• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys does this sound like a good price for a nude handjob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boku_

Bluelighter
How much does a handjob cost where you live?

I pay 70AUD = 47.3421USD for a smoking hot Asian woman to take her clothes off and pull my cock but where I live there's a over supply of Asian massage shops and prices are the same as 20 years ago. To get the same service off a Caucasian woman the price would be double.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in North American cities asian massage shops are expensive but street prostitutes standing on street corners are dirt cheap,

But IMO it's bad karma not to mention exploitive hiring drug affected street prostitutes. No matter how much cheaper illegal drugs and illegal sex workers are in the states who wants a $20 USD blow job off a dirty strung out heroin addicted street hooker under some bridge like what happens in most American cities. when in my home town of Melbourne AU for $50 USD approximately you can visit a clean nicely fitted massage shop staffed by women not stuck in a cycle of poverty.

R&T's are a waste of money imo. Plus all the Asians I've seen haven't been hot. 7 outtakes ten.

Which brothels have you been to in melbourne?

Most of the good ones, plus most of the cheap ones
I've been to all the Asian brothels on Tope Street South Melbourne.

I've been to Gotham City and the boardroom as well as Top of the town, Manhattan terrace and the Harem.

Been to cheaper ones like spoilers in Ringwood, butterfly's in Blackburn, Southern comfort international in breaside, Studio 54 in Preston.

As well as most of the Asian brothels in the suburbs that charge $110-$120 for 30 minutes like club 77 in North Melbourne, Red lantern in Dandenong South, Rowville choice Silk lotus in Fairfield.

Believe me I used to get around, not as much now. I have a regular girl who really does it for me now

Most of the good ones, plus most of the cheap ones
I've been to all the Asian brothels on Tope Street South Melbourne.

I've been to Gotham City and the boardroom as well as Top of the town, Manhattan terrace and the Harem.

Been to cheaper ones like spoilers in Ringwood, butterfly's in Blackburn, Southern comfort international in breaside, Studio 54 in Preston.

As well as most of the Asian brothels in the suburbs that charge $110-$120 for 30 minutes like club 77 in North Melbourne, Red lantern in Dandenong South, Rowville choice Silk lotus in Fairfield.

Believe me I used to get around, not as much now. I have a regular girl who really does it for me now
Ahhhhhh I been to a few of them you mentioned. Worst was Gotham city, even after all the bad feedback I'd read about it I still went but I was horny as fuck coming into daylight from the night before..receptionist was pushy..was expensive..and after all the introductions they said only one girl was available..what the fuck? Top of the town is my main one but haven't been in years..heading back next year when the footy season starts...then I'll go broke..hookers and drugs not just drugs.

How much does a handjob cost where you live?

I pay 70AUD = 47.3421USD for a smoking hot Asian woman to take her clothes off and pull my cock but where I live there's a over supply of Asian massage shops and prices are the same as 20 years ago. To get the same service off a Caucasian woman the price would be double.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in North American cities asian massage shops are expensive but street prostitutes standing on street corners are dirt cheap,

But IMO it's bad karma not to mention exploitive hiring drug affected street prostitutes. No matter how much cheaper illegal drugs and illegal sex workers are in the states who wants a $20 USD blow job off a dirty strung out heroin addicted street hooker under some bridge like what happens in most American cities. when in my home town of Melbourne AU for $50 USD approximately you can visit a clean nicely fitted massage shop staffed by women not stuck in a cycle of poverty.

You do realize the majority of those Asian massage places are victims of human trafficking. Don't abuse those gurls, get a crackhead who is willing

In this whitewave..i am seeking in this siiiiilence...in this whitewave i am freeeeeeeeeeeeee

2h2pai.jpg

My dicks still swollen..the foreskin wont pull back. Its bern about a week now

Status
Not open for further replies.