• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got the blues about blues

Abewoods88

Greenlighter
Hey there fellow bluelighters. I just wanted to know what people's thought are on the counterfeit blue "oxy" 30s. I find them underwhelming and have no idea how the DEA could possibly claim that they are causing widespread overdose. I can IV 5 using a CWE and I still don't get anywhere near where I'd like to go... there has been confetti powder I've gotten that really packs a punch... but these pressies are ridiculous. I smoke em, snort em, plug em, shoot em, but nothing seems to do the trick.... do I just need to do MORE? Is it really fentanyl in there? Or does the confetti powder they are selling not contain fent, but something with more kick... I just do not understand why these blues are so weak.... please someone help me understand!?

It sounds like you have a very high tolerance. Usually the overdoses happen because of hot spots because the pills are not dosed correctly. Also, shooting pills is a terrible idea. It is probably the most dangerous ROA there is. It is possible that the blues you're getting are just shit, cause many are, but slamming 5 should definitely do something. Take a break from opiates for a while, for your safety but also tolerance. If it is a tolerance issue, be very careful if you take them after a long break because if they do contain fent just one could kill you.

Well - try to withdraw from em and see how weak they are when you’re clawing at your body , sweating profusely- smell like a medicine cabinet , in pain , can’t eat or sleep and shitting yourself while throwing up .

Sounds like your tolerance is just too high or your getting shitty ass pills from someone who has no idea how to press .

I got clean off the 30s (w/fent) and it was the most excruciating pain I’ve ever been in in my life .. like you , my tolerance was real high - was taking 3 30s every 2-3 hours, either by mouth or snorting . When i first started , a quarter of one had me throwing up because it was too strong .

Take a tolerance break , but like the above user said - be careful starting back up because if you come back from your Tbreak and automatically go back to what you were dosing , it could be fatal .

I live in Arizona and am currently addicted to blues as well, and it’s weird but me and 2 other people have noticed that IVing these don’t really work, because we all didn’t really feel much…but we all smoked one of the same bag and we all got High. But yeah it sounds like youre just getting bunk ass blues…because the ones i get are fire 🔥 and even tho i have a decent tolerance, when I first wake up I usually smoke 2 And that gets me pretty high.

And I’ve heard taking them orally don’t do much, but I’ve snorted them a few times and it was pretty nice.

And I’ve heard taking them orally don’t do much, but I’ve snorted them a few times and it was pretty nice.
I was taking em orally during my addiction - 3 30s every 2/3 hours . High af all the time . Lol .. I’d snort em sometimes , but normally just take em orally .

I live in Arizona and am currently addicted to blues as well, and it’s weird but me and 2 other people have noticed that IVing these don’t really work, because we all didn’t really feel much…but we all smoked one of the same bag and we all got High. But yeah it sounds like youre just getting bunk ass blues…because the ones i get are fire 🔥 and even tho i have a decent tolerance, when I first wake up I usually smoke 2 And that gets me pretty high.
I dont know what to make of it honestly. I purchased 10 of them 3 and a half hours ago and they are all gone... this time I smoked all of them save but one which I snorted.... I also did not dose this morning at the clinic and it had been 36 hours since my last use which was smoking a blue. I havent withdrawn much at all, really, mabye slight uncomfortable feelings just before I went to pick the 10 pack up. I still have not gotten anywhere near the places that the frtty powder has brought me... so I ask.... what is either A) in the blues or B) In the fetty powder.... clearly they are both vastly different products.... I dont know what to make off it.

Btw the guy I get it from alwaysbhas a bunch of people att his place and most are all dipped out from smoking 1 or a part of 1.... I feel so cheated.... I dont know what's going on. Mabye it's just time to just let go and keep going to the clinic without trying to add icing on the cake... i just miss the fetty powder.... can't find anyone in town with it.

I dont know what to make of it honestly. I purchased 10 of them 3 and a half hours ago and they are all gone... this time I smoked all of them save but one which I snorted.... I also did not dose this morning at the clinic and it had been 36 hours since my last use which was smoking a blue. I havent withdrawn much at all, really, mabye slight uncomfortable feelings just before I went to pick the 10 pack up. I still have not gotten anywhere near the places that the frtty powder has brought me... so I ask.... what is either A) in the blues or B) In the fetty powder.... clearly they are both vastly different products.... I dont know what to make off it.

Btw the guy I get it from alwaysbhas a bunch of people att his place and most are all dipped out from smoking 1 or a part of 1.... I feel so cheated.... I dont know what's going on. Mabye it's just time to just let go and keep going to the clinic without trying to add icing on the cake... i just miss the fetty powder.... can't find anyone in town with it.
Yeah , I think it’s just that simple bro - you’re getting cheated . Because normally , there’s fent in the pressed blues . Also , if your on methadone (you said you didn’t dose today at the clinic- so I’m guessing methadone) that may be why your not feeling much of anything - the methadone could be effecting how your body is absorbing the pills ? & The powder is straight fent only barely cut with something like baby powder formula , laxative or something like that . I honestly don’t think any of us ever get that high we’re chasing after - like that very first high before our addictions .

As far as getting clean and stop trying to have your cake and eat it too - if you’re actually ready and want it , I say go for it .. try it .. at least do it to take a T break .. just be very careful going back if you do & remember not to go straight back to the amount you were doing before your break .

Ive noticed the same thing whats weird though is if you IV with Meth than i totally changes the high of the blues and you can totally feel the fent its strange to me that it happens but thats what ive become addicted to.

Hey there fellow bluelighters. I just wanted to know what people's thought are on the counterfeit blue "oxy" 30s. I find them underwhelming and have no idea how the DEA could possibly claim that they are causing widespread overdose. I can IV 5 using a CWE and I still don't get anywhere near where I'd like to go... there has been confetti powder I've gotten that really packs a punch... but these pressies are ridiculous. I smoke em, snort em, plug em, shoot em, but nothing seems to do the trick.... do I just need to do MORE? Is it really fentanyl in there? Or does the confetti powder they are selling not contain fent, but something with more kick... I just do not understand why these blues are so weak.... please someone help me understand!?

Hey I have wondered that myself cuz i ODed on the Powder but the blues dont do shit to me really. And i IV them and smoke them the only thing ive found that changes the profile of them is if i IV them in the same shot as methamphetamine dont know why but thats what ive become addicted to cuz before the blues came about i was a goofballer wich is H and speed like in reality i prefer H to fent or the blues but its become harder to get. But my point is that if were to just score some good h and just do a shot i would be feelin good or at least well when i would get really strung but i could feel it no matter if i had speed or not but if i could id still do h and speed together im just saying that they were there own drugs just like two different people but the blues on the other hand have to be mixed with speed in a shot for me to feel anything from the blues its so weird

I dont know what's going on. Mabye it's just time to just let go and keep going to the clinic without trying to add icing on the cake... i just miss the fetty powder.... can't find anyone in town with it.
Sounds like a good path. When we give up drugs of course we miss them. But the longer amount of time we put between the last use is what makes it easier. If obsession didn't go away not body would ever quit anything. It gets easier. And it is known some of the feel good drugs turn on us. It never is smooth sailing the whole time. I mean do you really want to use fentanyl forever? I am willing to bet that your tolerance is so high that where a quarter of a pill would kill me (never had) but 3 of them have no effect on you. And we do not even know if it is fentanyl or one of the other strong synthetic opioids.

I have had heroin, never fentanyl that I know of. Last street purchase was 1991. So I am unsure of what kind of beast fentanyl is.

Good luck. You'll feel better that is for sure.

Sounds like a good path. When we give up drugs of course we miss them. But the longer amount of time we put between the last use is what makes it easier. If obsession didn't go away not body would ever quit anything. It gets easier. And it is known some of the feel good drugs turn on us. It never is smooth sailing the whole time. I mean do you really want to use fentanyl forever? I am willing to bet that your tolerance is so high that where a quarter of a pill would kill me (never had) but 3 of them have no effect on you. And we do not even know if it is fentanyl or one of the other strong synthetic opioids.

I have had heroin, never fentanyl that I know of. Last street purchase was 1991. So I am unsure of what kind of beast fentanyl is.

Good luck. You'll feel better that is for sure.
Update.... I have not done any blues since Tuesday night.... so we'll on my way... no withdrawals, but I am taking memantine, magnesium glycinate, and black seed oil extract everyday. Also still on a high dose of methadone and I'm still increasing, so all is well... im thankful I started this thread. It did lead to some harm reduction.... I got honest with my counselor and she told me I was close to ODing.... I guess that's the recipe.... you aren't getting high from using and you just do more and more and more and then.... well.... OD... at least that's what she said. Anyways, thankful to not be doing blues, especially because nothing was happening. Thanks, bluelight crew.

Abe

Also in az on the blues, snortin them is the move but I still smoke em sometimes so I have foils for when I’m tryin to quit. You like the lighter ones or the darker ones more?

The powder is straight fent only barely cut with something like baby powder formula , laxative or something like that

Street fent powder is actually pretty heavily cut, averaging around 10% in purity (though this number is inching up over time, and i believe the average is something like 13% now).

Still, that is alot of fentanyl given it's potency. Thus a gram a day of street fentanyl powder (such as "grey death" etc) would be equal to around two eight balls of pre-fent street heroin. Which is a pretty massive habit.

Street fent powder is actually pretty heavily cut, averaging around 10% in purity (though this number is inching up over time, and i believe the average is something like 13% now).

Still, that is alot of fentanyl given it's potency. Thus a gram a day of street fentanyl powder (such as "grey death" etc) would be equal to around two eight balls of pre-fent street heroin. Which is a pretty massive habit.
I've always wondered how much the big boys are shooting in the days of fent. I haven't been "in the scene" since uncut Mexican tar was standard. Fascinating collective cultural shift. I remember when a 2-bundle/2gram a day habit was a big deal lol.

One of my employees flashed a 50 pack at me the other day. I chewed him out for bringing drugs to work. But I told him those are fake , they are fent. He told me he knew they were fentanyl but he needs them because he takes 5 or 6 a day just to feel ok. I was like dude, there's a long long road ahead of you. Believe me I understand being at that age and wanting to experiment. But that is not experimentation anymore that is full blown addiction.

He said he wants to get off of them but is terrified. He was asking me if he should taper down or quit cold turkey. I told him honestly, you should probably get some f****** help like professionally. Cuz I told him when I quit cold turkey I was on oxy and morphine Klonopin codeine, but fentanyl is so powerful. This kid is 19 for fucks sake. Life hasn't even started. I tried to give him as much real life helpful information for his battle ahead but I've been there man he ain't going to quit until he ready to quit.

Honestly the whole thing made me sick to my stomach. I really hate seeing people suffer. But a tiny part of me sadly thought that the only reason he showed them to me in the first place is because he knew my personal struggle with opiates. Like he didn't specifically offer me one but if I had asked him for one he would have given me one because that's the culture of addiction.

Last edited:
I've always wondered how much the big boys are shooting in the days of fent. I haven't been "in the scene" since uncut Mexican tar was standard. Fascinating collective cultural shift. I remember when a 2-bundle/2gram a day habit was a big deal lol.
The sad reality is that there aren't too many big boys these days because they're being systematically killed off.

The sad reality is that there aren't too many big boys these days because they're being systematically killed off.

There needs to be more books on junkie culture. There has been a massive culture shift. Like you said 1) being a heroin old-timer is rare, being a fent old-timer is impossible 2) gone are the days of enjoying the high.

Hey bro, also here in AZ (Mesa(ish) you can't really shoot the blues cause they don't metabolise like ur used to, something about them not breaking down with the fat cells or something. I smoke em all day (20-40 a day) 0lus some clear every so often, and my roommate snorts & hotrails em, but she agrees and says she don't get hi from ingesting them,..