• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

hey 1 question ..
my friends were injecting amphetamine sulphates and after they were done, I licked the spoon for some reason ... are there chances I got some infection?
should I get myself tested?

Just because I can’t post on the harm reduction thread re IV injuries now it’s been closed I’ll put this here.

A big sarcastic Thank you To whichever mod authored that.
I had some crap stuff yesterday so stupidly went for round 2. Ok and 3 trying to get a hit that was never coming.

I know it wouldn’t work, it never has.
My vascular system freaks out when I inject anything and I’ve never been able to have a second hit for 12 hours after.
But I was determined.
So the next 2 I couldn’t get a register, I kept pulling out, going again and getting the same result.
Finally became too frustrated and pushed the last lot in as a full miss only to remove the needle and have the entire hit leak back down my damned arm but not before leaving me with one hell of a nasty lump that today is bruised.

Guess which wanker sat up from 11pm last night to 4 am this morning reading horror stories about necrosis and cellulitis and gangrene and sudden death?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s obvious in the light of today it’s just a bruise from continuing to try once the needle was blunt. What l put in leaked right back out so there won’t be an infection.

BUT TRY AND TELL 2 am ME THAT.
Rude

Obviously... speaking from experience, people that have gotten 99%+ pure methamphetamine... (myself included) and been daily users (5 - 10 shots a day) couldn't handle NEAR that amount.

I'm an old BL user (4k+ posts) and the first proper 100% meth shot I had was 1.5 points (0.15g) and I nearly had a heart attack, temp. went blind and suffered temporary psychosis.... this was after 2 years of shooting up $300 of gear a day.

NOBODY I know has injected 3 grams of meth... I know a few HARDCORE users that have injected 3 - 5 points of "pure" (proper 100% 4 -5 wash pure) (0.3 - 0.5g) of meth in the middle of a 7day + binge and they either ended up suicidal, in jail/police standoff or doing something crazy/killing someone... so don't bullshit on the net to a bunch of users, it's pointless.
Snap

Theres (bar pharma) pretty much no drugs that are 99%+ pure (I believe only lsd and dmt that be synthed to a really high level, LSD because its already so hard to make and managing to make needle point is bragging rights. Although once exposed to the atmosphere it quickly decays so youll never find it in tabs. Dmt can hit the 99% mark because its so easy to make. but its only at that stage right after you freeze it out the solvent after A/B extraction. After a few days its jungle quality.) that reasoning is basically why the best your every really going to get is 84-86%. If you know its not cut tho you can redisolve it in the final step solvent and extract it again. But like your taking inpurities of the air so I wouldnt worry.

Why speed comes as a paste is becasue it takes a while to actually remove the final liquid/ solvent from the product. It also weighs more with that stuff still inside but I'm 99% sure the main reason is 1 to send it off mainly to coke dealers who are using it to cut or making fake pills and instead of waiting and then having it loose quality on the way is a waste of there time and can lose buisness.

The client market isnt actually as big but they get paid more for an order (assuming its one of the big players DNM wise) so they send it to the middle man who nowadays won't cut it but will just send it off to you in whatever state its in purifying wise. Its the street dealers who cut it. if its sticky, orange or yellow and is just in blobs thats a good sign its still evaporating. If its a white power or any other colour its probs got caffine and other engergy drink ingredients in. Pink or other exotic colours are legal highs or meth combined with wonder powerder.

Idk about the US but the uk and european scene has really stepped up there quality. Onion market places have really made compeition and access so much easier. But ofc street buyers will always get ripped of

Finally the reason why the op used a bag instead of a spoon is because like ketamine speed takes a while to actually dissolve into water. Its why it burns. ket also has that sting while snorting. It just takes longer for it to dissolve into water (mainly cos both these came from pharma where they wanted it to surrvive the stomache in pill form. Where as coke and H were disovered way before they knew about its other uses. Its chemcial structure is closer to plant life as well it is just an isolated alkaloid from a plant (the plant invented it not us) and as plants are mostly water it just makes sense that it will dissolve rapidly and efficently.

Its why shooting/IMing k and speed is so much stronger. You already did the water bit outside your body. I just a clay pot for when I have to do an extended dissolve. It means i can leave it be and if some of the product doesnt want to play ball I can suck up the stuff that did go well and put the left over back to dry. Once you've got it right it should be a white liquid with no bits in it. You often want to go overboard on the water as well else it can make this sticky goo. its why I also make sure it proerly mixes with the blood. In america, by the sounds that you dont have the best stuff. looking at the numbers and synthesis methods I would assume most of your speed is a byproduct of meth/just a legal high. I obviously cant be 100% sure with this info but if you want to try and see if is actually is speed or just to purify it if you have some susspissons. dissolve it in vinigar (at a high temp) and then put it through a very fine filter amphetamines dissolve way better in vinigar then water. you can then wait for it to recrystalise after. weigh the before and after and youd get a general sense of its purity.

I hope this helps anyone on a journey like I was.
Also let me know if I made a mistake anywhere. I want this post to be for harm reduction purposes.
Thanks