• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Guys, do you like it when a woman approaches you first?

Do males appreciate when women approach them first?

• Total voters
Turn on! And I love it when a girl takes me out on a date... ahyeahbabe

that shit hasn't happened to me since i was a kid (high school) but it made things easy for me so i dug it. usually i have to do most of the work though.

i like when a woman talks to me first i'm kinda a shy dude confident but shy

turn on. if i try and meet up with a girl and she reschedules after the first few times i wont hit her up until she does

^ This. I hate the stereotype of males being the ones to initiate or be the pursuer in heterosexual relationships.

Most all women who have approached me were total sluts or scammers. So it makes me very standoffish when it happens.

Most all women who have approached me were total sluts

Why d'you say that? What was the difference between the expectations/what happened when you were approached vs. when you approached?

It doesnt matter. Im not that neurotic to put that type of gravity on something so simple as that. Holy shit, I really cant understand people who are thwarted or enchanted by who approaches whom first. It hurts my brain when I try to put my self in your visceral judgement.

No. They turned out to be.
that's my experience as well. They were utter whores. Good times.

lol, of course all guys will say it's a turn on, even if they seem totally desperate to us. It's an easy lay.

The type that approach me either the controlling or slutty type. But the best relationship I ever had was when I did the initial prodding, I'd rather choose than be chosen. Although I think women are getting more aggressive these days (we never should have gave u wimmin jobs and money!) and not just waiting to get hit on by the right guy.

what does "confident but shy" mean in practice? for me, certainly in this context, they're antonyms.

alasdair

They are.

I'm introverted and confident. Got over most of my shyness in high school. Maybe that's what he meant.