• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Good Dating Apps/Sites for Actual Dating?

Met my Fiance on OkCupid and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. This women is my Soulmate and I'd do anything for her and every day since we met is gift for me. You should really give that site a chance i know a few people that are in long-term relationships with Women they found on that dating app.

Wish you the best in finding Love ❤

Babe if you need some guidance let me know, I’m unsure where you are in the world however I’m happy to assist.

dating can be daunting,frustrating and annoying but I want to hear excitement and happiness.

I have mentored a few people with online dating befor and I enjoy it.

But I don't wanna date my friends and family? lol

Chem it aint like that, you make a profile. Set your parameters, and you will be matched by people you aren't friends with. There is even a setting to not match with friends of friends., Facebook hit it out the ball park, and its free.

Chem it aint like that, you make a profile. Set your parameters, and you will be matched by people you aren't friends with. There is even a setting to not match with friends of friends., Facebook hit it out the ball park, and its free.

Oh, I had now idea about that. How do you access the dating part?

Right now its only available on the mobile app. Cause when I'm on my PC it doesnt show up. Go to your Facebook app, and click the little three lines in the top right where you access all your additional things like Marketplace. Can't miss it.

You can set 'secret crushes'from your Instagram and Facebook friends, they will only know if they also set you as their secret crush.

Right now its only available on the mobile app. Cause when I'm on my PC it doesnt show up. Go to your Facebook app, and click the little three lines in the top right where you access all your additional things like Marketplace. Can't miss it.

You can set 'secret crushes'from your Instagram and Facebook friends, they will only know if they also set you as their secret crush.
Cool nice to know thanks for sharing