Green equals - adl

IMO, ur words means shit peterpellet aka adeleuro :p

multiple people both on here and PR. both agree these are at least medium, who are u to judge and say they are not ?

these have hit perth now from what i hear nice clean dose of mdxx :D they do look %100 the same as the ones from 06

I think there has definatly been a few batches maybe some not as strong as others but there are definatly some nice clean MDMA ones getting around

Had these on 2 occasions now. First time doubled them and took another about 40 minutes later. Was munted beyond belief, eyes were shaking so much couldn't read text messages. The medium rating is definitely justified. Wouldn't recommend more than 1.5 for someone with zero tolerance. I rate these in terms of empathy and euphoria higher than the Cherries/Yangs which were good but a bit too chargy for my liking. Equals make me feel like I'm floating. <3

had those blue planes tonight. not bad just had one after 2 beers. come up pretty smooth and had some good rushes to it. id do a separate report but cbf now might do one tommorow, but keep ya eye out for them id rate them the same as the = in strength although when i had the = i was drunk as so these might be stronger.