• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got the blues about blues

Hey bro, also here in AZ (Mesa(ish) you can't really shoot the blues cause they don't metabolise like ur used to, something about them not breaking down with the fat cells or something. I smoke em all day (20-40 a day) 0lus some clear every so often, and my roommate snorts & hotrails em, but she agrees and says she don't get hi from ingesting them,..
Damn bro you do a lot! Well I'm averaging about 12-15 a day lol. I bet you get them for hella cheap tho since you're down in Phoenix... I'm a few hours away in Kingman AZ

I really don’t think weakness of strength in said pills is a problem considering the massive epidemic we have going on with them and all of the countless lives that’s been taken, as well as my own fencing match with them.

there are very very shitty pills out there too, though and if they’re that overwhelming, you got bunk ones. i used to purchase from a guy when i had just started using, so hardly a tolerance, and i’d do 11-12 of them and still not feel completely right. id tread caution and respect the overall situation a little more because if you switch suppliers, you might get a hot batch for once and that’s it.

Yeah, and the thing with the powder is its so f'n strong, one little hit too much and ur f'd. I've already lost 4 friends to it. The other issue is since it's so strong, if you have a bunch of powder in your system and God forbid you have to have emergency surgery, the anesthesiologist may not be able to put you under because of the narcotic load already im you. I had a buddy 6 or 7 months ago do nothing but powder for 2 & 1/2 days, and when he ran out, he smoked 9 blu back to back and he as still withdrawing, said they were barely touching it...