• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Going on journey into the mind, need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d00mhammers

Greenlighter
Hello

I am planning to go on a trip this weekend, and I am planning to take a 10-strip of LSD, 3 tabs of MDMA, and smoke DMT on peak. Iwas looking for some good psychedelic music to accompany him during the trip and perhaps a movie to watch during the come down. Could you help me pick some nice music and a movie best suited for such an experience in a spiritual way. Any ideas and advice are greatly appreciated.

P.S. I also appreciate any advice that reduce that likelihood of a bad trip, thanks!

Regards
d00mhammers

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all, is SWIM even comfortable ingesting all of that? Smoking DMT on the peak will bring SWIM's trip to another plateau. 3 "tabs" of MDMA? Ive never heard that used for measurment in the MDxx family, thats normally blotter paper. Do you mean rolls? Or possibly capsules? Unless its weaker acid or SWIM is experienced with that dosage i really would not advise this. Sober sitter, a safe environment and for god sake poop before SWIM does all of this. Pooping while tripping is NOT fun.

as for music i really reccomend desert dwellers, Grateful dead, floyd, tycho, bonobo, Pretty Lights (B-side of the color map(entirely instrumental)) and possibly shpongle or tipper.

you know not to take ten hits of nbome right? just want to be sure you have real acid or else you will die.

you know not to take ten hits of nbome right? just want to be sure you have real acid or else you will die.

Jesus, a ten strip of 25I? Mixed with three tabs/beans?

Pink Floyd, Animals is always a DMT classic for me. If you're going for a deep-thought, meditation trip I'd suggest ambient rainforest sounds, drumming, and thunder and rain.

Listen to pere ubu - the modern dance followed by pond - hobo rocket. Easy to find on youtube

Im going to be harsh on you here: if you need advice from total strangers on what kind of music to listen to, you shouldn't be taking that much drugs all at once. At least take this advice from a stranger: you're setting yourself up for getting fucked up and that's about it. Shoot a bit lower, you'll get more out of it and be kinder to your brain.

There's lots of psychedelic music around. Go look like, anywhere on soundcloud :p

dubzdopenbass has the right idea :) Rinse.fm is the shiieeeeet.

first off, are you sure you have LSD? as someone else said if you ingest a ten strip of NBOME you could easily die or have long lasting effects.

second: do you know if you actually have MDMA and what dosage are you ingesting? if not please reconsider what you're doing.

and even if you do have LSD and MDMA, those huge doses sound like a recipe for disaster (and one of brobdingnagian proportions for sure).

Why not just listen to music that you enjoy listening to when you arn't on psychedelics? It'll sound even better.

You want "advice" so you don't have a bad trip...OK.
My advice is not take a trip on 10 hits of acid and 3 tabs MDMA while smoking DMT at the peak until you are familiar enough with psychedelics so as to not need the advice.

What I mean by that is if you were new to psychs and were going to take a reasonable amount and wanted input...that would make sense, but you are asking advice as though you are a noob while stating that you plan to take doses that would make most experienced psychonauts giddy.

It just doesn't make much sense.

I think I could personally not handle those dosages in that xombo, and I'm a somewhat experienced tripper, but I'd just drop the MDMA altogether if you're going on a "journey into the mind". If you were going to be partying while tripping it would be a different story.

I'd also cut your acid dose in half. Smoking DMT on the peak should be fine TBH, I find DMT to be so gentle that I have never had a single experience with it that was in any way negative, although YMMV.

If you really want to get the most out of the trip, however, I'd tell you to dose the LSD, and immediately smoke the DMT, that way you get this crazy vision shown to you, and then you go on an acid trip where all the information that you recieved from the DMT sort of slows down and becomes more navigable.

Animal Collective for those unique, special, "Help, I'm trapped in time!" moments hahah.

Iwas looking for some good psychedelic music

Regards
d00mhammers

Based on your name I'd recommend Warhorse - As Heaven Turns To Ash, Yob - Atma, people speak highly of Windhand - SOMA, any Ufomammut but especially EVE and ORO, Saturnalia Temple, Pombagira, Pelican - Australasia or any OM album if you need something mellow. Neurosis for deep and intense tripping, although they set their own content pretty forcefully. Eagle Twin, Buried At Sea, Big Naturals, 5ive...

I was so happy when I realised that I didn't always have to listen to hippy fluff music while tripping, so long as I did it by myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.