• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Good cheap cigs? How much does death cost you?

Man cigs are way to expensive and their barely $5.50 where I'm at, feel sorry for those that pay even more! Whenever I want any for the future I just grab some online from the Phillipines, this site amazingly had Marlboro Blacks(they used to only be sold in Asian countries but thankfully the US just released their version). It's like $90 or so for four or five cartons and EMS shipping. That sites a bit priced but hell they accept PP and have an alright selection.

My dad gets the DTC which are just too harsh for me or 305's which run $3.50 at the indian reservation.
I like the L&M's for a lighter cigarette, cost $4.00 but much cheaper than premium brands.

I know where you live :)

305_s_menthol_l_20_s_usa.jpg

I pay the same and I torch the ports too my man! gotta love st Louis cigs out my way. if I go to the hood I used to cop in (I'm clean now) I can get em about 4.50 a pack. but the risk of me being in that area isn't worth it anymore. probably end up gettin a jab somehow or at least a few for free. :/

damn, yall say jabs in STL too?

only ever hear that shit in the chicago thread

there's a few of us downtown who use "jabs". most are chi transplants. I used it amongst my junkie friends (had a guy from Chicago who'd bring down dope after visiting family and thats how I learned the term.). no one uses blows down here though. the slang is pretty dry down here. pretty straight forward.

does no one sell ciggs on the street? or does this just happen mainly around the border. fuck paying 5 a pack i rarely pay 3