• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Good cheap cigs? How much does death cost you?

rilley

Greenlighter
I normally smoke Camel Reds, or Marlboro Reds.
Anyone know a good inexpensive full flavor cig?

Last edited by a moderator:
l&ms aint to bad. I smoke camel menthols now their always on sale for under 5$ here.

My dad gets the DTC which are just too harsh for me or 305's which run $3.50 at the indian reservation.
I like the L&M's for a lighter cigarette, cost $4.00 but much cheaper than premium brands.

i used to smoke newports

now i smoke pall mall menthol blacks

a difference of 2 dollars per pack

so i guess i'm trying to say is give pall mall reds a chance

If you really want inexpensive cigs just roll your own. You can get a cig rolling machine on the cheap. If you do out the math regarding how much a pack of your own rollled cigs costs I think it comes out to be around $2.00 per pack %)

I second to rolling your own. My hubby and I buy a packet of 50gr loose tobacco a week to share and we just use reg rolling papers. Can't stand the other machine types with filter tubes. Plus, our way, if you put the cigarette down, it goes out and doesn't smolder into a cigarette carcass in the ashtray like a Mt Vesuvius victim.

We did at one time have a cig and gas price thread but, that's long since died down so I'm going to change the title of this a bit so we can all bitch about cig prices together.

I'm in MA and I smoke Marlborro Black Menthol because they're only 7$ a pack, sometimes less, sometimes a little more. Still beats Marly Menthol which are over 8$ a pack here. I actually quite like these now, even prefer them because they're pretty smooth and not overwhelmingly menthol like a Newport. The come in regular flavor too.

Try and list brands, price and state.

DFW-TX
camel blues

just over 6$ after tax, can get em under 6 when they have the 75c off packs

Smoking Newport 100s and paying $4.90 per pack....:)
I pay the same and I torch the ports too my man! gotta love st Louis cigs out my way. if I go to the hood I used to cop in (I'm clean now) I can get em about 4.50 a pack. but the risk of me being in that area isn't worth it anymore. probably end up gettin a jab somehow or at least a few for free. :/

was paying $5 for 3 packs of usa golds, it goes up and down sometime but never more than 2.50 a pack

I canget camels for under $5.50 at the store they .75 cents off and its for all camels menthols filters crush all of em. Other cheap cigs are mavericks they a lil over $5. Camels use to be $1 off but that was a while back. LMs are cheap they are aite nothin special.

That's all I know I'm not big on smokin and I don't junp from brand to brand basically stick with one or two usually.

i don't smoke cigarettes much but here in chicago (proper) we pay around $10-11 for a premium pack...crazy!