Good Tripping Music for LSD

Nasty stuff if you can stomach it or don't think it's only for hooligans

Definitely wicked vibes not the most wholesome but it has that edge acid can enhance

A little off topic but I was tribal war dancing basically swinging sharp thick sticks like a tribal warrior might use to kill quick in an ambush in close quarters combat listening to phonk (tripped out so hard) recently on Tidal Wave shrooms I grew such a wild grow (dumped once harvested cultured fruited tub in backyard dirt mixed in good and these monsters bloomed a month later one time out there these beautiful suckers so clean summer weather gets perfect later on towards fall) lol first spore release whole tub looked like a chimney full of soot thankfully grow guides explained spores common nub misconception of contamination anyways in an escarpment park thankfully no one was around very wealthy town in the boonies gorgeous surroundings city folks don't know

Funny thing is I am not on acid let me pop some kosher LSD and watch my music recommendation do a 180 to some sweet psychedelic vibe no hostility for some reason shrooms make me ready for war

Let me end this thought with a more wholesome recommendation Lupe Fiasco Food and Liquor candyflip to it bro I was lost in it inthe back of a car peaking on molly

Last edited:
Best song I don't remember sounded 80sish no idea in a bowling alley Lake Placid neon lights beautiful white fluffy lol freezer defrosted of course I stored it in the cabin freezer

Ok bro try String Cheese Incident if not Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade and Sean Ono their more galactic stuff light some incense like we did on white fluffy from Dead family heads at a show Saranac Lake cabin I went off after they all crashed in the pitch black of the cabin woods along Saranac Lake puffing Adirondack Gold like Smiegel grooving to Medeski Martin and Wood in earbuds they no longer manufacture

would like to try this. Lest I fall prey to something malevolent.

I feel any music can be great for something like LSD it really depends on the focus and how calm the listener is we all prefer different styles

I know some music is made under the influence or inspiration of acid but for me this is ironically not the best to listen to while on it