• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys, do you like it when a woman approaches you first?

Do males appreciate when women approach them first?

• Total voters
i love it even if i have no plan to do anything with the woman her coming up to me looking for a good time or what have you just makes my day and if it's a woman i like even better then i don't have to worry if she likes me or not while i go back a forth in my head whether or not to ask her to hook up or be a couple

Yes. Absolutely.

I think it is great when a female can cut the small talk and make the move..

Oh, wait... was that the question?!

instead of treating it like a game and constantly double-checking with yourself that you're playing it correctly, and worrying about what he'll think if she does that and what she'll think if he does that and so on.

How about if you like somebody and you want to get to know them better, you ask them out. Whoever you are.

:)

alasdair

Preach!

I (would) absolutely love it, if it were to ever bloody happen haha....

As someone on page 1 touched on, I too am "confident but shy". I think what that person was trying to say is they just have problems with the approach - like the very initial strike up of conversation - however once that's out of the way, they have no issues holding conversation and giving a good impression thanks to being confident from there on.

I can't start a conversation with a random girl, but I sure as hell don't have a problem holding one.

Big turn off..

I'm not sure why, I just find it unattractive.

This is what i fear. Like if i go up to a guy first i feel like i would look really easy and pathetic...

Wont it make the girl look really easy and cheap? I feel like it would make the guy start off not trying at all and feel like he already has control over the girl

I am so not used to being approached by a woman, so much so that recently I was at a club with my boys and was approached. I had recently been goign through a break up, and I was about 3 MDMA pills deep. This girl came to me, and I have never been engaged with eye contact with a woman like she did with me. She was SMOKING hot, from Australia, about 2" taller than I was and she stared deep into my eyes and said "You are beautiful, you are absolutely beautiful." I was honestly so confused, and so messed up from the MDMA I had consumed, the only sentences I could really formulate were I'm so fucked up where you from? I gradually watched her lose interest in me, and finally she's all "uhh gotta go.."
Weird experience, I felt like an idiot afterward. I just am not used to being approached by a woman. I didn't like it personally, but maybe she came on too strong or I was too messed up.

Yes i definitely want the girl to approach me, especially with guys like me who can get kind of quiet around cuties. Also i am not a chatter box so i like when girls do most of the talking, then i can comment on stuff they are talking about etc. As long as they aren't full of them selves and talking 24/7.

Wont it make the girl look really easy and cheap? I feel like it would make the guy start off not trying at all and feel like he already has control over the girl
This is a mind set you want to break asap.

Why should one person or the other be "winning"?

if you like a guy, and you want him, go get him. All you have to do is make it clear to him that you are into him, and he will instinctively do the rest of the work from there.

Man, that little "I'm not an easy girl" game is a frustrating turn off.

Guys, do you like it when a woman approaches you first?

The rare times it has happened to me I've felt they were on some bet to pull a "minger" or something equally derogatory to me.
It makes me paranoid if I am honest, no I aint a fan & don't like it myself.

I think many women go without dates because they think the social trend is for the man to approach first. I like women to approach me because I am terribly shy. It is worse still because I am good-looking. So Ladies, ask that hunk out for something simple if you are not too shy. I especially appreciate knowing what is on her mind in a straight-up fashion. For example: My name is Mindy. Would you like to get coffee and chat a while? A mans dream is for a woman to walk up and ask him for sex, of course. Don't expect a quick reply, however. He'll have to get over the shock first.