NEMD Grateful Dead Appreciation Thread

Are there any soundboards left on archive.com? A couple years ago most show were available and now seems theyve all been taken down. Not that I don’t like a good aud, but good auds are rare without a good cleanup ala Charlie Miller.
I use the re listen app, its called dead head archives on google play

I wish jgb was on there though

I find that most good shows are available on YouTube, often in the form of good SBDs. I pay for the premium YouTube on my phone so I can download (key for me as I live in the sticks with sporadic reception), play in the background, make playlists etc. So that's all I really need. Used to use the GD Archive app too, but it doesn't play well with bad cell service and has a shit UX and increasingly limited set of shows.

Here's a wonderful mellow Jerry band show from '93 especially for @Bill

They just re released the Skull Fuck album for its 50th anniversary with some added tracks.

This Other One is fantastic, one of the best versions I've heard. This is peak psychedelic Dead

I'm partial to the first song on their first album

"The golden road (to unlimited devotion)"

Also some of the more somber/reflective tracks like "Box of rain", "Touch of gray" and "Althea".

Once in a while i enjoy their live jamming too. I do find it oddly lacking in mystery for the world's leading acid band, with everything sounding rather homely and familiar mostly in major key. Maybe that's symbolic of a simple love on the other side of "death" and whatnot, but for me there is way trippier music.