⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guess the movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Work.

"Sanscrit. You're majoring in a 5000 year old dead language?"

Batman

"But, you've gotten your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman."

^^^ Snatch

"Oh, fuck it, I don't have to talk either, man! See how you like it. Just total fuckin' silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy. We'll just see how you like it. Total silence. "

Fargo...

"Gimme the keys you cock sucker mutha fucker...aaaarrrhhhhh!"

Clerks.... and again Jay and Silent Bob Strkies Back (planet of the apes scene)

"Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?"

This is Spinal Tap.

"I just can't drink whiskey like I usta could, my old gut ain't no talent I get the shits every time."

dead man

rules? rules? there are no rules here, save that candy striped shit for the wall street wimps, this isnt business ,its SHOWbusiness, this is hollywood, punching below the belt is not only encouraged, it is rewarded .

Swimming With Sharks.

"Is your name Tattoo? Are you seeing planes? Because I swear to GOD you're livin on fantasy island!"

Night at the Roxbury

"is was a better christmas at the bennder house this year, i got a carton ciggarets..the old man grabed me said, "hey smoke up jonny."

Breakfast Club...

"Peterson! I haven't seen your black ass all week!"

Nope... "The Girl Next Door"

"Are you drinking low fat milk because you think you're fat?"

napoleon dynamite

"This is nancy taylor. she makes sounds like a chipmunk when she gets really excited"

alasdair

Groundhog Day

"There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times...would you like a refill on your Pepsi?"

Either Wayne's World or Weird Science?

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.