• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is atheist.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Quantum physics show that we are in a superposition of many probabilities in an electron field that is spread out throughout the universe until it is observed by consciousness or measured by high powered instruments, at that point the electron field collapses into a particle and these multiple probabilities become focused on one outcome. This would mean that the totality of the physical universe is in a superposition of existing and non existing and therefore all concepts related to the 3rd dimension that acknowledge or imply the idea of separateness or self hood or conflict/disagreements are ultimately an illusion. All arguments and conflicts and philosophical thoughts that anyone has is automatically subjected to the superposition aspect of the universe. That would be the theory of everything. It all correlates with the ancient religions and the new age ideas that everything is one and everything in the universe is just an extension of everything else around it and nothing is really separate from anything and everything is connected together by one mind that created the universe with thought and intention and desire. Scientists admit that certain things about the universe are too perfect for them to have just simply arose out of nothingness. There has to have been thought and creativity involved. We are approaching the time that science will eventually merge with spirituality and work in conjunction with spiritual communities in order to explore and discover the fundamental truths of the universe and human life.

This idea of superposition would ultimately mean that god both exists and doesn’t exist at the same time. But not necessarily god himself but rather our idea of what we think god should be like. We determine our beliefs about god based on a concept that we have of god. But god is not just a single concept. He is the amalgamation of all of the concepts combined because then you fall back into everythingness. Therefore any idea that people have about god is wrong. God himself is an atheist, because we are just reflections and fragmentations of the greater whole and it is our separateness and our ego and evolutionary biology that causes us to desire an entity that is external from us that will save us. Even though there are saviors out there in the ether that are looking after a lot of physical beings, we can never know the true nature of these entities unless we are in a state of more wholeness and less separation. But god himself is not a being that is separate from you. It is just the everythingness that is inherent with reality and reconciles and integrates all opposing perspectives and conflix and subatomic particles. When we say “there is no god” or “I don’t believe in god” , it is actually god saying that. So that he can experience what it is like to not believe in a supernatural being(which I doubt god sees himself as) we have a tendency to attribute that characteristic but in reality, it is just an objective entity that sees things impartial and is only focused on creation, imagination, thought, curiosity, expansion, knowledge, learning and self actualization. Obviously it is the embodiment of everything that’s pleasurable and peaceful and being in perfect health and alignment. All of the problems in our society like murder is a result of seeing people and things as separate to such an extent that you can’t feel their pain. And so it is easy for some people to take lives. Therefore if you were to expand your awareness on seeing things as connected then you automatically lose the desire to kill. That goes for any type of behavior that causes people harm physically or mentally. Even when parents are disciplining their children and they end up causing self esteem issues to the child. That is a result of the parent seeing the child as separate from them. And as a result, the child suffers and the parents suffer because then once the child starts to develop or exhibit the unhealthy behaviors that are associated with low confidence and self esteem and high stress then the parents do not know how to help the child. Often times they are unaware that they were the ones who actually caused their behavior in the first place. This is all a result of seeing things as separate. And that is what the Christian’s call Lucifer and the Buddhists also have a name for it that I don’t remember. Many cultures are aware of this aspect of reality and it has been misinterpreted as a separate entity that is set out to torment our dreams and to burn us for eternity. But in reality it is just our own selves that is perceiving things as a separate and creating a specific consciousness that is the embodiment of our resistance towards oneness and universalism and unity and connection. This consciousness existed long before humans in what they call the great fall of Lucifer and his demons which is simply just the first moment that god himself produced the thought of separateness and fragmentation in order to eventually learn about his own nature.

"When The People Need God, He Comes Down."--Hindu proverb.

Quantum physics show that we are in a superposition of many probabilities in an electron field that is spread out throughout the universe until it is observed by consciousness or measured by high powered instruments, at that point the electron field collapses into a particle and these multiple probabilities become focused on one outcome. This would mean that the totality of the physical universe is in a superposition of existing and non existing and therefore all concepts related to the 3rd dimension that acknowledge or imply the idea of separateness or self hood or conflict/disagreements are ultimately an illusion. All arguments and conflicts and philosophical thoughts that anyone has is automatically subjected to the superposition aspect of the universe. That would be the theory of everything. It all correlates with the ancient religions and the new age ideas that everything is one and everything in the universe is just an extension of everything else around it and nothing is really separate from anything and everything is connected together by one mind that created the universe with thought and intention and desire. Scientists admit that certain things about the universe are too perfect for them to have just simply arose out of nothingness. There has to have been thought and creativity involved. We are approaching the time that science will eventually merge with spirituality and work in conjunction with spiritual communities in order to explore and discover the fundamental truths of the universe and human life.

This idea of superposition would ultimately mean that god both exists and doesn’t exist at the same time. But not necessarily god himself but rather our idea of what we think god should be like. We determine our beliefs about god based on a concept that we have of god. But god is not just a single concept. He is the amalgamation of all of the concepts combined because then you fall back into everythingness. Therefore any idea that people have about god is wrong. God himself is an atheist, because we are just reflections and fragmentations of the greater whole and it is our separateness and our ego and evolutionary biology that causes us to desire an entity that is external from us that will save us. Even though there are saviors out there in the ether that are looking after a lot of physical beings, we can never know the true nature of these entities unless we are in a state of more wholeness and less separation. But god himself is not a being that is separate from you. It is just the everythingness that is inherent with reality and reconciles and integrates all opposing perspectives and conflix and subatomic particles. When we say “there is no god” or “I don’t believe in god” , it is actually god saying that. So that he can experience what it is like to not believe in a supernatural being(which I doubt god sees himself as) we have a tendency to attribute that characteristic but in reality, it is just an objective entity that sees things impartial and is only focused on creation, imagination, thought, curiosity, expansion, knowledge, learning and self actualization. Obviously it is the embodiment of everything that’s pleasurable and peaceful and being in perfect health and alignment. All of the problems in our society like murder is a result of seeing people and things as separate to such an extent that you can’t feel their pain. And so it is easy for some people to take lives. Therefore if you were to expand your awareness on seeing things as connected then you automatically lose the desire to kill. That goes for any type of behavior that causes people harm physically or mentally. Even when parents are disciplining their children and they end up causing self esteem issues to the child. That is a result of the parent seeing the child as separate from them. And as a result, the child suffers and the parents suffer because then once the child starts to develop or exhibit the unhealthy behaviors that are associated with low confidence and self esteem and high stress then the parents do not know how to help the child. Often times they are unaware that they were the ones who actually caused their behavior in the first place. This is all a result of seeing things as separate. And that is what the Christian’s call Lucifer and the Buddhists also have a name for it that I don’t remember. Many cultures are aware of this aspect of reality and it has been misinterpreted as a separate entity that is set out to torment our dreams and to burn us for eternity. But in reality it is just our own selves that is perceiving things as a separate and creating a specific consciousness that is the embodiment of our resistance towards oneness and universalism and unity and connection. This consciousness existed long before humans in what they call the great fall of Lucifer and his demons which is simply just the first moment that god himself produced the thought of separateness and fragmentation in order to eventually learn about his own nature.

First of all, i like metaphysics but im not An expert, and I can see how some of the notions you talk about could possibly be part of a series of logical arguments that try to say something that could maybe be interesting regarding metaphysics, meaning regarding something we can not have any knowledge about at all...

However, what is Essential for all metaphysics, is that about everything you say can be logically deduced out of what Comes before IT,.since this is really the one and only Thing that makes metaphysics interesting; the possibility of something that is logically that solid that there is a minuscule chance to be true...

But this is what i find,.with all do respect,.problematic with Ur statements should you attach Any value.to the possibity of.this correlating with reality or should you consider this to be anything more than something spiritual (and there is absolutely nothing wrong with spirituality)...

You see, you make some assumptions, like that there actually is a god or that the universe is one and separate things dont exist, but i dont see Any logic going on about why these things excist OR why the universe is this way...

And even if i would assume that these assumptions are to you like logical premisses, then i would find this huge assumptions that have no fundaments so IT would not be valid to deduct anything from that...

And even if you could deduce anything out of this, i dont see Any series of logical arguments whereby one thing follows from the other in what you say, so to me personally IT seems like.you are saying really nothing at all...

A simple example,.its not An interesting example but IT illustrates my point: if i would have a premisse and assume that reality consists out of Both something as well as nothing, i could deduce aspects of what this nothing is, since something is opposite to nothing, i could say that the aspects that make up nothing are opposite to that of something, like something has.structure,.cause we can see that we live on a planet that belongs to a Solar system that belongs to a Galaxy that belongs to a universe and so on, so we could say that nothing is unstructered... OR that something.knows time.and everything is finite,.cause we can see that things evolve and that they show differences over a period.(of time) and everything ends.at.some point, so nothing is timeless and infinite and so on...

Dont attach too much meaning to this example,.but here everything follows logically out.of the other...

But im willing to fully entertain the notion that i misunderstood you OR even that i Am saying things that.dont make sense, so if you feel like IT and dont agree with.what im saying you can try to make me see my errors...

I dont say these things Just to be difficult, but i truly feel like you Just used some.words that actually say nothing at all that could.have Any reality.value...

First of all, i like metaphysics but im not An expert, and I can see how some of the notions you talk about could possibly be part of a series of logical arguments that try to say something that could maybe be interesting regarding metaphysics, meaning regarding something we can not have any knowledge about at all...

However, what is Essential for all metaphysics, is that about everything you say can be logically deduced out of what Comes before IT,.since this is really the one and only Thing that makes metaphysics interesting; the possibility of something that is logically that solid that there is a minuscule chance to be true...

But this is what i find,.with all do respect,.problematic with Ur statements should you attach Any value.to the possibity of.this correlating with reality or should you consider this to be anything more than something spiritual (and there is absolutely nothing wrong with spirituality)...

You see, you make some assumptions, like that there actually is a god or that the universe is one and separate things dont exist, but i dont see Any logic going on about why these things excist OR why the universe is this way...

And even if i would assume that these assumptions are to you like logical premisses, then i would find this huge assumptions that have no fundaments so IT would not be valid to deduct anything from that...

And even if you could deduce anything out of this, i dont see Any series of logical arguments whereby one thing follows from the other in what you say, so to me personally IT seems like.you are saying really nothing at all...

A simple example,.its not An interesting example but IT illustrates my point: if i would have a premisse and assume that reality consists out of Both something as well as nothing, i could deduce aspects of what this nothing is, since something is opposite to nothing, i could say that the aspects that make up nothing are opposite to that of something, like something has.structure,.cause we can see that we live on a planet that belongs to a Solar system that belongs to a Galaxy that belongs to a universe and so on, so we could say that nothing is unstructered... OR that something.knows time.and everything is finite,.cause we can see that things evolve and that they show differences over a period.(of time) and everything ends.at.some point, so nothing is timeless and infinite and so on...

Dont attach too much meaning to this example,.but here everything follows logically out.of the other...

But im willing to fully entertain the notion that i misunderstood you OR even that i Am saying things that.dont make sense, so if you feel like IT and dont agree with.what im saying you can try to make me see my errors...

I dont say these things Just to be difficult, but i truly feel like you Just used some.words that actually say nothing at all that could.have Any reality.value...
Thanks for the reply.

Let me just start out by saying that the characteristics that are involved with or are attributed to the concept of nothingness and somethingness are irrelevant. If you want to have a separate discussion on what somethingness and nothingness consists of or what even qualifies as one or the other, I would be happy to. The point is that quantum physics and modern science prove it to be true. This is regarding the superposition aspect of the universe. So we can contemplate on a secular notion and try to integrate it with the spiritual. Because it is experiments like these that bring us closer to the true nature of reality. And along the way, the very people who are making these scientific discoveries will be in constant denial about their spiritual nature and implications and only focus on the physical results.

There are many other examples of this like the fact that we have gravity and electromagnetism acting as the dominant forces of our universe while the strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force act as the forces that hold atoms together. Why would a random universe produce something so precise and convenient for its own structure? That is not a “logical” result of something that is produced from nothing and randomness. Those types of characteristics requires thought and intention and focus and desire. Which is produced from the one mind that holds all together.

But see the dualistic realization is this. That we associate somethingness with physical reality for the most part. So even when I was talking about the universe being in a superposition of both existing and non existing, you automatically assume that I was also equating somethingness to physical reality. But I was merely pointing out the ambiguous nature of our reality and that god is the combination of these dualistic counterparts of reality rather than him being engulfed in the anthropomorphic duality complex itself which, like I said before, just has to do with our concepts of what we think god is instead of god himself. He is not subjected to the duality aspect because he is the one that implemented it. That is where I think the discrepancy lies and why you are confused on my logic.

But anyways, we as humans usually tend to associate somethingness with physical reality as you have just demonstrated with your explanation and interpretation of my line of reasoning. So that would therefore be an example of a misrepresented conclusion about reality if you follow the reasoning that separateness is just an illusion and physical reality is the perceived separate reality from god or nature or the universe or whatever name you want to call it. This is assuming that the universe is conscious and is the byproduct of one mind and one source that is also conscious and that governs all things and from which all things emanate from.

There is really no other logical explanation for why things are the way they are and why the universe is the way that it is other than the proposed notion that we started off as whole and broke off into separate individual fragments and perspectives. This might not be entirely a human phenomenon to have consciousness and to have thought and intention and desire and perspective. Because you could see god as the ultimate unified perspective and the ultimate consciousness from which all individual perspectives and consciousnesses are merely just fragments or emanations of. But if we want to assume that god is the ultimate perspective which unifies all other perspectives and the consciousness that unifies all other consciousnesses and if we also want to assume that god is the one source of energy from which all aspects of physical matter emanates from, that would mean that everything from the subatomic realm to the astrophysical realm possesses the quality of consciousness and therefore being aware in some way or another. Albeit, radically different from normal ordinary human existence, but nonetheless conscious. And that would mean that inanimate objects are conscious, planets are conscious, and so on.

I also believe that you have not fully grasped the concept of the dualistic mindset that is associated with human beings as being a result of our inability to see the real reality and to indulge and entertain dead reality that is a shadow and a mock up version of the ideal reality which is the world of thought if you are Plato or Aristotle but is the kingdom of god if you are Christian or gnostic. However it is the integration of these two worlds that will allow us to embody our full form as god and to re experience our oneness with the creator.

Another problem I see with your skepticism is that you read my interpretations through the backdrop of your own psychological framework which is to say, the things that YOU consider to be true and the way that YOU think reality works. So you place those ideas of what you have about reality and try to reconcile them with mine and so they don’t make sense to you or have any logical potential or trailing. And I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing, that is what all humans do including myself. However to me personally, i am aware of my reality. And I have different frames of references than what you have about these things or what personal realizations you have had. And so consequentially you will not be able to see my logic or misunderstand me when I say certain things unless you are willing to abandon certain frames of references that you might have and are willing to accept the notion that there is a creator. But the more I think about it the more it seems like you are just not familiar with the structure of how I see things and the different conclusions and realizations that I have had up to this point. I am not saying that my reality is the right reality or that it is total objective truth. But I at least have confidence in my reality and what I believe to be true. And I believe that it is just a matter of you not experiencing the things that I have experienced or came across the same things over long periods of time that I have came across.

We can follow the line of trailing that you are confused on in hopes that what I’m saying will become clearer to you if that’s something you would want to do. For example, do you just flat out believe that the general concept of god has no logical basis whatsoever? There might be some things about your responses that I might have misinterpreted as well so that’s why I ask that. And are you also referring to the juxtaposition of our universe being in two or more different states at once?

I have to say that your desire for things to be logical might be the very thing that is holding you back from fully understanding the true nature of our universe. The universe does not conform to logic or our ideas of what we think is logically sound or falsifiable. And so the collective unit of the scientific community will impose their own collective idea of what they think reality is which is based on the observations and experimentations and discoveries that they have made in the past. Kinda like an individual human if you think about it. And so that creates the whole phenomena of breaking down the current paradigm and the current way of understanding things because it is no longer able to account for the things that are happening outside that collective imposed reality or paradigm and it causes discrepancies and confusion and scientific dilemmas that do not get solved for hundreds of years.

But in an attempt to help you understand what I’m trying to convey, I will tell you that it is more than logical to assume that the more we see things as one collective unity, the more we are closer to god and the more we are closer to a more sustainable and peaceful society. Because god IS collective unity and oneness. And the reason that is logical to me is because every human experience that is considered positive or pleasant has to do with bringing something closer to you and making it a part of yourself. And every human experience that is considered negative or unpleasant is a result of pushing something away or resisting something in your life. For example, when we socialize with people and embrace social life and have good connections with people, it usually produces experiences that are enlightening and expansive and valuable and fulfilling. But when you isolate from people, eventually you will start to have less and less pleasant experiences and then it will become harder and harder to relate to people whom you have isolated from or many other people for that matter. That is just one example. I can give you many if you want. So many areas in life that point towards oneness being the ultimate truth of reality. But it is more observational than scientific. Because like I said before, the scientific community will view their discoveries and experimentations through the lens of their previous marvels and accomplishments and the specialized theoretical model that they have created. And so they will disregard the notion of oneness even though it is statistically valid that a flourishing social life and family life produces more beneficial results for healthy living more so than isolating. They will not put two and two together and realize that why would the universe produce that type of experience where we are constantly in a battle between embracing life and resisting life and making it so that when we embrace life and make it apart of ourselves we have, generally speaking, more positive experiences and so that when we resist life or try to avoid certain responsibilities and situations we end up suffering? I think the very concept of duality itself is proof enough that there is an omnipotent creator. Because why would a random universe create an experience for us where the moon and sun rise above us alternately of eachother everyday? Why didn’t we evolve on a planet where there is no sun? If the sun is responsible for life, then why is the sun responsible for life? Why can’t there be human life without sun? Why can’t there be human life without water? All of these questions can be answered by realizing that everything is unified. Everything is somehow just an extension of something else in the universe. We are made from exploding stars and water and sun energy and yet those are things that are supposedly separate from us some being millions of light years away. How is it that we can relate to something that is that far away in the distant galaxy?

And so hopefully you can start to understand that we did not evolve here randomly. We were planned and we were seeded by the stars in the same way a child is conceived by a father and mother. Father being the stars and mother being the earth. There was consciousness and intention involved from both parties and both are examples of the more expansive ways that consciousness can express itself as opposed to the more limited and fragmented consciousness of the individual human being with ego.

Or metaphysically maybe we're just smart monkeys with opposable thumbs who evolved into upright walking, language use, tool making, abstract thinking, planning, socially coordinated action, and wearing pants. In other words, I don't see the logical connection between there being 'life', even sentient life, and there being a supernatural being called God who created a universe with the exact laws of physics required to make such life possible. It's even harder to attribute "characteristics" to such a supernatural God. When we do it seems we are projecting our existential joys, hopes, fears, anxieties, frustrations, aspirations, etc. and labelling them "God".

Or metaphysically maybe we're just smart monkeys with opposable thumbs who evolved into upright walking, language use, tool making, abstract thinking, planning, socially coordinated action, and wearing pants. In other words, I don't see the logical connection between there being 'life', even sentient life, and there being a supernatural being called God who created a universe with the exact laws of physics required to make such life possible. It's even harder to attribute "characteristics" to such a supernatural God. When we do it seems we are projecting our existential joys, hopes, fears, anxieties, frustrations, aspirations, etc. and labelling them "God".
How do you think that life has the ability to evolve in the first place?? Why do we not just remain stagnant and body parts falling off here and there and what not? It’s because there is a supernatural force holding them together which we cannot detect with our current technological mechanisms. There is a force that pushes evolution along that you are not considering and that force and momentum that pushes evolution is conscious and has thought and intention and is why we took the form that we have taken. I’m not saying you have to call that god, but that is what many people and religions call it. They are aware of this fundamental force of nature and they interpret it as a supernatural being and create ideologies and organized religions out of these experiences but nevertheless it is something that is a real part of our reality and it has thought and desire and intention and it is more intelligent than any of us will ever be in our own right.

Think of the words you are using to describe the laws of physics “exact”. Even you intuitively know that things had to happen a specific way in order for them to have occurred the way they have up til this point. And that it is only more proof for a creator rather than less.

And I am aware of the people who project their own fears and insecurities onto the greater universe. That does not negate the possibility that there can still be an underlying objective force of nature that transcends all of those underlying issues of human psychology. That is merely the smokescreen that skeptics want you to see and avert your attention to in an attempt to minimize or disprove the existence of a metaphysical phenomena that is all penetrating and is conscious of everything.

How do you think it’s possible to have intelligence or to learn something or to feel an emotion? Have you ever questioned the source of all these different areas of life? What do you think makes your heart keep beating or your hair keep growing? God is working through everyone all the time and it is the giver of life. It’s the reason we are even able to feel happiness or joy or peace. It’s the reason why we haven’t gone into Armageddon yet. If god were to leave us, we would descend into chaos and then fall to our death. If you still reject god after recognizing this force of nature that permeates everything, then it is only because you still view god as an idol or a diety. You still view god as something separate from you and that’s why you don’t believe him or think that he has any logical potential. If you were to realize that you are god in the moment of disbelieving and arguing against god, then you become closer to the actual objectivity of god that is not hindered by fears or projections or judgements or distortions. Because how can you be god without truly loving everything including the things that are trying to disprove you? That would mean that if there is a god then he is completely different then any of our individual conceptions of him are because most of the time when people think of god, they usually tend to think he’s on one side. And we usually tend to think that he is on the side of good. That is what the Jews thought and then it was the Christian’s after them. This constant one sidedness is what makes people disbelieve god and deny his presence and make people become atheist. Because a lot of times scientists and atheists will have the judeo Christian version of god when they are debating these kinds of things.

But god himself does not choose sides. He is everything at once. That is why he does not judge or criticize or condemn. Because if he did then he would be judging and condemning himself. Rather it is the consciousness of separateness which causes us to exhibit those kinds of behaviors and attribute them to gods. That is human error and the more errors that occur in humanity the more people will disbelieve and lose faith. And there are many people who try to instigate these errors and cause more fear in society.

So if you consider the possibility that there is an oppositional force that tries to hide god from you, logically speaking that would be a variable to consider as to why we haven’t found any significant evidence for supernatural life. As opposed to just assuming that we are working off of a blank slate and just going off of our own momentum. Why do you think we haven’t found out the cause of dark matter and dark energy? Or what happened before the Big Bang? Because we are stuck in resistance and we refuse to change our perspectives and only want to stick to old models and assumptions about reality that make us feel safe and secure.

Because many people will be disturbed if they realized that their thoughts and fears are real and that we are not as free as we think we are in this world. In the eyes of god we are already free. But our resistant nature keeps us from experiencing that freedom and instead we choose to be trapped and miserable and disconnected from eachother. And the fact that we experience disharmony when we are separated and disconnected as a people is just more proof that god is connection. God is oneness and he is integration. Because it is only when we feel whole that we feel that our lives are in order and that things are going smoothly. But if you are divided within yourself or within your community, things fall into disarray. Some might say into a demonic terrain.

Last edited:
God may have died a long time ago, for all we know. Maybe we really are alone.

But when I look up at the stars, I'm not so sure.

The real problem was the Trinity.

All the Therapists wanted to bill each Person separately... They didn't diagnose it as split Personalities since They were real.

That, plus the lawyers felt that the Holy Spirit was a flight risk.

It means God doesn't recognize Himself.

I sure hope He finds a good Therapist ;)
Well your humor is also nonunderstandable for me forreal.You don't know what God is,so how you can say,that he doesn't recognize him self?

It's called Irony Nas47... It was intended to not make sense by design. Exactly like the Title.

As humor.

Because the premise of the thread is a non sequitur.

But your right... if I have to explain a joke it isn't good humor, so I apologize.

Yeah, but you and I "got" it, LOL !

I try to keep my humor so everyone "gets it ... any yet not dilute my "naughty" sense of humor.
It's an art form I'm trying out ... A Seinfeld I ain't

Oh BTW Kramer ran into this guy on the subway who was interrupted when Newman and he were playing Risk.

He smashed the board and yelled out "Ukraine is NOT weak !"...

We now return you to the previously scheduled "discussion".

Yeah, but you and I "got" it, LOL !

I try to keep my humor so everyone "gets it ... any yet not dilute my "naughty" sense of humor.
It's an art form I'm trying out ... A Seinfeld I ain't

Oh BTW Kramer ran into this guy on the subway who was interrupted when Newman and he were playing Risk.

He smashed the board and yelled out "Ukraine is NOT weak !"...

We now return you to the previously scheduled "discussion".

Well, I didn't get that fucker because I've absolutely no idea who Kramer and Newman are (not even that sure of Seinfeld - cultural differences innit?). But you can't pander to the lowest common denominator otherwise humour becomes so diluted it's not funny anymore.

BTW, you keep spelling 'humour' incorrectly :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, back to the God botherers....

I wish i would able to live like before.Some things was got happened.I have no other choise to believe in God and hope for his protection.It's all started before around five years.Destiny.It was inevitable.So I want to live like atheist,but i am forced to wall.Why this must have to happened?

It's called Irony Nas47... It was intended to not make sense by design. Exactly like the Title.

As humor.

Because the premise of the thread is a non sequitur.

But your right... if I have to explain a joke it isn't good humor, so I apologize.
That is because my english is low and often do not understand simple things.....what to say about the humor.Or may be related with"british humor",which i cannot understand.Just an idiot from the Balkans brother.You cool and with good heart and i can sence that.....And jokes about the God does not irritate me so much,cause I am even bigger idiot from many here.Post more-you are older,wiser and with more young spirit than me. With respect.