• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Got this instead of what I expected, what is it?

A lot of the cocaine coming out of Mexico is pretty messed up lately, crack cocaine sometimes has a very bitter gaseous acidic taste lately and leaves white residue instead of brown. I'm not sure your area, though. If it's dissolving in water, something is for sure off.
We're in New England USA.

OK. Something is getting lost in translation here, or there's a link bloody missing. I'll edit the main post. But I'll reply to you, as well.

We were buying crack (the mix of cocaine and baking soda, to be clear).

My guy, whom I've been mates with for years, was passed the fuck out. So, his girlfriend helped out tonight. I'm sure she either just doesn't know, or is just bloody daft (but I'll reserve judgment). What she gave me instead of crack, was what I'm 99.9% certain is crystal meth.

Neither my wife nor I have used meth before, therefore, we posted the question.

Just a quick thought though. My wife is an Israeli who was born and raised in Colombia until her military service in Israel. She does know what excellent cocaine feels like, tastes like, smells like. She can definitely tell a difference in the cocaine we've been getting lately, as well as the crack.

Yeah, the cocaine has been severely off lately. I think the East Coast gets lucky sometimes still because Columbia can reach Florida, but everything coming through Mexico is completely fucked. I've been convinced I had fake shit so many times post-covid so I started buying drug tests and I've never tested positive for methamphetamines yet, (or anything else, either) and only positive for cocaine. And I've been convinced I've had it a few times, it's just very goofy stuff lately. I've also talked to many, many people across the country who confirm what I have found.

Mexico started importing the raw coca leaves and so the manufacturing process must be significantly different, plus a ton of greed and taking advantage of the pandemic mixed in there, as well.

With all that said, if it dissolved in water without an acid, it's not a base

Last edited:
That shit aint meth homes.
looks like frozen wonder bread
do u have a buzz?
more importantly, why do you continue taking something that is a mystery in origin?

Meth

So, I had planned on grabbing some crack from my normal guy tonight, but he was passed the f*ck out. So his partner helped me. She's not the brightest color in the box, and she may not even know much about drugs, instead just trusting what my mate tells her it is.

The stuff was water soluble, so clearly not crack.

Upon smoking it, it was beyond vile-tasting.

My wife and I think it's crystal meth, which neither of us have used before.

sl34mq2zdgk51.jpg

????? not meth

^ The picture has the air bubbles that crack cocaine has, too. I'd have bet money on it being crack if he didn't say it dissolved in water, after than it doesn't add up.

@Blueberryizzy You said it turned into a clear liquid, like separate from the water or dissolved into the water without seeing the clear liquid? A lot of the crack lately does actually turn into a clear liquid blob when heated in a spoon, not sure if that's what you meant or actually meant dissolved completely.

@Blueberryizzy You said it turned into a clear liquid, like separate from the water or dissolved into the water without seeing the clear liquid? A lot of the crack lately does actually turn into a clear liquid blob when heated in a spoon, not sure if that's what you meant or actually meant dissolved completely.
It DID dissolve completely in water (also experimented with saline solution) into a clear liquid.

I experimented doing as described above, without using heat on it, as well as with using heat on it.

When I used heat on it (with water or saline), it literally completely re-solidified as soon as sucked up into the syringe.

I'm at a loss then, unfortunately. Even 100% lidocaine base doesn't fully dissolve into the liquid, in my experience. If you try to burn some on foil does it turn into a clear liquid and move from the heat instead of vaporizing?

I'm at a loss then, unfortunately. Even 100% lidocaine base doesn't fully dissolve into the liquid, in my experience. If you try to burn some on foil does it turn into a clear liquid and move from the heat instead of vaporizing?
I bloody well gave up, my mate. I had bought maybe 1.23g of the stuff, used about 1/4 of it with experiments. I'm going back to my mate's later and we'll have a good laugh at this all, once he tells me what the hell this stuff is, and I show him this thread.

My wife had been replying as me on my behalf. I'm quite sure it's meth as I'm still fucking awake after taking enough dope (h) that normally would have put me to sleep after a night of uppers.

It also never mixed properly with water. It did, but barely, and kept kind of reforming, and staying separate or as a milky mix in the water.
It's crystallized rock, whatever it is...

It also never mixed properly with water. It did, but barely, and kept kind of reforming, and staying separate or as a milky mix in the water.

That's actually what crack cocaine should do. Especially some of the stuff lately doesn't have the typical characteristics when it's in a liquid state and turns into a very clear blob with a smooth texture. Grab a 10 panel urine drug test and you'll know for sure :)