• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Growing Mimosa Hostilis....?

Mine sprouted in about 4-5 days after planting.

They are doing well too, about 2 inches high, along with the Anadenantheras, M.Hostillis grows really quickly when its young.

so.. wait. you can grow it, but how much do you need? i mean for very occasional and personal use only?

Yeah, I wouldn't trust that particular erowid thing.....I've used Maidenii with virtually no effect. Most aussie entheo heads seem to think Maidenii is to unpredictable.

Well it's likely similar to growing pot. It helps to selectively breed it with the intention of increasing, in this case nn-DMT or whatever. Being that alot of people might not be in for that much of the long haul, it would then follow to buy from a reputable grower, who grows with that in mind. Still Iguess not much is lost from just taking ur chances, unless, I guess, u r adverse to bufotenine, or 5-meo, or any other possible chems in the various acacias and mimosas. A worry I have about ordering online is, What if some college kid in Brazil jusr goes around wiping out the population just to sell on a website he started, with no repopulation efforts, and who knows how much actual knowledge about even which plants he's even using. (That part's less of a fear). I'd hate to extinctify the exact thing I'm trying to propogate. :(