• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

this thread should be deleted... as i stated above this is no harm reduction.
have a look at koosh`s latest post...

Make it a video a split screen of your face and arm so when can see your face change as the euphora kicks in.

The euphoria phase is over I am sure. I watched a television documentary of a couple that shoots meth and instead of euphoria they just got a little less sad. The rush they said lasted about two seconds. But then they were able to talk about how destructive their habit is. So unless you can chip which Koosh can't the life of shooting is sort of wanting a hit then taking the hit and being able to see how pathetic your life is. Very Euphoric. Sorry for being a bummer. I just probably need a good shot of amph paste sludgey crystal stuff.

right,why not the spoon,never seen it done that way,dont shoot base,smoke
it.you could dissolve your paste or base in sum hcl 10%,available in any
hardwarestore and get nice crystals when its evaporated.

does someone know if the chances are high of getting Hep C. if
someone accidentally shared the same spoon with known Hep.C.
person?

what about Rx amphetamine, like adderall? is there any way to take out the bad stuff and inject the pill?

spud 68 said:
right,why not the spoon,never seen it done that way,dont shoot base,smoke
it.you could dissolve your paste or base in sum hcl 10%,available in any
hardwarestore and get nice crystals when its evaporated.

No you don't want use Hcl with amphetamine. It's so hygroscopic it will not crystallize.

Yuo want to use sulphuric or phosphoric acid to get a sulfate or phosfate.

FYI. Base/paste is uk slang for moist amphetamine sulfate, which is usually much stronger than the powder sold on the street.

My guess is that the quality of base is higher because most people don't know how to cut it.

Most paste/base amphetamine can be dried (e.g) carefully under a heating lamp to get dry powder.

This is just a guess but I suspect that usually base is amphetamine sulphate cut with some sugar, which then has been made moist with water.

heres an injection my friend filmed of me tonight, only phone quality. it's meth. i'd filtered it and slipped the filter off the tip of the needle as i took it out of the baggy. i washed and used an alcohol swab on the injection site and cleaned it after i was finished
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmqIHzm49rk

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God
Ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
ow
Seriously....
If you're willing to stick a needle in your arm...
under totally unclean circumstances...
Just for a little rush...
You need to seriously re-think your priorities.
Yes, the RISK of anything happening is just a RISK but..damn, for meth?!
:-\

Yeah
Still...
OW! It's just beyond me how...anything could get to the point where street meth going up your arm in a needle sounds like a good idea. o_O
I mean, it's one thing to put street drugs up your nose or in your lungs..
but. Ahh..needle.vein.meth. Bad combination.

this is a drug board. i dont criticize other people for the method of administration

Do what you want, I'm not going to stop you. I'm just saying that I'm not about to.....well actually I would.
I *almost* injected, ONCE. chickened out, and I'm glad I did.

LW - just watched your video. I swear, I just got high watching you (that hasn't happened in a while). I could just "see" the rush wash over your face.

Be careful dude. Too much of that stuff takes you to a bad place, and pictures of you using drugs posted on the internet may seem cool at the time, but they can come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

FC

FC, yeah i've been through the IV addiction on a few drugs and very rarely inject anymore. i could count on my two hands the amount of hits ive had this year (give or take hehe)

and yeah i think i might blur my face out. it was only saline, i swear;)

notice how the song "Mudvayne - Happy" is playing while i'm doing it :)

my vid got deleted from youtube. does anyone know of a site to host such a file? otherwise pm me if you would like to view

heres an injection my friend filmed of me tonight, only phone quality. it's meth. i'd filtered it and slipped the filter off the tip of the needle as i took it out of the baggy. i washed and used an alcohol swab on the injection site and cleaned it after i was finished. every step to keep everything hygienic was taken, even though not filmed. i don't use a tourniquet as my veins stick clearly and my shirt rolled up is enough of a tie-up for me. the cap went straight back on the needle and into a bio hazard bin

meth injection

Nice work there man. Technique looks good and obviously the gear was top notch (see facial expressions ;)).