• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Green Tea and Amphetamine Sulphate interesting effects

L-theanine kicked my shitty adderall high back into sustainable and enjoyable territories. I've posted previously about how adderall kills my short term memory and is overall very unpleasant to experience even though it helps me study for a whole day. Past four days i've been binging for finals and i've consumed ~50mg each day (30 xr 20 crushed). First day was fine, felt very overstimulated but I got 14 hours of studying in plus I made sure to eat. Got around 7 hours of sleep but still felt like shit even when i stimmed the second day. 4 hours after dosing 20mg xr I felt nothing but high blood pressure, nausea, and high heart rate so i went for a walk. Took some theanine when i got home (225 mg) and my anxiety, scattered thoughts, pounding heart, blood pressure, and my concentration returned to normal - and I felt better than ever! Seriously was better than the first time I used a stimulant. I'm never going to skip on l-theanine again

There really are no withdrawals for amphetamines... not in the sense of real psychical dependence. You might experience some depression, restlessness, etc.. but no real sick symptoms as if you had just stopped something like heroin or a benzo cold turkey.

I seriously beg to differ. I know you said "amphetamines" specifically in the above statement, but I am making the assumption (which I shouldn't assume) that you may be wrapping methamphetamines in that statement as well. The few times I have had to go through withdrawls, they are fucking hideous. It feels like death. Each time, my temperature skyrockets up to 104-105 (degrees fahrenheight) and I shake uncontrollably and have mild to intense halloucinations from the high fever. Last time I went through withdrawls, my kidneys decided to stop working and I became septic from my own urine backing up into my system. That ain't physical???

I seriously beg to differ. I know you said "amphetamines" specifically in the above statement, but I am making the assumption (which I shouldn't assume) that you may be wrapping methamphetamines in that statement as well. The few times I have had to go through withdrawls, they are fucking hideous. It feels like death. Each time, my temperature skyrockets up to 104-105 (degrees fahrenheight) and I shake uncontrollably and have mild to intense halloucinations from the high fever. Last time I went through withdrawls, my kidneys decided to stop working and I became septic from my own urine backing up into my system. That ain't physical???

That doesn't sound like amphetamine withdrawals....

Yeah, having access to cheap, pure meth is a completely different ball game! I come from a part of the US where meth was rare...I've lived out west for extended periods and IVd meth but doing it everyday for years? Withdrawal? yeah...definitely! ....It does shit to you that hasn't really even been studied yet...I've done a lot of speed and lot more heroin....But all things considered, from what Ive seen, I'll take being a junkie over a tweaker every day!

wow, I think yea you get high off amphetamines as long as you use. The first 20 times though lets say are mind blowing in terms of Euphoria . I was using Amphetamine Sulphate European "speed" this is comparable to Dexedrine or Adderall the same molecule except a street drug in Europe
THe first few times I took it I felt great unbelievably Euphoric.
Now I just get a increase in Energy, Concentration, Motivation, urge to move and reduced Appetite but my Euphoria is close to nonexistant. There still is somewhat of a good feeling yea but not even close to the first few times.
The stuff I have isn't light cause I remember the first few times I took it I would rail 2 lines and get a strong lift, Euphoria. Now After 10 lines railed I dont feel as Euphoric of two lines months ago when I tried it for the first time.

I want to continue to use Amphetamine but maybe in smaller doses or take a break. I have a slight bad feeling about it. Used it slightly yesterday last Saturday I went crazy on it though. I am not using daily.
So Idk what do u all consider addiction?
Because my cravings are here but using thinking strategies etc or drinking alcohol and taking some herbs like kratom and kanna reduce cravings.
I felt no real withdrawal only these psychological urges..

wow, I think yea you get high off amphetamines as long as you use. The first 20 times though lets say are mind blowing in terms of Euphoria . I was using Amphetamine Sulphate European "speed" this is comparable to Dexedrine or Adderall the same molecule except a street drug in Europe
THe first few times I took it I felt great unbelievably Euphoric.
Now I just get a increase in Energy, Concentration, Motivation, urge to move and reduced Appetite but my Euphoria is close to nonexistant. There still is somewhat of a good feeling yea but not even close to the first few times.
The stuff I have isn't light cause I remember the first few times I took it I would rail 2 lines and get a strong lift, Euphoria. Now After 10 lines railed I dont feel as Euphoric of two lines months ago when I tried it for the first time.

Well been using mainly european speed (dextro and meth/dextromix), I wouldn't say my first time first that euphoric. I usually binged max. 4 days, and then might had a 1 year break, and it felt that time even more euphoric. But now after 10 years of irregular use, I had got the best euphoria from some pretty decent dextroamphetamine, also did one week only meth, it was great in the way that you needed to dose only 3 times a day to keep you going, but somehow the euphoria is not same at least when snorted, in the other hand around 95% crsytal meth was totally euphoric and very intesive but too addictive. I't might be that over a time when keeping long enough breaks, brains will be used to get every time even better euphoria from amphetemines after break. For me 1 year abstinenceof all stimulants totally zeros tolerance, no matter If I binged 1 month with eveyr break there and now, 6 months almost all but not totally. But now last month I've done little too much meth, dextro/levoamphetamine and meth-dextromix, Usually not going over 4 days, and I never skip a sleep. But I used it for opium WD's, it's interesting because I read an studythat 67% of person going through opioid WD's find speed making them worse, for me it cures almost all opioid WD'S, and as I have read opium WD's are on pare with heroin but much longer. But now it's time to stop. Was too much euphoria. I literally one week was my second week on amph after 3 day break, just listened music and get so strong euphoria that I couldn't imagine there it can be any stronger. Not even very high doses oxys can compare to that, nor any other opioids. Maybe one day I to little again or not, I can now see how addictive they are if you have plenty of free time on hands and money too.

Yeah trying now extra strong black tea, extra strong snuss with pretty decent speed railed throught the day, I find nicotine on snuss form to be best of the nicotine products, you can keep it one 1hour and it slowly aborbs to youre bbb, as also it is is mild maoi it will have longer effect on that too.

Also for me meth is more study drug, I'm in more control on it, but dex suits better for recreational use. So yeah I haven't lost the "magic" from amphetamines, the secret is to take even 2 years break every now and then. But now when I've done 1 month amphs 70% of the time, they still give me euphoria but my tolerance is high rock, so I need lots of even good speed. Its expensive that way, on lower dosages I get the usualy better mood. But not going to try my barriers, better stop now when I have still good time with it.