(New South Wales) Green Hearts

these looks virtually identical to all the other green hearts people have been talkikng about.....rocked my world but whoa i remember why mdma benders are bad for your head eh

these looks virtually identical to all the other green hearts people have been talkikng about.....rocked my world but whoa i remember why mdma benders are bad for your head eh

The heart press seems slightly smaller and off centre.

Good to see, has anyone heard if any of the hearts, stars or supermans have found there way to adelaide yet?

Yeah same havent found any tho hopefully someone brings these down

Last edited:
Fark me these green hearts are pricey!!!!!!!!

Hey Kroniic have you seen the green Ying Yangs around? KNow anything about them. Got some today and they look ok, taste ok. anyone had them?

Fark me these green hearts are pricey!!!!!!!!

Hey Kroniic have you seen the green Ying Yangs around? KNow anything about them. Got some today and they look ok, taste ok. anyone had them?

Pricey as fuck aye! Nah haven't heard of the green Ying Yangs. But I did hear about these Lexus stamped pills. Multi coloured apparently the goods.

I am happy paying extra for quality rather than wasting money on rubbish :) i paid a lot extra on top of what these are going for to a mate who isnt a dealer to get me some off his source, then again i don't do pills very often so it doesn't hurt as much financially.

Well we had the green Ying Yangs and they are the goods. Peak lasts an hour for each pill, 2 of them within 2 hrs buckles you for two hours. Eyes rolling, general feeling of love and empathy, my jaw is killing me today, the grind was insane. Overall a good pill for what is around. I would say medium MDMA. Cruisey come up and cruisey come down.

Multi colooured pills ive never been a fan of. Never had a good one but anythings possible.

^ make your own report bro, dont hide it in this one, how ppl gona find info on em. I needa move to syd...where the goods are at

i really wanna like that page but dont wanna be the first :p
And white armani's were better imo

you speak of the supermans coming from same presser as blue stars. do you no if there are any GREEN supermans?? circling atm that are from that press?? apaz these are from same presser but have yet to see any of you speak of them :S is this a repress copycat?

^^I'll just point out that I didn't make that page... I searched green heart on fb and that happened to come up. haha

I found a few of these bad boys in my room. I thought I lost a few but I've found em. Stoked!!!!