• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Got this instead of what I expected, what is it?

Blueberryizzy

Greenlighter
So, I had planned on grabbing some crack from my normal guy tonight, but he was passed the f*ck out. So his partner helped me. She's not the brightest color in the box, and she may not even know much about drugs, instead just trusting what my mate tells her it is.

The stuff was water soluble, so clearly not crack.

Upon smoking it, it was beyond vile-tasting.

My wife and I think it's crystal meth, which neither of us have used before.

sl34mq2zdgk51.jpg

Last edited:
She scammed you.
Did you get high?
Maybe lick it or take a little bite into your mouth.

No, it's definitely "something", it was in my guys personal stash... But I can't figure it out.
Was thinking meth, maybe I'm prepping it wrong?
Why wont you Americans fucking taste your meth?
Take really little bite and put it into your mouth.
When you get good stuff you'll know what the good stuff tastes like.
After that you know every time what's the quality like by tasting it a little.

Well, I just noticed that the OP didn't even tell what is the drug supposed to be.

Why wont you Americans fucking taste your meth?
Take really little bite and put it into your mouth.
When you get good stuff you'll know what the good stuff tastes like.
After that you know every time what's the quality like by tasting it a little.
Thanks mate.

We weren't buying meth. We were buying crack cocaine, as well as some Coke.

Ah, also.
I mixed it with saline solution, and heated it in, and it did melt down and mix into a clear liquid. However, practically as soon as it was in the syringe, it bloody totally solidified into a really hard substance.

Thoughts? We're trying the stuff, and no, we've never used the shit, ever. Total newbies at meth.

I'm confused, hard is not supposed to dissolve in water and that looks like hard as well.
This is definitely NOT crack. It seriously tastes like something that came out of the sewers. It tastes disgusting.

When we inject crack instead of smoking it, we dissolve in filtered lime juice.

Ah, also.
I mixed it with saline solution, and heated it in, and it did melt down and mix into a clear liquid. However, practically as soon as it was in the syringe, it bloody totally solidified into a really hard substance.

Thoughts? We're trying the stuff, and no, we've never used the shit, ever. Total newbies at meth.
You can't inject crack unless you put citric acid into it.

This is definitely NOT crack. It seriously tastes like something that came out of the sewers. It tastes disgusting.

A lot of the cocaine coming out of Mexico is pretty messed up lately, crack cocaine sometimes has a very bitter gaseous acidic taste lately and leaves white residue instead of brown. I'm not sure your area, though. If it's dissolving in water, something is for sure off.

Like I said, I dissolved it in water thinking it was meth as per information I found.

I honestly couldn't even venture a guess at this point. I suppose it could be meth, but I definitely don't know. That looks like crack cocaine.