• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Got the flu… what drugs can help me

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Unfortunately my options are limited being on a random drug testing schedule..

Normally I’d shoot some heroin right now that usually makes most colds insignificant unfortunately cannot do that.

Got some phenibut in the mail hoping that helps me sleep,

Lyrica too can’t wait for that pack to arrive.

What’s your ideal flu combo? I mean if I was rich I’d say Tussionex by the pint

Normally I’d shoot some heroin right now that usually makes most colds insignificant unfortunately cannot do that.

What’s your ideal flu combo? I mean if I was rich I’d say Tussionex by the pi

assuming its just flu mega dose vitamin c, 2grams plus day. with vitamin d 3,,,,if you have covid, 5 day ivermectin treat ment.

assuming its just flu mega dose vitamin c, 2grams plus day. with vitamin d 3,,,,if you have covid, 5 day ivermectin treat ment.

It could be covid I don’t have access to ivermectin unless I convince this vet tech I know to steal some for me

What are you being drug tested for?

Thera flu , teas, chicken soup, fever reducers, lots of water n juice, rest,get well that mucks runnin around ohhhhhhhhhhh drugs!! nevermind, still hope u feel better soon

Thera flu , teas, chicken soup, fever reducers, lots of water n juice, rest,get well that mucks runnin around ohhhhhhhhhhh drugs!! nevermind, still hope u feel better soon
This was the best practical reply. All you can do is control the symptoms with otc stuff like thera flu like Robi said. Phenibut and lyrica will most assuredly make you feel calmer and better ..... just won't do much for headache and congestion and stuff like that.

Hope you get your mail today. Be thankful you aren't doing a shot. I know you want to but think about the last 6 months and where it got ya. <3

Last I checked Covid wasn’t a parasite.. Please take the two seconds to study these things, for not only your sake but others who read.

As for relaxation/comfort, if we’re talking just stuff you can get at the store… Kava might be nice. Idk do you have any K around?

-GC

Last I checked Covid wasn’t a parasite.. Please take the two seconds to study these things, for not only your sake but others who read.

As for relaxation/comfort, if we’re talking just stuff you can get at the store… Kava might be nice. Idk do you have any K around?

-GC

Never done Ketamine, not really Into dissociatives but I’d give it a shot.

I do like kava however I have allergic reactions to it.

Anything useful. 12 panel + etg and fentanyl strip
Ok, I'd probably avoid ephedrine/pseudo then just so you don't pop for meth and have some splainin to do.

I usually take a double dose of certirizine, pretty good gen 2 antihistamine that doesn't have as much sedation as most other otc ones (and very low anticholinergic effects).

I take Tylenol in moderate doses for fever (even though its pretty trash on liver 1 g or so a day won't do too much harm).

I'd add on dxm if you are coughing or enjoy the effects of dxm, that can cause me to space out nicely and not focus on how sick i am, but ymmv with that one. I tend to hit it kind of hard when such but I'm a fan.

Phenibut is good but really dehydrating, def double down on fluids if you get into it (also its effects are best at medium-low doses imo, high (like 4+ gs) gets kind of sloppy in a not great way.

I would avoid ivermectin even if you have covid, that drug is safe for treating worms because it is pumped out of the brain at the level that kills worms (by pgp like loperamide). It blocks chloride channels, and i wouldn't want to see if it has appreciable affinity for human chloride channels (ie GABA A and glycine) once it starts overwhelming pgp at high doses. (also i haven't seen any in vivo studies that convince me that it has robust effects in humans replicating the in vitro studies that generated all the buzz about that drug).

If you were confirmed to have covid and wanted to self medicate i would look at the drugs famotidine (pepcid) and fluvoxamine (luvox). Both of these were identified through population studies (people on those drugs seemed to do better), and there have been rigorous, controlled, and well designed trials supporting the use of both drugs. Both seem to dampen the harmful aspects of the inflammatory response, with famotidine thought to work via strong H2 inverse agonism, and fluvoxamine via sigma1 agonism.

Edit....sorry just saw your comment about kava allergies after below..

Kava has actually helped me through some real atrocities by bringing a feeling of detachment and numbing at a point daily.

Two 6 week flus myself this year.

Are phenomenally minor events vs the real ones of this year for me personally.

Kava did help me with flu. And a recent actual back break consequence of a genuinely accidental potentially relatively huge overdose of benzodiazepines.

"Thieves" essential oil by Young Living....get some trust me. Dealing with respiratory infections of all kinds, proactively, has been my strongsuit as was needed.

I have had the 6 week flu 5 times since December 2014, pneumonia every time.

Always cured quickly, using Electromedicine but also oil of oregano, essential ouls, raw organic garlic, more..

Thieves oul- dilute 1>4 with olive oil, 4-6 drops Thieves, rub on chest, neck for lifesaving relief.

Inhale into sinuses and mouth directly from palms too. It works.

This is my real real lifesaver through time though.

If it's the same type of "true flu" I'm used to, it has a set cycle IME of exactly 6 weeks, all 5 times, at a steady pace, but the first 5 days can be hell.

It is based in the lymphatic system too.

I hope you can achieve comfort. If I think of useful drugs I'll return.

I'm allergic to them all myself, with a small few exceptions.

Kratom would help I bet! A lot?

Clove powder, boiled water. Surprisingly strong sleep and rest aid, also anxiolytic, pain soothing.

I'm allergic.

If you do, best is organic powder by far.

Clove powder, boiled water. Surprisingly strong sleep and rest aid, also anxiolytic, pain soothing.

I'm allergic.

If you do, best is organic powder by far.

Funny I was just reading/thinking about clove and my experience with it. It is indeed a strong sedative, actually too strong my first try. Not really a good feel to it if too much is taken but will definitely put you out for a long time.

Had some homemade Nog I whipped up with fresh whole cloves and cardamom (another sedating spice) recently that definitely made me sleepy after each time I drank it. Good for this time a year when hibernation is better than twiddling thumbs waiting for spring.

-GC

^I totally disagree.

I'm sure oregano oil alone whoops para out of the pharmacy.

And honestly raw organic garlic, MUST be organic or it's worth shit medicinally, crushed is important and left to sit for 10 mins, asGarlic's magic is in the Allicin, which is not present in whole garlic.

Allinase the precursor enzyme forms fresh Allicin when crushed but it takes about 10 minutes for optimal Allicin formation hence most antimicrobial, anti catarrhal, anti all round it is.

I have such severe allergy and respiratory and infection problems, my life revolves around exploring every/any practical, harmless way to manage it.

This raw cushed garlic, is indispensable there.

Viruses, flu equally, but just generally, allergies daily, but especially when trying to lower a fresh nasty airway infection.

Also, best way for optimum direct broad medicinal effect, empty tummy first thing in morning. Crushed as said, I use 3-4 decent sized cloves, the garlic is a powerful stomach detoxer and general organs too.

It massively improves respiration, lowers infection.

@OpiateKiller hi. Hope you're feeling okay. Rest. Rest rest rest.

Just gotta pass time really. Like I was saying flu's Lymphatic based, so I've never knocked it out using my truly incredible localised Electromedicine treatments I linked above, but seriously every 6 week flu case for me, pneumonia springs up 2 or 3 times.

Very severe cases. Suffocating truly.

Every single time, as the pneumonia is localised in lungs, simply covering the area with rge Microbe Electrifier has resolved the pneumonia fully.

A 95% level, gasping, debilitated, 100 being not desirable, down to a very comfortable 20% say, in 2 hours.

2, 3 days subsequent...gone!

It so works anyway. If you deal with debilitating, long lasting respiratory infections, this practice ensures my easy survival, there, plus stupidly better breathing life quality.

Sorry I've gone off track. I might not be posting much from now. Some wildly intense life here too much to first even chit goss about on ANY forum, plus I've snapped too.

The world (which as far as we know it I believe, is actually a crater! I know it sounds MAD, which is why it's brilliant, and true. I won't say more here lol.

So I only posted here these times @OpiateKiller because I want comfort for you, I admire your bright, loving self, I empathise totally too with the depth pf character it takes to put that out there when we already climb mountains to reach midday lol right, relatively.

Mountain climbers have lot more fun!

So I did comment. I hope you will be well. I haven't said lots cos we are simply emotionally mature you and I, but you have since start secured a friend in me here who will genuinely always want da best for you girl.

(Oil of oregano, is also a pain killer.

So is peppermint essential oil inhaled into sinuses, which can hurt ironically haha when your system is mucussed up but no pain no gain there and wondrous breathing relief too.)

^I totally disagree.

I'm sure oregano oil alone whoops para out of the pharmacy.

And honestly raw organic garlic, MUST be organic or it's worth shit medicinally, crushed is important and left to sit for 10 mins, asGarlic's magic is in the Allicin, which is not present in whole garlic.

Allinase the precursor enzyme forms fresh Allicin when crushed but it takes about 10 minutes for optimal Allicin formation hence most antimicrobial, anti catarrhal, anti all round it is.

I have such severe allergy and respiratory and infection problems, my life revolves around exploring every/any practical, harmless way to manage it.

This raw cushed garlic, is indispensable there.

Viruses, flu equally, but just generally, allergies daily, but especially when trying to lower a fresh nasty airway infection.

Also, best way for optimum direct broad medicinal effect, empty tummy first thing in morning. Crushed as said, I use 3-4 decent sized cloves, the garlic is a powerful stomach detoxer and general organs too.

It massively improves respiration, lowers infection.

@OpiateKiller hi. Hope you're feeling okay. Rest. Rest rest rest.

Just gotta pass time really. Like I was saying flu's Lymphatic based, so I've never knocked it out using my truly incredible localised Electromedicine treatments I linked above, but seriously every 6 week flu case for me, pneumonia springs up 2 or 3 times.

Very severe cases. Suffocating truly.

Every single time, as the pneumonia is localised in lungs, simply covering the area with rge Microbe Electrifier has resolved the pneumonia fully.

A 95% level, gasping, debilitated, 100 being not desirable, down to a very comfortable 20% say, in 2 hours.

2, 3 days subsequent...gone!

It so works anyway. If you deal with debilitating, long lasting respiratory infections, this practice ensures my easy survival, there, plus stupidly better breathing life quality.

Sorry I've gone off track. I might not be posting much from now. Some wildly intense life here too much to first even chit goss about on ANY forum, plus I've snapped too.

The world (which as far as we know it I believe, is actually a crater! I know it sounds MAD, which is why it's brilliant, and true. I won't say more here lol.

So I only posted here these times @OpiateKiller because I want comfort for you, I admire your bright, loving self, I empathise totally too with the depth pf character it takes to put that out there when we already climb mountains to reach midday lol right, relatively.

Mountain climbers have lot more fun!

So I did comment. I hope you will be well. I haven't said lots cos we are simply emotionally mature you and I, but you have since start secured a friend in me here who will genuinely always want da best for you girl.

(Oil of oregano, is also a pain killer.

So is peppermint essential oil inhaled into sinuses, which can hurt ironically haha when your system is mucussed up but no pain no gain there and wondrous breathing relief too.)

I'm glad you bring up all of these things because I'm huge into holistic / natural medicine. It's the way medicine was always supposed to be.

I actually take AHCC which is a shittake mushroom extract which apparently boosts the immune system 10x.

I also have garlic supplement, I don't think its organic though so that's good to know

NAC, garlic, AHCC, acai, oregano are all supplements I have in my drawer.

People totally underestimate the healing capabilities of nature.

I am feeling much better by the way, surprisingly I usually get sick for weeks.

Thank you my friend I appreciate you

Thank you my friend I appreciate you
Ofc you do my friend, otherwise....you'd just be one of "them"!

Lol. Just vaping some 2018 weed long cured I swear it's stronger than what I'm used to from the other jars. It's caught me offguard today.

I am glad ypu feel better.

Now flu. It's like the weather. Politicised. Media fear, drama etc

I don't like it I'll be truthful.

The only real "danger" is the secondary pneumonia.

Seriously the Electromedicine takes care of that in literally heartbeats.

It is a drag though. My own immune system is still affectively hacked from Lyme etc etc, so flu run it's set life cycle in me 6 weeks, exactly, each 5 times.

I am adept at making observation, keeping form accurate track, being able to regressionally reflect upon in time, to learn how all, each, every thing, allergy, infection affects me personally.

Drugs too. Just very bodily intuitive.

That's wicked Opiate you have a good array of useful, supportive ultimately, when they work, supplements on hand.

If I had remembered to think about that this night, I would have bet good GBP on that too and been shocked otherwise.

Like, not shocked- disappointed thinking less of you, but against my firm expectations and inthition too.

However. Please believe me on this. If you want garlic, which is still, a profoundly underrated very powerful medicine when used right, any capsules, except kyolic - aged garlic, different medicine, are the ncomparable n terms of true power and impact of the exact method I descrbe.

Just organic garlic. Good bit. Crushed, 10 minutes, then raw wth food, or for extra help internal detox and anti catarrhal effects, empty in morning.

It's so powerful. Capsules are ulrimately a dud economy there, in my personal fuew, they do the potential garlic has medicinally an injustice.

By persuading so many people, that is medicinal enough.

I would say maybe it's 15% seriously.

Sorry. Not trying to tell you what to do.Just my passion for the truth.

I'm allergic to I estimate 99% lus of all supplements, herbs, remedies, drinks, foods, condiments, medicines, drugs, you name it.

vitamin C, easy.
Get a lemon, squeeze it in a glass til it's 30% full, add water, drink it.
Do that every time after you have eaten.

I do this every day(with 5-10% lemon) and I never get sick, my immune system is the fucking bomb. And it used to be so shit before I started doing this. I was sick all the time as a kid/teen.