• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is atheist.

What that's mean "God is atheist"?The thread is nonunderstandable for me.
God is atheist because he is not subjected to individual conceptions of him. It is only our own theological tendencies and internal judgements that cause people(both Christian and atheist) to think that god is supposed to be a deity and that he is supposed to be the representation of all things that are not secular. Which is just not true at all.

What I am arguing is that if there is a god then it is more likely that he is present on both sides of the spectrum rather than just the spiritual. And he expresses himself through both sides regardless of their differences. That is the kind of god that is more closer to the real god. Not entirely the full god obviously but closer. More so than the traditional narratives that have been passed down to us since the inception of religion itself. Many people still believe that version of god and many atheists and skeptics mainly use those ideas of god in order to benefit their argument by pointing out the absurdity of these various conceptualizations that have been produced throughout the generations by these different religious groups.

When asked if he believed in God, Einstein replied:

"I believe in the God of Spinoza."

Edit: nznity posted this same thing on another thread, which is where looked Spinoza up, shady was kind enough to post a wiki link. It sounds like the God you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quantum physics show that we are in a superposition of many probabilities in an electron field that is spread out throughout the universe until it is observed by consciousness or measured by high powered instruments, at that point the electron field collapses into a particle and these multiple probabilities become focused on one outcome. This would mean that the totality of the physical universe is in a superposition of existing and non existing and therefore all concepts related to the 3rd dimension that acknowledge or imply the idea of separateness or self hood or conflict/disagreements are ultimately an illusion. All arguments and conflicts and philosophical thoughts that anyone has is automatically subjected to the superposition aspect of the universe. That would be the theory of everything. It all correlates with the ancient religions and the new age ideas that everything is one and everything in the universe is just an extension of everything else around it and nothing is really separate from anything and everything is connected together by one mind that created the universe with thought and intention and desire. Scientists admit that certain things about the universe are too perfect for them to have just simply arose out of nothingness. There has to have been thought and creativity involved. We are approaching the time that science will eventually merge with spirituality and work in conjunction with spiritual communities in order to explore and discover the fundamental truths of the universe and human life.

This idea of superposition would ultimately mean that god both exists and doesn’t exist at the same time. But not necessarily god himself but rather our idea of what we think god should be like. We determine our beliefs about god based on a concept that we have of god. But god is not just a single concept. He is the amalgamation of all of the concepts combined because then you fall back into everythingness. Therefore any idea that people have about god is wrong. God himself is an atheist, because we are just reflections and fragmentations of the greater whole and it is our separateness and our ego and evolutionary biology that causes us to desire an entity that is external from us that will save us. Even though there are saviors out there in the ether that are looking after a lot of physical beings, we can never know the true nature of these entities unless we are in a state of more wholeness and less separation. But god himself is not a being that is separate from you. It is just the everythingness that is inherent with reality and reconciles and integrates all opposing perspectives and conflix and subatomic particles. When we say “there is no god” or “I don’t believe in god” , it is actually god saying that. So that he can experience what it is like to not believe in a supernatural being(which I doubt god sees himself as) we have a tendency to attribute that characteristic but in reality, it is just an objective entity that sees things impartial and is only focused on creation, imagination, thought, curiosity, expansion, knowledge, learning and self actualization. Obviously it is the embodiment of everything that’s pleasurable and peaceful and being in perfect health and alignment. All of the problems in our society like murder is a result of seeing people and things as separate to such an extent that you can’t feel their pain. And so it is easy for some people to take lives. Therefore if you were to expand your awareness on seeing things as connected then you automatically lose the desire to kill. That goes for any type of behavior that causes people harm physically or mentally. Even when parents are disciplining their children and they end up causing self esteem issues to the child. That is a result of the parent seeing the child as separate from them. And as a result, the child suffers and the parents suffer because then once the child starts to develop or exhibit the unhealthy behaviors that are associated with low confidence and self esteem and high stress then the parents do not know how to help the child. Often times they are unaware that they were the ones who actually caused their behavior in the first place. This is all a result of seeing things as separate. And that is what the Christian’s call Lucifer and the Buddhists also have a name for it that I don’t remember. Many cultures are aware of this aspect of reality and it has been misinterpreted as a separate entity that is set out to torment our dreams and to burn us for eternity. But in reality it is just our own selves that is perceiving things as a separate and creating a specific consciousness that is the embodiment of our resistance towards oneness and universalism and unity and connection. This consciousness existed long before humans in what they call the great fall of Lucifer and his demons which is simply just the first moment that god himself produced the thought of separateness and fragmentation in order to eventually learn about his own nature.
I agree with absolutely everything you said. Do you believe everything is predestined and nobody has freewill. I believe freewill doesn't exist at all BTW. You world view is quite righteous indeed.. I'm surprised nobody has complimented you on your ideas and said how they were extremely mind expanding and eye opening. So trippy. You are spot on my guy. Keep up the good work. Anyways I am assuming you believe in Intelligent Design, how there is scientifically a higher force ?? (I think that's what it is exactly)

I agree with absolutely everything you said. Do you believe everything is predestined and nobody has freewill. I believe freewill doesn't exist at all BTW. You world view is quite righteous indeed.. I'm surprised nobody has complimented you on your ideas and said how they were extremely mind expanding and eye opening. So trippy. You are spot on my guy. Keep up the good work. Anyways I am assuming you believe in Intelligent Design, how there is scientifically a higher force ?? (I think that's what it is exactly)
Thank you for replying.

I believe there are certain things that are predestined and certain things that are not. It depends on the different degrees to which something is able to contribute to the spiritual expansion of the individual and the collective society as a whole. Which is to say that I think there some things that are meant to happen because of the significance that it holds for the evolutionary progression of humanity. And there are some things that are not as significant or relevant to the progression of society as a whole and those can be changed if enough focus is put on to it.

I definitely do not believe in the secular view that our whole lives are governed by quantum activities and I do not believe in the hubris of those who say they can determine the outcome of any possibility of the universe just by calculating the movement of subatomic particles on their own. It maybe true in some sense but they are very misunderstood on other areas of life and so they make grand statements like that and mislead people sometimes.

But anyways, we are all part of god and god is the embodiment of free will and free choice. That is why he sent the logos down to Rome in the beginning of the astrological age. They called him Jesus and some called him a man. But really he was just the embodiment of free will/creation energy incarnate and a reminder to activate this knowledge within to create your own reality and to have free will and to break out of the chains of socialized and determinized thinking which is to say; thinking in patterns which are not beneficial to your evolutionary progression and are just constructs that are given to you by society to hinder or prevent that spiritual progression. These are predetermined thoughts and cultural sensibilities that control your life in a way and make it harder to realize your free will. I hope you can see how that phenomenon is still relevant today in our society and I hope that can give you a better understanding of what I think on that particular subject of free will and predestination.

However your question poses somewhat of a complicated dilemma seeing as how there are many things that follow a trail of consistency without necessarily being deemed as predestined. What does predestined mean? Is it predetermined for the seasons to change or is that just natural law or are they one and the same thing? Does predestined imply something negative like we are futile to our circumstances or something? Because that I do not believe. I think there might be different levels of predetermination and predestination and different ways of looking at the idea and applying it to different areas of life. Then of course there’s the issue of whether or not you can be controlled to do good things and so theoretically it might not even matter whether things are predetermined or not.

But I guess it would be best to ask you what you mean by predestined or predetermined? Are you basing your belief on the concept that there is a creator who preordained the universe and all the outcomes within it? Or are you basing your belief on the scientific perspective that we are just governed by subatomic particles and that every little movement we make is just a result of particles randomly bouncing in one direction or the other based on their own volition? Because that secular notion does not hold water if you take into account quantum physics which says that even if the universe is composed of all these tiny particles we still have the choice to observe one aspect of the electron field as opposed to another aspect which would send us off in a different branch of reality entirely. So therefore I do believe free will exists and that we have choice over our lives at least to some capacity. There are obviously some phenomena(both natural and unnatural) that make it harder to express or implement that free will but I do not believe that it just doesn’t exist at all. It has to exist in order for the universe to be sustained in the first place because that is how the universe was created through thought, intention, focus, energy and free will. If all will was gone. Then you would know the definition of hell and darkness and it would be way worse than what’s going on now in our world today as hard as that might be for some people to believe. Not to be all dark and depressing but I’m just trying to express how important it is to have free will and to realize it’s there and to realize it’s potential. It is literally the difference between life and death. If you have free will then you will live forever. If you give into addictions and destructive thought patterns that take over your consciousness and take on a life of their own, then that’s when people start getting sick and getting diseases and dying and stuff like that. Because we are born into a society that is inherently in a state of predetermined thoughts that are passed on from generation to generation and so we are born into an environment which teaches us to suppress our free will from the start and then we become subjected to the same types of mental and physical problems as they are. But not only that. We actually start to believe that we don’t even have free will at all because of these dominating forces that we are born under the influence of and are constantly trying to suppress free will with deterministic behaviors such as being controlling or having fears or insecurities about certain aspects of life or having some extreme sense of nationalism or patriotism or culturalism if that’s a word. Or religion for that matter.

There are certain things that are predestined only by virtue of having created that thought or reality and having put so much energy and focus into that thought that eventually there is not much that they can do to keep that thought from manifesting in reality. But that does not mean that they don’t have the choice to react however they want to react once the thought is ultimately manifested. And I believe it is important to keep in mind that the phenomena of thought and consciousnesses might not be strictly just a human thing. So there were thoughts that were created before the inception of humanity. Humanity itself is a byproduct of a thought and of a desire that was promulgated by higher powers and energies that were probably formless. Unless you take into account the possibility for angelic/extraterrestrial interventions. But in either case, these higher powers and energies can be seen as the various aspects of nature. They seem to be higher fractions of consciousness that are more closely related to the overall inevitable movements and currents that occur and exist within the universe. These movements and forces within the universe have been personified in various religions and mythologies throughout history. A good example is Greek mythology, given that it is centered on a polytheistic ideology which lends to a vast pantheon of different deities that represent all the various parts of nature and human life and the universe as a whole.

Other good examples would be religions that worship the sun and the moon and the heavenly bodies. Because they are also conscious beings and we have a special kind of relationship with the sun and the stars seeing how they were responsible for our creation in the first place.

Thank you for the compliments and to address some of your other questions or observations, I have had a couple of other people give me kind words but usually I do believe people overlook my statements because they do not understand the full scope of what i am, at times, trying to explain and instead they project their own worldview onto my words and think that it is non sense. I don’t fault them for it because we all project our worldview onto other things.

However it is my personal belief that people who disregard the spiritual aspect of the universe and fully embrace the physical reality will only be limited by that physical reality and so they will only come up with 3 dimensional solutions. But in reality there is disharmony going on in MULTIPLE dimensions. As a result, physicists are not able to pin down matters such as dark matter and dark energy and the whole discipline of quantum physics and string theory itself. Because these are phenomena that are rooted in metaphysical and extra dimensional space. Our technological mechanisms are only picking up on the 3 dimensional gravitational effects that is protruding from this underlying metaphysical activity. And they cannot see or detect this hidden faculty of reality because their secular belief system and resistance to spirituality overpowers the actual reality that is right in front of them and it ultimately renders them blind.

I hope that answers your comments. But I do think it’s important to make clear that I might be misunderstood about your idea of “predestination” and we might have different views on what the word means. But nevertheless I hope I expressed myself clearly.

Last edited:
do I believe in a god that wears Birkenstocks and has a beard, not really, but i think there is something out there that would be what most consider god

I believe what happens in the future has to happen exactly how it does, as in only one thing is going to happen in the future. And everything that happened had to happen. And that was the only thing that could've happened. And also that everything that everybody chose to do, they had to choose to do. A.k.a. every action anybody ever did they had to do.

Also what doesn't happen in the future can't happen in the future. Or what somebody didn't choose to do, they couldn't have chosen to do.

I believe what happens in the future has to happen exactly how it does, as in only one thing is going to happen in the future. And everything that happened had to happen. And that was the only thing that could've happened. And also that everything that everybody chose to do, they had to choose to do. A.k.a. every action anybody ever did they had to do.
Well if you believe in the Big Bang then we are living in the aftershock of an explosion….which mean everything is already determined since with enough maths you can figure out the outcome of a explosion…trippy right brah ?

But what if there wasn't a "big bang" as much as a universe that repeatedly contracts and expands like a cosmic analog oscillator. So much off the universe works that way, in cycles and rythms. The universe appears to have much consistency; so why not the overall cosmos ?

Perhaps it is better to view it as the great cycle or wheel of life. Oh wait... Even the ancient cultures predicted that. Could it be possible they were correct?

But what if there wasn't a "big bang" as much as a universe that repeatedly contracts and expands like a cosmic analog oscillator. So much off the universe works that way, in cycles and rythms. The universe appears to have much consistency; so why not the overall cosmos ?

Perhaps it is better to view it as the great cycle or wheel of life. Oh wait... Even the ancient cultures predicted that. Could it be possible they were correct?
I think I ran across an article that discussed the James Webb Telescope and that some physicists think it may be able to detect artifacts or signatures or something from processes that occurred before the Big Bang maybe giving us better a understanding of universe formation. Interesting to see what comes out when James Webb Telescope is up and working full capcity. I think the LHC will start running higher power collisions this summer too.