• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Good settings for MDMA

Lackasham

Bluelighter
What are some good settings for MDMA other than your normal raves, dances, parties ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
-At home with some of your closest mates
-At a campfire when out camping or just a fire in your yard. This is a very very good setting for MDMA. Watch out for the heat a bit obviously, though it shouldn't be a problem
-Alone with your girlfriend on a king-size bed
-A beach, this is really awesome
-Curled up inside a bass speaker?

Those first three on BlueBull's list for sure.

Although I'd probably add the 4th if we had any beach anywhere when I was rolling. :p

Rolling with a small group is my favorite way to do it and probably the only way I would ever do it again. The party experience draws your attention away from some of MDMA's more subtle effects and almost all of its therapeutic effects. Small group of close friends or one on one rolls are just amazing.

With your closest most trusted friends in a space you all feel is safe.... MDMA suxks alone. If you have someone you truly love you both take it and spend the night taking, being open, and getting closer. Not fucking around seeking physical pleasure even though physical senses are extremely enhanced.

Later this evening my girlfriend and I will be experiencing our FIRST go with MDMA! I am thrilled just thinking about it right now! Our setting is going to be one from BlueBull's list, 'At home with a Queen sized bed'!
(Sorry, I do not have a King sized bed LOL) We also we have a sober sitter who has experienced MDMA many times, so that makes me feel so much better. I have some great rave style music ready, some glow sticks, and two Vicks nasal inhalers. I watched a you tube video that showed the people using them, so I thought, What the heck. During the day now, I am going to just take it easy. I am going to hydrate well with water and some vitamin c.

Thanks to many here on the forum for their information and convincing me to order a test kit, which came several days ago. The substance tested positive for MDMA (Thankfully) I will be dropping 100mg to start, she will be dropping about 80-85mg (she weighs only 104 lbs, possibly a little less, I weigh 180lbs) Then, depending on how things go, will re dose after 1 hour and 15 minutes at lower amounts.

I will post our experience within the next day or two!

Thanks to ALL who contributed to my other thread, I wouldn't have known all the great info I received!:D

Sounds like a recipe for a great night. You will love the Vicks inhaler. Tip: wait until you are fully rolling. Close 1 nostril and inhale very gently, very long and very deep through the other, increasing the force with which you inhale gradually. You might want to be sitting down while you do this. Have fun!

*edit* added the (tested) prefix

Last edited:
hit up a girl or ur closest friend or 2 n set some candles up in ur room light em get some bud n the idea about the vicks inhaler a very good one anything menthol for tht matter but just put on some chill music n enjoy the roll in ur room. idk why ppl think they have to be clubbin to enjoy xtc

-Curled up inside a bass speaker?

ah, great times :D
just remember not to lay lines on the surfaces in the bass speaker. the kickdrums will blow your crystals away and scatter them all over the ground ;)

It's getting close to the time! One more hour and it is ON! Thanks for all the tips everyone!:)

ah, great times :D
just remember not to lay lines on the surfaces in the bass speaker. the kickdrums will blow your crystals away and scatter them all over the ground ;)

I will take that advice! What a way for that to happen to ruin a Great night, especially since I have been waiting forever for this night! I admit, I'm a bit nervous, but as soon as she gets to my place, I don't think I will be...I am also going to drink 16 ounces of water every hour during the roll.

I will take that advice! What a way for that to happen to ruin a Great night, especially since I have been waiting forever for this night! I admit, I'm a bit nervous, but as soon as she gets to my place, I don't think I will be...I am also going to drink 16 ounces of water every hour during the roll.

;)

there's no need for drinking extra if you're not exerting yourself. just drink when thirsty. anyway, have fun!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post about my experience. Everything went GREAT! It was something that is hard to put into words, you all already know that! lol Just stuck with initial dosage, we didn't re dose at all, didn't need to. I was nervous at the start, but that subsided quickly. I now truly why it is called XTC! The next day was a little rough with depression and fatigue, but nothing that a day of taking it easy and convincing that it was the MDMA that caused it, and it would go away. Feel totally fine now. Only thing I might do different the next time is to make my initial dose just a bit higher. My girlfriend's dose I think was exactly correct for her lower body weight. We enjoyed ourselves like we never had before! No actually sex, just plenty of touching and glowing! LoL

Thanks to EVERYONE who contributed to helping my experience the best it could be!

perhaps my favourite setting:

tunnel6.jpg

sunrise.jpg

alasdair

Glad to hear you two had a great time buddy!

The "depression" you mentioned the next day would likely not be a dip in emotion so to speak (as what's commonly referred to as the comedown - a term which I personally find misleading), and more likely just the contrast of returning to baseline after a great time. You'll know when you drop below baseline ;) though hopefully through safe, responsible practice, you'll never experience this :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to my next roll personally, as I'll be moving away from taking MDMA out on the town and instead doing anything BUT hitting nightclubs with the missus for her birthday. It's been so long since I've taken MDMA in anything other than a loud party setting haha...should be some amazing connections made, as I'm sure you did with your girl :)

Glad to hear you two had a great time buddy!

The "depression" you mentioned the next day would likely not be a dip in emotion so to speak (as what's commonly referred to as the comedown - a term which I personally find misleading), and more likely just the contrast of returning to baseline after a great time. You'll know when you drop below baseline ;) though hopefully through safe, responsible practice, you'll never experience this :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to my next roll personally, as I'll be moving away from taking MDMA out on the town and instead doing anything BUT hitting nightclubs with the missus for her birthday. It's been so long since I've taken MDMA in anything other than a loud party setting haha...should be some amazing connections made, as I'm sure you did with your girl :)

Yes, that sounds like a GREAT plan you have! Before joining this forum, I would have never thought staying in with my girl or even friends could still be so much fun! Amazing connections were made! I think everything went so well because we both knew that we had a sober, experienced sitter in the living room if we needed her. We stayed in my room almost the whole time, I don't know where all the time went! Two hours had gone by at one point and it only felt to be about 15 minutes to me. A friend let me borrow a cool 'disco' type ball which ended up looking incredible. That, along with some glow sticks, cool music and streaming visuals from youtube made my room feel like we were somewhere else. We also at one point shut everything down and just lay in my bed starring at the ceiling talking, and that was even cool!

Glad to hear you had a great time. Wasn't expecting anything less. Sounds like it was a magical night

So now you now what your perfect dose would be so next time just take a bit more if you want. The first time it's better to start low and conclude you're going to dose a bit higher next time than to dose high straight away and conclude you have taken too much. This way you'll be able to estimate what your natural tolerance to MDMA is. Just be careful of the potency of different batches, some are stronger than others. Also good on you for not redosing, it usually isn't needed the first few times and for some people it's never needed. How was the vicks? =D

@alasdair: I hope to one day be able to experience burning man. It'll be a while before I can afford such a trip but one day...

Last edited:
MDMA is popular for its therapeutic properties. It really puts you in a state where you are more connected with the people around you, and more connected with yourself, allowing you to think about and evaluate things from a perspective that you don't get anywhere else. The best setting for MDMA in my opinion, would be to be somewhere comfortable and with people you trust and who respect you. That's all I can really conjure up, but you'd be surprised. If you have around d*ckheads, you will have a very bad time. That's what I believe anyway.

MDMA is popular for its therapeutic properties. It really puts you in a state where you are more connected with the people around you, and more connected with yourself, allowing you to think about and evaluate things from a perspective that you don't get anywhere else. The best setting for MDMA in my opinion, would be to be somewhere comfortable and with people you trust and who respect you. That's all I can really conjure up, but you'd be surprised. If you have around d*ckheads, you will have a very bad time. That's what I believe anyway.

+1 on the therapeutic effects and being around good people. Had a fantastic bonding and "closeness" session in my car with a friend before we went onto the club.

Was with a bunch of friends, just relaxing and chilling prior to the club and car. Was really great and I had no issue changing environment while rolling, I adapted perfectly fine.