• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Good settings for MDMA

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, brotha! Glad you got to experience the magic that is MDMA :). House roll with the closest homies and my lady will ALWAYS be my personal favorite! Bumping good electronic music, laser theaters, light shows, vicks sticks or tigerbalm (icy hot), cuddles, massages, and deep hearted conversations with the people I love and trust more than my own family. Aaahhh nothing more wonderful or comforting than that!! Makes me miss all the wonderful times I've had with my dear homie Blah Blah!! I'm rolling at a rather large event next weekend, can't fuckin wait! But I'd still take the good old house roll with my boys & girls any day of the week :).

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, brotha! Glad you got to experience the magic that is MDMA :). House roll with the closest homies and my lady will ALWAYS be my personal favorite! Bumping good electronic music, laser theaters, light shows, vicks sticks or tigerbalm (icy hot), cuddles, massages, and deep hearted conversations with the people I love and trust more than my own family. Aaahhh nothing more wonderful or comforting than that!! Makes me miss all the wonderful times I've had with my dear homie Blah Blah!! I'm rolling at a rather large event next weekend, can't fuckin wait! But I'd still take the good old house roll with my boys & girls any day of the week :).

I did have an amazing time! Like I had said in another post, it is hard for me to put into words%) Did you end up going to the event you wrote about? How was it?
I still have quite a bit left, going to save it for another "Special Time". I Greatly appreciate everyone telling me to make sure I tested it before hand! Thankfully, I did get the test kit and it most definitely tested for MDMA. It's so CRAZY how many 'Research' chemicals people are trying to pass off as molly.

No, I haven't gone to the event yet :(. Its this Saturday!! 4 more days, til I rage the night away ;) to one of the best line ups to ever hit my home town!! Its gonna be a beautiful night, haven't been to an event in over a year.

We aren't allowed to post DJ names on the forum, ill PM them to ya though brotha.