• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Green Tea and Amphetamine Sulphate interesting effects

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
Drank a cup of Green tea with l theanine amino acid that seems to stimulate gaba afterwards railed a line of amphetamine sulphate. Effect seems to be very relaxing weird. Amphetamine usually makes me go hard in the paint and get up move around and makes my heart race etc. But this is soothing. Is this due to the green tea and Amphetamine interacting in my brain?
Also how come the more u use amphetamine the more the darkness wants to consume you with the negative side effects?
The first few times you do amphetamine it is mind blowing EUphoria afterwards it is just sort of pointless.
Who else feels like this?

To me nonetheless amphetamines do still increase concentration, talkativity, energy and I feel slightly good but never as good as I felt the first few times. Why is this?
With green tea though the good effect of Slight Euphoria comes back.
One more note Kanna a herb and Amphetamine seem to have a positive Synergy as well.

l-theanine seems to counter-act the negative side effects of caffeine, so I am not surprised that it counter-acts the negative side effects of amphetamine as well.

I've heard of people using l-theanine supplements (in pill/tablet form in addition to regular old green tea) with amphetamines (namely Adderall and/or Dexedrine) with good results.

Certain amino acids in the right concentration seem to bring back that initial amphetamine euphoria. It may be, as NT stated, a counteraction of the side effects accompanied by the positive effects being increased.

D
Also how come the more u use amphetamine the more the darkness wants to consume you with the negative side effects?
The first few times you do amphetamine it is mind blowing EUphoria afterwards it is just sort of pointless.

I do not believe a single person on this earth that has used amphetamine consequetively is immune to this phenomenon. It's dopamine down regulation as well as a number of other chemical changes.

Certain amino acids in the right concentration seem to bring back that initial amphetamine euphoria. It may be, as NT stated, a counteraction of the side effects accompanied by the positive effects being increased.

I do not believe a single person on this earth that has used amphetamine consequetively is immune to this phenomenon. It's dopamine down regulation as well as a number of other chemical changes.

It's a bit dissapointing though. I have to say Amphetamine are a substances that produce such an initial Euphoria such an initial beautiful rush. But after a month or two of using i was just using twice a week these positive effects dissipate. Your just left with this substance that yea does make me feel slightly good does boost my energy and concentration and yea its good for a night of partying, but it also produces a heck load of negative effects which intially because the Euphoria was so good you where like ok its worth it but later on your doubting the Amphetamines.

L theanine has a very interesting effect with Amphetamines makes me consider going out tommorrow and buying good green tea and drinking 2-3 cups of green tea before I consume amphetamines the next time. Cause it seems to bring back that initial nice feeling or at least a nice state and you feel so much less jittery with Green tea and Amphetamine and you dont feel your heart getting riped out of your chest.

I was just using Amphetamine Sulphate. How does Methamphetamine differ does this same dopamine deregulation happen ? Why do people continue excessive Amphetamine usage even after positive effects subside?

One more note, I have been using Kratom as well. Initially the Euphoria is very strong as well and yea it depletes as well but nowhere near as to how much the Amphetamine Euphoria depletes after a month or two of usage ( 2twice a week) with breaks as well.
Cannabis the Euphoria seems to stay with me or at least the good feeling I don't smoke much though and i have used Kanna a herb anxiolytic it potentiates Kannabis vastly. It also interacts with Amphetamine by counteracting the negative effects.
Green tea has a very nice synergy with Amphetamine sulphate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Methamphetamine is multiple times stronger than regular amphetamine and passes the blood brain barrier (correct me if I'm wrong) more efficiently thus targeting the reward center heavier. It stimulates serotonin much more than regular amphetamine and this gives the false impression of having fewer side effects, however this also results in greater neurotoxicity and cardiotoxicity.

I'm sure someone from ADD could give a much more in detail reason, as I have not researched amphetamine neurotoxicity in a while.

Amphetamine retains its positive effects for a very long time. They simply are not as intense as they were in their initial stage. Amphetamine, when used medicinally, can be positive in maintaining focus and its stimulant effects battle day time sleepiness. Chasing the euphoria with amphetamine is often a tragedy, therefore it's best to either use it like a tool as prescribed or move on to something a little less neurotoxic.

One of the metabolites of methamphetamine is amphetamine, further contributing to its effects (and its longer duration vs. regular amphetamine or dextroamphetamine).

Drank a cup of Green tea with l theanine amino acid that seems to stimulate gaba afterwards railed a line of amphetamine sulphate. Effect seems to be very relaxing weird. Amphetamine usually makes me go hard in the paint and get up move around and makes my heart race etc. But this is soothing. Is this due to the green tea and Amphetamine interacting in my brain?
The first few times you do amphetamine it is mind blowing Ephoria afterwards it is just sort of pointless.

To me nonetheless amphetamines do still increase concentration, talkativity, energy and I feel slightly good but never as good as I felt the first few times. Why is this?
With green tea though the good effect of Slight Euphoria comes back.
One more note Kanna a herb and Amphetamine seem to have a positive Synergy as well.

You are talking about normal amps hey. The results you mentioned seem to describe the normal meth high which I understand is less stimulating (in the shit way) then normal amps. Or do you mean meth as well?

Dunno I have tried a few things now with meth but it seems anything that makes it "smoother" or changes it seems to kill the soul of what it is to be on meth. It seems to be diminished in some way. I even tried supplementing for the VasoC effects and managed even to keep my dick the same size as before dosing. But i stopped this as well as it wasn't doing meth justice.

I realized I would desperately miss taking a piss and not accidentally leaking all over the bathroom and floor while never once giving a single fuck or cursing the gods for the fact that i cant feel my legs or arms or even wondering if I do in fact smell like a dehydrated and sickly camel has urinated and shat all over me or if the meth is simply messing with my sense of smell again. It would be boring without these things.

I now consider the considerable loss in size of my dick as the main indicator of a sufficient dosage. If its still visible then im not high enough.
The more chaos the better.Bring on the weird sounds and creatures in the corner of my vision. If i wanted boring sanity and a predictable high id take coke instead. Meth is about the escape into insanity and the challenge to make it through with your mind in tact.

Meth needs to be left as the untainted and unique beast it was designed to be, adding things corrupts the magic. It is perfection because all its imperfections.

I just wish it didn't make me talk so much shit. *sigh*

Meth is about the escape into insanity and the challenge to make it through with your mind in tact.

Meth needs to be left as the untainted and unique beast it was designed to be, adding things corrupts the magic. It is perfection because all its imperfections.

Wow. I come in expecting a simple reply, but instead, get a magnificent play on words depicting a thought process I never could explain.

Yes, I've found green tea to relax me perfectly with my adderall

You are talking about normal amps hey. The results you mentioned seem to describe the normal meth high which I understand is less stimulating (in the shit way) then normal amps. Or do you mean meth as well?

Dunno I have tried a few things now with meth but it seems anything that makes it "smoother" or changes it seems to kill the soul of what it is to be on meth. It seems to be diminished in some way. I even tried supplementing for the VasoC effects and managed even to keep my dick the same size as before dosing. But i stopped this as well as it wasn't doing meth justice.

I realized I would desperately miss taking a piss and not accidentally leaking all over the bathroom and floor while never once giving a single fuck or cursing the gods for the fact that i cant feel my legs or arms or even wondering if I do in fact smell like a dehydrated and sickly camel has urinated and shat all over me or if the meth is simply messing with my sense of smell again. It would be boring without these things.

I now consider the considerable loss in size of my dick as the main indicator of a sufficient dosage. If its still visible then im not high enough.
The more chaos the better.Bring on the weird sounds and creatures in the corner of my vision. If i wanted boring sanity and a predictable high id take coke instead. Meth is about the escape into insanity and the challenge to make it through with your mind in tact.

Never tried real methamphetamine. Though the Euphoria I got on my Amphetamine sulphate was very potent,mind blowing however the Euphoria left me unfortunately. It was somewhat mind blowing. I got 2 grams of Amphetamine Sulphate powder laying around my apartment,flat wondering if I should take some and go to the club or play battlefield bad company 2 . My urge to game, I am a video game addict . My video game addiction is basically 10 fold worse when I use amphetamines. They help me play for a long time I am completely familiar with the concentrated,clear feeling and it can help you focus like crazy on tasks maybe I am ADD god I don't even know if that exists because without Amphetamine I feel like I am lacking something, Do others feel this way as well? and with the powder laying around I always get the urge for another line? do you all feel this? . I also used street AMphetamine sulphate as a study aid it didnt turn out too bad.

without Amphetamine I feel like I am lacking something, Do others feel this way as well? and with the powder laying around I always get the urge for another line? do you all feel this? . I also used street AMphetamine sulphate as a study aid it didnt turn out too bad.

Avoid amphetamines...
or
Welcome to addiction!

Yes, I've found green tea to relax me perfectly with my adderall

Man the States are awesome prescribing people Adderall and Lisdexamphetamine, Dexedrine . Lisdexamphetamine sounds like something I would like not to harsh off a comeup bound to an amino acid and keeps the blood state level of amphetamines balanced not to high nor too low.
In Europe especially where I am living they prescribe Amphetamines so dang rarely no Medical use at all and they are punished by law the dealers harshly Users not so harsh.
I hate looking at my powder and even when I snort it, it feels so damn chemical like i know its clandestine crap. I like Adderall and Pharmaceutical grade Amphetamine cause you know its pure and proper made without any contaminants, and made in a proper ratio for a proper effect. This Clandestine stuff is just to get you hooked though it is the same chemical in the end just the fact that my crap was made by graduates or by people who are students at Uni or worse.
YOur Adderall is made by proper people and I would love to try Adderall one day and Lisdexamphetamine and especially Dexedrine considering it is the active Enantiomer of AMphetamine.
BTW
When I snort my crap, I noticed this batch I bought gives me throat pain in the back when I am swallowing> I always though that my throat ache was related to me being sick turns out its the AMphetamine powder, cause today when I snorted throat ache developed slight and when I dont snort no throat aches . I dont think this is the AMphetamine do you all think that there is some kind of contaminant etc? that is causing my throat to ache?

Avoid amphetamines...
or
Welcome to addiction!

Ok, Help me out. First Amphetamines are fun somewhat yea I can live without them for a time being . Today I took them and I was able to eat and do all my regular things during the day. Amphetamines make me feel so grounded as though I am not even on Drugs especially when I properly dose. Partying, Drinking, being with friends, going out, playing video games a lot of things are more fun on Amphetamines. Time flies like Crazy too and your partying nights end up crazy as hell too. Like regularly without amphetamine I would have 3-5 drinks come home at 3 in the Morning when I go out to party . Listen to how my night turns out on Amphetamines when me and my mate partied on them. We start drinking at 8 in the evening get drunk till 12 and take .7 grams together at 15- 20 percent purity. Then at 12 we head out to the party do some more Amphetamine and take some MDA on top of that Stay at the party till 6 in the morning getting drunk of our a'''' and at 6 in the morning me being drunk as heck and him too we end up going to a house party full of strangers and staying there till 9 in the morning. What a crazy night. Without amphetamines this would not happen. And the Amount of alcohol I drank was absurd .35 L of Vodka .25 L of Whiskey and 5-6 beers. I felt damn good.
and my comedown wasn't even harsh.
ALcohol mixes well with Amphetamine. Do you all agree? I love having some amphetamine and drinking to my hearts content.

Anyhow my other question is this.... How does a person use amphetamine even street amphetamine. (I am not talking Meth) reasonably as to not get addicted. Give me advice. After I stop using amphetamine I feel like my good old self no anxiety no depression no withdrawal I sleep fine I can eat fine the next few days after an amphetamine binge . Just some thoughts here and there about the next time I will use and some cravings that is all I experience in form of addictiveness.

The only thing is the night after amphetamine use yea I go through a crash and comedown the next day but 36 hours later I am perfectly fine. MY Appetite, Emotions and everything Physically I also dont feel as Amphetamine is addicting it is just the fact that sometimes I think about it, crave it a little these type of things. Emotionally Anxiety, Depression nothing has happened of that nature. I noticed at times I am a little more aggressive but only with my family not physically more so that we argued more and things would slip I kinda of contribute that to Amphetamine with all the other people I am feel normal though.
I dont feel as though Psychologically Amphetamine changed me much basically nor has it made me mentally sick.
I only know that I crave it and that I think about it at times and that is it.

Anything you guys would recommend me to do as to avoid becoming an addict???? because I am not going through grams a day or some crap> Cause I think some people do. I go through more when I party at night but I have never done more than .5 grams in a single night alone.
@ a purity of 11-20 Percent.

I noticed amongst other things that drinking more coffee ,being occupied, taking some Kratom and taking Kanna all lessen Amphetamine Sulphate cravings.

so if anybody has any advice let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol and amphetamine are not a good combination. There's really not a lot of safety there. High blood pressure, dehydration, extra 20-30 BPM HR... Yeah. Not good.

You might ask your doctor about a prescription to wellbutrin- it helps curb cravings.

Drink caffeine and just don't buy amphetamine or have it available. If all else fails, get help.

Alcohol and amphetamine are not a good combination. There's really not a lot of safety there. High blood pressure, dehydration, extra 20-30 BPM HR... Yeah. Not good.

You might ask your doctor about a prescription to wellbutrin- it helps curb cravings.

Drink caffeine and just don't buy amphetamine or have it available. If all else fails, get help.

Physically I do not feel hooked. It is all a mind game to me with Amphetamine. That is why I noticed if I take Kratom, Kanna it helps with cravings. I thinK coffee does too I enjoy drinking 2 cups a day sometimes up to 3 rarely 4. What kind of tactics do they give in Rehab for Amphetamine Sulphate addiction???? and How does Wellbutrin work? THe crap I take isn't meth. That is the only reason I am asking.

They help me play for a long time I am completely familiar with the concentrated,clear feeling and it can help you focus like crazy on tasks maybe I am ADD god I don't even know if that exists because without Amphetamine I feel like I am lacking something, Do others feel this way as well? and with the powder laying around I always get the urge for another line? do you all feel this? . I also used street AMphetamine sulphate as a study aid it didnt turn out too bad.

Just because you're not using meth doesn't mean amphetamine is any less enticing. The fact you need coffee indicates that amphetamine withdrawals are already beginning to sink in and they only get worse.

Take a break or quit altogether before you're constantly using. If your intentions are to become addicted, at least read around about ways to keep your tolerance low and your doses down.

Take the advice of almost every Amphetamine Addict I have met: "Quit while you're ahead."

Just because you're not using meth doesn't mean amphetamine is any less enticing. The fact you need coffee indicates that amphetamine withdrawals are already beginning to sink in and they only get worse.

Take a break or quit altogether before you're constantly using. If your intentions are to become addicted, at least read around about ways to keep your tolerance low and your doses down.

Take the advice of almost every Amphetamine Addict I have met: "Quit while you're ahead."

ok if I will experience withdrawal of Amphetamine what does it consist of? symptoms and duration? I think I will take a break for a while. Decided to just have a meal tonight and go to sleep no partying nothin just rest.

ok if I will experience withdrawal of Amphetamine what does it consist of? symptoms and duration? I think I will take a break for a while. Decided to just have a meal tonight and go to sleep no partying nothin just rest.

There really are no withdrawals for amphetamines... not in the sense of real psychical dependence. You might experience some depression, restlessness, etc.. but no real sick symptoms as if you had just stopped something like heroin or a benzo cold turkey.

There really are no withdrawals for amphetamines... not in the sense of real psychical dependence. You might experience some depression, restlessness, etc.. but no real sick symptoms as if you had just stopped something like heroin or a benzo cold turkey.

thanks for the info. I appreciatee that. Not feeling much in the way of restless ness or depression either. I only get cravings, im headin out now good night.

If your intentions are to become addicted, at least read around about ways to keep your tolerance low and your doses down.

That's almost like telling someone who's planning on shooting themselves to practice good gun safety! Lol, you're right though....

I've used a LOT of amphetamines in my day and there's definintely significant differences from drug to drug....The combination in the Adderall preparation is strange for me....I can start off at 60 mgs and get a good high going and redose over the course of 24 hours and stay high, but for some reason, after that point, I can dose 80-100 mgs at a time and it just stops working to the point that I can go to sleep an hour after taking it...dextroamphetamine on it's own(Dexedrine) I can keep taking for 3 days and continue to stay awake and high...

With meth, after a certain point I don't get high anymore, but you can keep redosing for days and days and it still works, meaning, it keeps you awake moving....That really sucks though, when you reach the point with amphetamines that you have to keep taking them just to avoid crashing because you have something to do that day....

As far as amphetamines not being as good after the first few times, I disagree...If you take them constantly, obviously you build a tolerance, but I still got high from them again and again hundreds of times....I always took long breaks though...If you use amphetamines for years and years it will eventually kill your ability to feel pleasure....

I always mixed amphetamines with caffeine as a way to potentiate....It seems to work pretty well

The idea is that recreational amphetamine use should be limited to maybe once every 2 weeks to a month.

Medicinal use becomes a light addiction. Trying to get high verses feeling "normal" is where amphetamine users part.