• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Going fucking loopy on speed contrasted with psychedelics

^They just potentiate the shit out of each other. And combos that can be abused, like something like 2C-x + low dose mxe, the mxe could be taken over and over day after day for more or less a same oomph effect just with less magic/potency, while the 2c-i completely loses its psychedelia and becomes more like a pure stimulant even with high doses, so i can see how the combo would be bad to be abused because it tends to spread one quite thin. and then takeing a break, messing with the combo again or even 2c's/psys again, it tends to flavor the experience quite harshly IMO.

In my case it was single time dosing, repeated multiple times, but each separated by a break period. And AMT is a bit of an oddball, admittedly, being an entactogen. I normally don't care for most of them, they feel fake and forced, but AMT is something quite special IMO. Or it can be. I'd rather dose it insufflated than orally, as its a gutbuster in large doses.

Worst thing that ever happened as a result of those walks where I was using it for, I guess you could say, self-cleansing, was somebody thinking me dead. I wasn't, obviously, but I'd gone and taken a rest in one of my favourite tree groves, fallen alseep only to get a rude awakening from some other hiker.

Yep, AMT is definitely quite different. Especially with the allegations of it being a mild/moderate MAOI. I tried to order it from Canada to the USA about 7-8 years ago, they wouldn't ship it. Interesting because they shipped 2C-T-7 with no qualms whatsoever although both were S1 at the time. I guess AMT smells more or there had been more LEO interest at the time. I threw that one out (t7) in a fit of paranoia after taking a bit too much 2c-p(so easy to overshoot the dosage), smoking weed and then smoking DMT whilst peaking (somehow I thought this was a good idea). I mean, it wasn't the WORST idea ever, but the hallucinations of 3D portals to realms unknown plus completely blinding OEV's (not only every time I blinked would it get different/a new iteration of itself, but it lasted for AGES, and it got to the point where I was unable to navigate my room or reality whatsoever). The weird thing was that I didn't even have the mind about me to sit down or anything. I think I just like, stood there, gazing at the wall, for about 3-4 hours. And its not like this only happened once, I think i quite preferred/enjoyed this effect of psychedelics and weed/dissociatives combos. Alas I digress, lol. Darn good times, when I wasn't losing my shit and flushing everything in order to quell my paranoia (although I always had another 2-3 small cache's that I would have undoubtedly forgot about at the time lol). Just about shit myself every single time but once tolerance got established. Then the summer my 2c's ran out and i started ordering gbl, picking up heroin, doing way more xanax... the rest is history lol X_X 5 years later and still messing around with stuff. I started doing meth because the amount of 2c's i did i would get a slight psychedelia after taking meth every time. ALthough chasing that eventually made me fucking nuts. ^-^ in ways that psychedelics never did or in my opinion even have the capability to do... ive just recieved some 4-ho-mipt and hope to give it a trial run soon, i had it a few times a couple years back and it was peachy keen as far as psys go

I think think a huge risk factor for crappy stuff happening on psys and weed and even speed is ALCOHOL, its too ingrained as being okay yet it molds each and every experience to its whim and fancy. Indeed it is "okay" (quote unquote) as something like once or twice a week a few drinks otherwise mixing and matching that with other stuff it makes it way too crazy.. took me way too long to learn that (in fact, I still drink alcohol lol but would only do psys or mxe or speed if i had been sober for at least a week).

I've never had 2C-P, but wouldn't mind a shot at it some time.

I'm not a huge drinker. My two reasons for drinking are either a few beers when parched, or one or two individual doses on a single day of strong alcohol to serve as a general anaesthetic. If I need for some reason to be out cold for 6-7 hours, I find a cup of ethanol diluted to about 70% EtOH, ideally with something other than water, that has a flavour to it, and chased with something. Used that last night, because I was waiting for my repeat refill script for anticonvulsants (chlormethiazole, nitrazepam) and pain relief (morphine, two formulations and IR oxycodone) and would otherwise have to wait hours withdrawing, so opted instead for measuring out and diluting some pure ethanol (un-denatured), slugging it back in one gulp and following it up with a long chaser of co-op cloudy lemonade, giving me just sufficient time to administer a large dose of adrenal catecholamine release inhibitors, turn the crap on the TV off and replace it with a nice long otep playlist to sleep to and to smoke a cigar before passing out, and awaking just shortly before it being time to obtain my refill.

Other than that, I've only one use (two if your really pernickety about the definition), for alcohol, and thats either as a solvent where other alcohols do not suffice or as a reactant.

Been on a speed trip for about 3 days a while ago, and I was outside in the dark having a smoke... Our boiler fired up, and it sounded JUST LIKE the intro to Fools Gold by the Stone Roses... You know - the very first bit where it sounds like someone tapping on stuff...

One of the best experiences of my life - and could i fuck get it to do it again.....