• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence of the Lambskins

"Callin' it your job don't make it right, boss."

Last edited:
ummm.dodgeball? i know that's probably wrong

"there's a big...machine in the sky,...some kind of electri snake....coming straight at us."
"shoot it," said my attorney
"not yet," i said. "i want to study its habits"

this will give it away

"we had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high=powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls."

^
Fear and loathing in las vegas. Waaay too easy.

This is probably easy too.

"Our marriage is just for show. A commercial for how normal we are when we're anything but."

American Beauty

"Gentlemen. . . its time for men of good will to take leave of one another"

"Avi, Avi, you gotta understand. This ain't exactly Vegas, and this ain't exactly legal."

"I'm not looking for Vegas. And I'm not looking for legal. I'm looking for Franky Fucking Four Fingers."

(i know i know, pick a different movie to quote from)

Snatch

"Necessary?! Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No - but I do anyway, because it's sterile and I like the taste".

The Jacket

"I think its time we discussed your philosophy of drug use as it applies to artistic endeavour"

Perhaps a little obscure...here's some more help...

"I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. He specializes in sexual ambivalence." "Sexual ambulance, did you say?"

Last edited:
BlueAdonis said:
"Our marriage is just for show.

A commercial for how normal we are when we're anything but."

I'm Queer; I Have The Highest Net Worth-To-IQ Ratio This Side Of The White House; Get Used To It

aka Tom Cruise Finally Cums Clean

^ i have no idea. time for a bump?

there's the one above and/or this one to get you going again:

"He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda!"

alasdair

^
Seven

"They made us too smart, too quick, and too many. We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes, all that will be left is us. That's why they hate us, and that is why you must stay here, with me.

i have no idea, but i must submit one of my favorite movie quotes:

"heineken? heineken?? FUCK THAT SHIT!! PABST! BLUE! RIBBON!!"

hahaha punky's is from Blue Velvet.

"Don't fuckin' condescend me, man. I'll fuckin' kill ya, man."

true romance!

umm....
also, i think knives are a good idea. big fuckoff shiny ones. ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. knives are good, because they don't make any noise. and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them.

lock, stock, and two smoking barrels

"Only reason you ain't the man is you still too goddamn little, but, when you get bigger, you gonna be the man."

fresh

"Oh, all right! So shoot me, I was whacking off! That's right, I was choking the bishop, chafing the carrot, you know, saying "hi" to my monster!"

Status
Not open for further replies.