Green equals - adl

peterpellet

Bluelighter
off greenish color
equals sign ( = )

my friend wont let me test it but has been assured that these are "good", i tend not to believe him and hence want to see if anyone else has run into them?

thanks

ever equals ive ever had has been awesome. but that doesnt really stand for much.
get 1 and reagent test it?

Had a green equal in 09 here in adel was pretty good actually but yeah I would test before consuming... Especially seeing he says there gd but won't let you test

Actually just got a couple of these for testers so I'll chuck a report up on PR n test them
They dnt have that MDMA bitterness tho :( lol

i have been told these are "average / Not very good" but dealer has been saying they are much better than the pink cherrys and bombs, cant say as i havent had them, but thought id post the feedback ive heard.

^^ Better than the cherries? Now that's what I wanna hear!

Are you gonna be sampling these anytime soon, Peter? I might get some this weekend if I can find them...

Doubt there stronger then ying yangs/cherries mate ate a number of these wasnt satisfied so doubled the yangs then he was completly gone

festivalfun - pretty sure that was just dealer talk, my friends have had them and said they were NOT GOOD, weak mdxx,

the cherrys and the yangs seem to be boss dog as far pill go in adelaide ATM.

id say these only have a small amount of md enough to give a reaction when tested.
Havent had the cherries yet but can definatly vouch for the yangs double drop definatly gets me where i wanna be.

these do have the goods in them but yes they are weak.. check my report on PR.
1 had me feeling pretty good and 2 got me there but then again i javnt had mdma for over a year so my tolerance is non existent...if you can get the cherrys or yangs then id say get them even tho i havnt been able to unfortunately..

i never had the ones in 06, but from the pics they look exactly the same.
they also look exact the same as the 09 ones too.

wholly, you got these in melb now too?

I am in Melbourne and funnily enough acquired some of these pills, but a friend picked them up in Adelaide so I can't really say these are circulating in this state.

I don't think these are the strongest pills but if you aren't paying out the arse for them I reckon that they are pretty damn decent, I have only used MDxx a handful of times in 2 years or so which makes my tolerance extremely low but double dropping these on an empty stomach with a chewable mylanta put me on my arse for a couple hours. Earlier in the year (Feb) I had like 70mg of some good quality crystal (although I was on a bit of meth) and double dropping these had me noticeably more fucked than that, not just in terms of putting me on my arse but empathy as well.

wholly, post on the thread on PR, there is a couple of skeptics.
imo i think those guys have spend too long smoking gear and have forgot what MDMA feels like....LOL.

@ d_m, comparing these to crystal ive had recently, i think these are about 70mg's.

i've had these on multiple occasions now. Very top notch stuff.

i'd say its about 60-70mg in each. MDMA for sure. As every time i've dropped these. Felt epic love :)

on one occasion I was soo munted that i had about 2hrs blacked out in town. I had forgotten where I parked my car in town in the morning lol. MUNTEDDDDDDDDDD.

grab these while they last1!1!!1!

well having had friends consume these there has been mixed results,

some where obviously munted but they did consume 2-3 to get there, others said they wouldnt get again.

IMO not medium strength.