(New South Wales) Green Hearts

kroniic

Bluelighter
I found these the other day, the heart stamp is smaller than the usual green hearts and off centre, so I thought I'd whack a report up. Heard these are around in big numbers, but are expensive.

Name: Green Heart
Colour: Pale Green with specks.
Logo: In pressed Heart.
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: Yes.
Bevel: Yes.
Texture: Hard pressed.
Smell: Aniseed smell.
Taste: Really bitter taste.
Reagent Tested: Yes.
Marquis Reagent Result: Black
Mandelin Reagent Result:Black

*NOTE* The reagent tests were smoking and fizzing like crazy.

USER REPORT
8.55pm - On the way last night to an event., decide to drop one.
9.15pm - Feelings are teasing, chest is slightly tightening. Senses are improving.
9.35pm - Waiting in line, and it all hits me then, really hard to concentrate and pretty much feeling lost. Eyes are wiggling and I can't focus on anything, and the jaw is chattering away.
10.00pm - Coming up seems to have plateaued, now I'm feeling a million bucks! Bouncing around, chatting and busting some wicked dance moves I was told :p
11.45pm - Starting to drop off, so I take 1/2 to bring me back up, and boy did it whack me within 20min, eyes were rolling back and all.
1.30am - The DJ is coming on soon so I decide to drop my other half, and this buckled me. I have a vague memory, just remember dancing in my own little world, bouncing and jumping around.
4.00am - Still feeling the effects, head back to my Mrs. place, have the usual shower, sex and sleep. Clean as come down, got to sleep about 5am, woke up at 11 feeling slightly groggy but its easing up as I take my post-roll supplements.

Definitely MDMA, so happy munting people, stay safe.

greenhearts.jpg

greenheartstest.jpg

Once again Kroniic you get the goods :) For me I'm still searching. Damn Wollongong and only being able to find brown hearts.

yeah can you please stop postin your reports.. your makin me devostated that I live in W.A with a bunch of meth heads :X

BTW, the green hearts circulatin in Perth back when I was 16 was the first 'hard drug' Iever did and I only had half.. I guess you can say that was well and truly when my drug journey began as them fuckers were very high and clean MDMA!

Picked a couple of these up on friday - pretty excited to try them but probably won't be able to til september. happy waiting!

Once again Kroniic you get the goods :) For me I'm still searching. Damn Wollongong and only being able to find brown hearts.

Brown Hearts? Can you give me any info? I know for a fact that the Pink Supermen are floating around here.

Hopefully these make their way down here. I find most good pills in Sydney always float around down here.

Brown Hearts? Can you give me any info? I know for a fact that the Pink Supermen are floating around here.

Hopefully these make their way down here. I find most good pills in Sydney always float around down here.

I'm pretty sure there in the shape of a heart, I'll send my mate an inbox and get some more information for you mate :)

Yeah I used to be able to get all the good lollies coming through Wollongong. Just lost contact with a lot of people unfortunately :(

Pretty happy with the mdma situation over the last couple of months. Cheers for the report Kronic!

Wollongong? I'm sure Blue Stars/ Pink Supermans are floating around there.

Wollongong? I'm sure Blue Stars/ Pink Supermans are floating around there.

Yeah we had this conversation on the other green hearts haha. I can't find them at all, plus haven't got the time like I use to go searching properly :(

Also, Kroniic, how do you think the Supermen go compared to these?

Fuck, Kroniic. I hope you're not taking your source for granted, you're an incredibly lucky man to have a steady flow of MD. :D

I was lucky enough to try the green hearts when I was in Sydney last week. They rocked my world. I was also surprised with the abundance of MDMA over there at the moment. I thought I'd gone back in time to an 80s rave when I stepped into the club, so much love. I wish we could have that here in Adelaide. :(

We still had MDMA pills circulating around 18 months into the drought before it hit Adelaide, give us another 18 months and we'll follow suit.

What do you guys think? These guys are getting pressed again? Honestly the amount of green hearts that are going around, I seriously doubt someone was holding on to them. They are in big numbers in Melbourne & Sydney.

Brother you sure get the goods!!!

MDMA pills have always been around when everyone thought there was a drought, just in small numbers.... It never left, just your regular dealers cant get it, but other dealers can......you just had to try a bit harder imo. I always thought there was a drought too til i asked someone else to see what they can get....and they came up with MDMA pills when i was convinced there was none.

Sorry for spam but i dont think they are being repressed like you say Kroniic, there is so many of them, i think the shipment finally arrived....