Good Tripping Music for LSD

summertropicz36

Bluelighter
Ok so I was just laying down and couldn't get much sleep, and I have some pretty decent acid laying around. They are dosed on smarties and I took 3.5 . Any good music you guys can suggest in the lines of like house or dance music?

PD -> DC
Also changed the thread title to reflect your question so that you'll get some better responses.

download the mixcloud app to your phone

best dj sets in the world are there and all genres depending what you like

i like mainly deephouse

follow Nicole Moudaber - she's all over the place but she's the best if you ask me - she's got over 400 sets on there

Meeshu is the other i'd highly recommend - he's easily one of my favorites on acid - he plays more psychedlic and ambient cuts....his Teatime in the Twilight sets are amazing

and then for whatever reason, i can't get enough of Megan thee stallion when im tripping....once i head down that path, it can stay on repeat

:rockon:

I like reagge music whilst tripping it's full of postivity or acid techno or pay trance if I'm at a forest rave and some rock muisc feels epic like dio or iron madien black sabbath led zeppelin feels epic as fuck when your tripping
Ok so I was just laying down and couldn't get much sleep, and I have some pretty decent acid laying around. They are dosed on smarties and I took 3.5 . Any good music you guys can suggest in the lines of like house or dance music?

These are hands down the best LSD albums / mixes. I suggest expanding past house to truly unlock the LSD realms

some abstract EDM

some deep house

you're music blew my fucking mind bro. wow. im compiling all the best tripping music. some way out there, drone, some techno, some calming frequencies, Celtics, whatever just nothing too dark.

I want to find something thats akin to drums, flutes, whistles etc that you would hear at say a traditional aya or san pedro ceremony.

DC -----> MD

Sorry for bouncing your thread around, but I think this is the best home for it, as there are similar threads here, and this thread is mostly filled with music instead of dialogue

Here's an odd one.

My wife loves pink floyd. It is her favorite band ever. She LOVES them.

For some reason, I cannot listen to them while on any psychedelic. The frequency or something just makes me trip WAY too hard. Instead of 2 tabs it will feel like 4 and not in a good way. A lot paranoia and anxiety arises. I just dont understand. Most music I am fine with while tripping although I tend to lean towards music without vocals and just techno trance or Celtic whispy fairy music. The Floyd just sends me somewhere and it's not good. Is it within me, some trauma that it stirs up? All I hear is that everyone loved to listen to them while tripping. It makes me sad because I know she would really enjoy to listen to her favorite band on earth while tripping... i love my wife so much. Any ideas insight or experiences are welcomed..