• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

^I get that totally, but Rockstar's system wasn't great either. When I got "gifted" my first huge sum of money, I was running out and was about to buy some... Frankly Im glad it happened. But when it did, I didn't know what to think.

Rockstar just made it stupid slow to earn money online legit so people would shell out money to buy it. I guess its their game but that's shit.

Basically, when I was legit, I made enough to supply things for missions, and that was mostly it. I'm sure I could save but it would just be tedious. I have glitched about a million into existence. Maybe 2. It wasn't fun though, you're right.. but now.. I kind of like not worrying about money.

The constant fight to make enough money to do... anything, was annoying as fuck. I mean, there is some fun in working your way up but when it's that fucking tedious and time consuming it feels more like work than a game.

I'm kind of mad at Rockstar now. They promised the world to us... all we got was Los Santos.

Yo they(rock star) needs to make this shot available for my iPhone 5S. They already have everything from china wars up to gta 4 I think,mite be the one before,
Still wtf shit needs to go one and get with it so my frequent trips to the bathroom during the day to play gta 5 at work will be about video games and not look at a dirty magazine.

Lol okay ds

I think this game will be dead soon, if they don't change something, I might sell my copy soon

I've stopped playing it, got boring.. Billions in the bank and I didn't even glitch, just logged in and it appeared in my account...

DwE what you mean by dead? I still see multiple servers full. 4 was with population up til 5s release at least.

maybe dead to you.

Last edited:
I've yet to catch the names of songs. Can you do it while playing?

Something I've been doing lately:

Spawn Cargobob...
Drive car to Cargobob.
Get out of cat and Sticky Bomb it up.
Get in Cargobob, and pick car up, and proceed to fly toward other players, with the aim of finding a mass of them close together, or a mass of cars and players. Ideally, then, I coordinate to drop the vehicle and wait until its almost about to hit ground near them, and detonate. Boom. Cargobob-Bomber.

Most of the time though I can't find a satisfactory target (nothing has been epic enough), and some ass starts shooting me, so I redirect to bomb him.

I'd like to coordinate a huge bombing sometime. Record it. Let someone ride down with the "bomb".

What 23 said:

Hold the button you press to change stations, a selection wheel pops up with info for the current track

Maybe they should have delayed it a bit more..? :\ They pretty much used their customers as beta testers, another not-so-nice move...

Welcome to what PC gaming has been for the past 10 years ever since consoles took over. Now that most of the cash cow casual market is heading to tablets and mobile gaming you will get to experience being a second class citizen along with us PC gamers :)

Something I've been doing lately:

Spawn Cargobob...
Drive car to Cargobob.
Get out of cat and Sticky Bomb it up.
Get in Cargobob, and pick car up, and proceed to fly toward other players, with the aim of finding a mass of them close together, or a mass of cars and players. Ideally, then, I coordinate to drop the vehicle and wait until its almost about to hit ground near them, and detonate. Boom. Cargobob-Bomber.

Most of the time though I can't find a satisfactory target (nothing has been epic enough), and some ass starts shooting me, so I redirect to bomb him.

I'd like to coordinate a huge bombing sometime. Record it. Let someone ride down with the "bomb".

All of you guys are aware that you can fairly easily purchase a cargobob, correct? It's only $185,000, so pretty reasonable price. It's a ridiculously simple glitch to pull off.

Yessir^. It involves manually entering its address to some degree... Easy find on Google. I'm not sure why they made it so people couldn't buy it.

I don't think they got removed... but I don't know. I was under the impression that they got put into their own servers or something.

I glitched about 2 million into being. I felt justified though, because I think the pay-to-play set-up is crappy, since it's hard as hell to really build up money. I mean you'd have to save for months to buy an Adder, for instance. Or... Or you just spend 20 more (real) bucks! So... If I'm REALLY interested in getting that Adder.... tell me, am I REALLY going to spend all that time in game saving up for such a thing? Probably not, if I can spend an hour of my real life earnings on it instead. And they (Rockstar) know that. So fuckem'.

I didn't, however, glitch billions into being, and distribute it around. And I wasn't really that happy when I got mine- not that I was entirely mad about it. I was almost out of money, and was contemplating spending 20 bucks. "hum" was about all I thought, then I proceeded to buy a ton of shit and go crazy for a minute.

But, I guess, I can see how it means more, to use your own hard earned money- that the stuff you buy actually has meaning. I totally get that. I would have rather earned my cars. I would have rather had one special car, for instance, that I have modified with stuff I earned. But instead I have a 10-car garage full of basically meaningless shit, just like everyone else.

I have thought about selling the cars I got, and somehow dumping the money, and starting fresh. Not sure how, though, other than I guess a new character.

Have any of you found any new music you like from the game?

I heard a song on Radio Mirror Park, by a band called Tony Castles. Song name Heart In The Pipes (Kauf remix). I guess a band and a remixer. Probably one of the favorite new ones I haven't heard.

^ On which console?
That';s fucking cool I've always wanted to mod stuff, from back in the Halo 2 days I missed out on all the legendary Xbox Live modding on the old console. Did it on PC though and it was fun as fuck.

I can't be bothered at all with GTA V though, I played it for maybe 2 days and thats it.