• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Going on journey into the mind, need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus... Had worst bad trip ever. What I got turned out to be 25I-NBOMe... and i took 5 hits of that and smoked dmt... it was hell. The blotters were bitter as fuck but it was tolerable at first. For the first 45 min I listen to Shpongle. Then as the visual became more and more intense, I became more anxious, so I decided to watch an anime called Deadman Wonderland... Bad idea... hour later i was getting more more more anxious, and i kept drinking water but my mouth was dry. I went to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw... hell... I closed my eyes hoping it would disappear but it didnt. Instead it was all around me. I was trying to hold to my last bits of sanity as I slowly descended into madness but it was pointless. Time stopped and all I saw was myself dying over and over again in most gruesome ways in an unending loop. Every time i seemed to break out of it, I only fell further down. I was screaming my lungs out. I tore my clothes, wrecked my room. It was hell...I saw god and he said I was unworthy of living thus must suffer forever. Everything was demonic and twisted. I recall look at my family portrait but everyone looked menacing and wicked in it. Last thing I recall my lying sobbing on the floor screaming where am I and if I exist. I finally snapped out of that after about 12 hours or so. Why did this happen?

P.S. My chest is sore from the crazy heart rate I had and still hurts. I recall my vision was covered with red shades and I could feel my pulse in my head like it was gonna explode.

Last edited:
Why did that happen...? If you got 25I, and took 5 tabs (of an unknown potency) and smoked dmt, it sounds like a typical bad trip. Get some sleep, eat really healthy, and take it easy on drugs for a little while

I wanred you earlier in this thread, and you didn't research what nbome even was or that it was bitter on the tabs and you still ate 5 anyways. congrats, you win the darwin award.

had you taken the "mdma" which was probably piperazines in your case...you would be dead

you should be taking advice about safety, not what music to listen to as you are dying. you are not invincible, drugs can actually kill you, the dosages you are suggesting are insane and would destroy you over several times and put you in the hospital if you actually got good drugs for once.

if you'd like to stay out of a casket or jail you should probably start listening to the advice on this board and researching drugs
it might sound harsh but it sounds like you need some tough love

Last edited:
well atleast you didn't take 10 tabs + "MDMA".
if you had you'd most probably (read: almost certainly) dead, or really very fucking scarred for life.

With NBOMe, usually one blotter is too much. You're lucky to be alive...

anyway let's clsoe this thread now that it's all over. I hope you learned a thing or two about doing your due diligence :)

Jesus... Had worst bad trip ever. What I got turned out to be 25I-NBOMe... and i took 5 hits of that and smoked dmt... it was hell. The blotters were bitter as fuck but it was tolerable at first. For the first 45 min I listen to Shpongle. Then as the visual became more and more intense, I became more anxious, so I decided to watch an anime called Deadman Wonderland... Bad idea... hour later i was getting more more more anxious, and i kept drinking water but my mouth was dry. I went to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw... hell... I closed my eyes hoping it would disappear but it didnt. Instead it was all around me. I was trying to hold to my last bits of sanity as I slowly descended into madness but it was pointless. Time stopped and all I saw was myself dying over and over again in most gruesome ways in an unending loop. Every time i seemed to break out of it, I only fell further down. I was screaming my lungs out. I tore my clothes, wrecked my room. It was hell...I saw god and he said I was unworthy of living thus must suffer forever. Everything was demonic and twisted. I recall look at my family portrait but everyone looked menacing and wicked in it. Last thing I recall my lying sobbing on the floor screaming where am I and if I exist. I finally snapped out of that after about 12 hours or so. Why did this happen?

P.S. My chest is sore from the crazy heart rate I had and still hurts. I recall my vision was covered with red shades and I could feel my pulse in my head like it was gonna explode.
Yeah, that'll happen, when you DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY INSANE!!! You have learned a valuable lesson from this, young d00mhammers. Whenever you take 5 hits of something and then smoke some DMT make sure it's acid and not some brain-scrambling NBOMe shit from hell. Cuz if it was 5 hits of REAL acid and a bunch of DMT you would have been completely okay. Oh fuck this was a funny thread. Thanks for this, d00mhammers. The sacrifice of your sanity for the sake of teaching us all a lesson in not doing crazy shit was most noble.

Incidentally, next week when you do a 10 strip of acid and smoke a bunch more DMT watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchPOfV_yj0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.