guiltiest pleasures,what is the least cool song that you really love

yea, I enjoy a lot of her music and the guitarist Jen Turner is wondrous...proof here..
Dude no shame with Natalie,I used to have weird kinda crush on her. I can't explain it because I always thought she was hot in an ugly kinda way-like Ellen Barkin or that chick from Top Gun but I digress.Her voice is strong,beautiful,and unique. Also love 10,000 maniacs!!!
Oh and yes carnival s my favorite(great fucking choice) and you are right about the guitar it's haunting! I'll smoke some weed have a drink and just kick back to this song and everything is right in the world!

Dude no shame with Natalie,I used to have weird kinda crush on her. I can't explain it because I always thought she was hot in an ugly kinda way-like Ellen Barkin or that chick from Top Gun but I digress.Her voice is strong,beautiful,and unique. Also love 10,000 maniacs!!!
Oh and yes carnival s my favorite(great fucking choice) and you are right about the guitar it's haunting! I'll smoke some weed have a drink and just kick back to this song and everything is right in the world!
Yes, she rocks! Anytime I have brought it up to people they look at me like I am weird and change the subject. Not trying to turn this into the NM appreciation thread but here is another great performance..

hot in an ugly kinda way

a beautiful woman imo

"not hot in the standard cookie cutter way" definitely does not equate to "hot in an ugly sort of way" *

and her music is pretty great

Ophelia is an interesting sort of concept album with a few missteps but interesting indeed

Not trying to turn this into the NM appreciation thread ...

we could do split it off ...

_____
*inb4 alanis morissette

Last edited:
SKL said:
no idea who she is but I know her from her appearance on this (dope) Vinnie Paz track
She once had an operatic voice which she has either lost or rarely utilizes. That karaoke vid is hilarious and astonishing, esp around 3:00. I thought this was her best collaboration with Vinnie Paz.

(-promo watermark @ 2:32-)