• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Good Dating Apps/Sites for Actual Dating?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm sick of the one's where everyone seems to just be looking for hookups. Fuck off with the a/s/l bullshit like we're 15 year-olds on snapchat.
And people with pics of just their torso or body? I'm not fucking the headless horseman.

I'm looking for romance and wanna meet someone to actually go on a date with and get to know. Any idea'?

I'm sick of the one's where everyone seems to just be looking for hookups. Fuck off with the a/s/l bullshit like we're 15 year-olds on snapchat.
And people with pics of just their torso or body? I'm not fucking the headless horseman.

I'm looking for romance and wanna meet someone to actually go on a date with and get to know. Any idea'?

IMHO I think you'll find the same issue I have before & that is people like us (NOT that me & you are 100% the same but I get the feeling we're singing from the same hymn sheet) are unique & sadly alone. Sssooo many people in this day & age are to be blunt shallow & narrow minded.
The amount of idiots you'll come across will make you want to eat your own head, I've had enough rants about my mate who hooked up with his new girlfriend, my God the list he had to go through on these dating apps to find someone I'd NOT piss on if they were on fire was a joke.

I'm quite sure these dating sites & apps are of no use & the people on them fall into several categories such as the list below

1) Mentally ill with an extreme passive–aggressive personality disorder
2) The odd chem-sex cannibal & kind of person that wants to lure victims back to their home so they can be cut into pieces.
3) People with low morals just looking for quick sex, this to me is one of the lowest forms of user but that is just my own view on their behaviour.
4) People into something really weird & looking for people to act out their obscure fetish(s) with, I'm quite open-minded but when you have seen messages from guys asking to be an adult baby..............hhhmmmm yeah.

I'd personally feel so uneasy about going to meet someone from a dating app, and being a woman IMHO doing this stuff is risky as hell. I'd be checking my drink for liquid GHB every few minutes.

Haha sounds about right.

Hey, I'm not complaining about free GHB :p
I know what you mean, though. I never drink anything that I haven't seen poured myself or that has been out of my sight (that's good advice for everyone). I'd wanna spend quite a while getting to know the person before I'd meet them and make sure they were non-threatening (and don't just seem it). Fool me once...
I'll usually take a pic of them right away and text it to a friend saying "If I go missing, this is who murdered me" lol.
I also have a pretty good self-defense technique. Basically, if they're taller than you, you wanna go for their crotch as hard as you can (this works on women, too); if they're around the same height, a good punch to the throat will always disable a person (temporarily, by crushing the windpipe); and if they're shorter than you jab at the eyes, preferably with your house key sticking out between your fingers.
At least if I end up in a ditch, my mum can think she's psychic.

I've avoided the Tinder (Grindr, if you like) type apps as they're the worst for sex pests.
I got exactly the type of fetish requests like the one you mentioned on the last dating site I tried (PlentyofFreaks, as it should be called). I'll indulge almost - almost; I aint "down to brown" for example - any fetish in a partner, but unless you wanna pay me, I'm not meeting up JUST for that.

I'd wanna spend quite a while getting to know the person before I'd meet them and make sure they were non-threatening

TBH I get the feeling it should be the man who should be on his guard around you, I've known women like your kind before. They come across all nice & sweet, they usually are in 98% of their personality but you upset them plates come flying at your head or they attack you with a broken Vodka bottle making wild slashes at your throat.

I've used "Plenty of Freaks" some time ago & the results were less than perfect to say the least, I was always getting matched to local people I had seen around before but not via "out on road" scoring which would be bad enough but just going about life such as coming out the Tesco etc. Some I'd heard about & what I'd heard didn't sit well with me, the one had photos on her Facebook doing "Yoga" with those plastic gem things stuck on her head, I mean really???!!!!???!!?!!? FFS if me & anyone like that would have anything in common is absurd.

I'll indulge almost............any fetish in a partner, but unless you wanna pay me.

938_MW_P30_Cash-Isa.jpg

Go out in the world my man, fuckin technology. It dumbed down the whole humanity, haha. No for real, it's insane. I am disgusted..

but hey I don't give a fuck, do what you want.

My confidence in how I look fluctuates dramatically so I can't always just go up to someone. I also don't have a phone right now so I can't ask for someone's number lol.
Plus on dating sites you always already know if the person's into you whereas you have no idea in real life.

TBH I get the feeling it should be the man who should be on his guard around you, I've known women like your kind before. They come across all nice & sweet, they usually are in 98% of their personality but you upset them plates come flying at your head or they attack you with a broken Vodka bottle making wild slashes at your throat.

I've used "Plenty of Freaks" some time ago & the results were less than perfect to say the least, I was always getting matched to local people I had seen around before but not via "out on road" scoring which would be bad enough but just going about life such as coming out the Tesco etc. Some I'd heard about & what I'd heard didn't sit well with me, the one had photos on her Facebook doing "Yoga" with those plastic gem things stuck on her head, I mean really???!!!!???!!?!!? FFS if me & anyone like that would have anything in common is absurd.

938_MW_P30_Cash-Isa.jpg

P.S. Nah, I'm not attacky-psycho like that. When I was talking about the hurting someone bit, I only meant that to be either in self-defense when you are attacked or sexually assaulted. Violence like that should only be used when it's unavoidable and you need to defend yourself and take them out as quickly and easily as possible.
Hurt an animal, however, and I will fucking destroy you (people in general, not you, you).

P.P.S. For that kinda cash I'll do whatever you want, baby ;)

My confidence in how I look fluctuates dramatically so I can't always just go up to someone. I also don't have a phone right now so I can't ask for someone's number lol.
Plus on dating sites you always already know if the person's into you whereas you have no idea in real life.

how would you use an app without a phone? how do you even keep in contact without a phone? when people want to text you, do you have to send them a homing pigeon first?

i'm with shady irl is the way to go neway. maybe check out meetup.com or FB groups, it's easier to suss out people when you're meeting in the context of some established common ground

how would you use an app without a phone? how do you even keep in contact without a phone? when people want to text you, do you have to send them a homing pigeon first?

i'm with shady irl is the way to go neway. maybe check out meetup.com or FB groups, it's easier to suss out people when you're meeting in the context of some established common ground

I don't use apps, obviously lol, they're hardy anything necessary. I keep in contact with people online. Social media, emails, etc. For all of human history people have managed to stay in contact perfectly well without texting lol. Having a mobile/cell phone is still a very recent thing.
I'm currently living with my parents again (homelessness/health problems) so they have a landline I use. I mostly keep in contact with people by actually spending time with them lol. And like I said, things like facebook and email are just as easy as texting.

I don't use apps, obviously lol, they're hardy anything necessary. I keep in contact with people online. Social media, emails, etc. For all of human history people have managed to stay in contact perfectly well without texting lol. Having a mobile/cell phone is still a very recent thing. I'm currently living with my parents again (homelessness/health problems) so they have a landline I use. I mostly keep in contact with people by actually spending time with them lol. And like I said, things like facebook and email are just as easy as texting.

It's OK man I was just poking fun, the truth is though communication is a key component in relationships. If you can use FB at home then you can keep up to some extent, but you're essentially marooned every time you step out of the house.

When it comes to romance, it's a big handicap not being able to be reached because the quality of relationships are generally proportional to the quantity of communication. If the person you're interested in is also seeing other people and more able to quickly build a rapport with someone else who can be reached when you can't, then you're obviously at a disadvantage in competing for their affections.

I hate dating apps and "hookup culture" myself, but not using them doesn't mean they don't have an impact on us if others are still using them