• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Gnostic Christianity MEGATHREAD

Yeah, thats definitely true of many Christians, but within Christendom there has always been dissent from this by those who have an intimate relationship with Christ. The problem is we arent very well liked by the churches, yet they claim to believe what we do, perhaps when its convenient for them..

Christ warned about the condition of the Church in the last days, its just par for the course and time is every closer to running out, especially for the Church if they dont turn back to Christ.

Christianity cannot suddenly start to tell the truth after so many years of lying. Although some are trying.

Can the church keep it's sheeple after they begin to see all the lies they have been fed for so long?

Free thinkers would walk out of such a church but sheeple are not really free thinkers so they might just accept the new set of facts without faith and recognize that they are only I the church to appease their tribal natures.

IOW, they would have to admit that they were lying to themselves.

That might be too hard to take for the average self-deceiving Christian.

Regards
DL

Christianity cannot suddenly start to tell the truth after so many years of lying.

I dont know what you mean by that, I hold an apostolic view of Christianity that likely isnt adhered to by most of Christendom. I learned of Christ in the Bible and was given His Spirit through prayer, I was not raised in the Church, I was a philosopher with an agnostic view of Christianity most of my life, save for the last 5 years.

Ive tried to warn Churches to turn back to Christ, I dont think they can at this point, but Christ and Paul both warned of this so its not something that surprises me..

With all due respect Gnostic Bishop, we could never initiate a conversation because i believe you adhere to texts which have no actual validity, you likely feel the same way about me and we could never agree on anything because of it.

Im a Christian who holds that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, our creator, and will judge all men who are not Him.

If you do not hold that view of Jesus, then discourse is pointless, I couldnt budge on that, forfeiting my salvation is not a possibility.

Understood.

Many like you will ignore how satanic your God is so as to be able to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven.

Keep your eye on that prize and ignore Satan reeling you in thanks to your satanic morals and wanting to shed your own responsibility for your own sins and have someone suffer in your immoral steed.

Your God, Satan, will be please that you ignore common moral sense. and these moral words.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear theiniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, andthe wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put todeath because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because oftheir fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The sonshall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for theiniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself,and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Regards
DL

you do not hold that view of Jesus, then discourse is pointless, I couldnt budge on that, forfeiting my salvation is not a possibility.

How would a discussion forfeit your salvation? Are you concerned that you might change your mind? Or do you think Jesus/god would consider a discussion as doubting him?

I dont know what you mean by that, I hold an apostolic view of Christianity that likely isnt adhered to by most of Christendom. I learned of Christ in the Bible and was given His Spirit through prayer, I was not raised in the Church, I was a philosopher with an agnostic view of Christianity most of my life, save for the last 5 years.

Ive tried to warn Churches to turn back to Christ, I dont think they can at this point, but Christ and Paul both warned of this so its not something that surprises me..

What B.S.

You just showed that you follow the apostles creed and plan to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven in my other post while running from justifying your love of a genocidal son murdering God.

When the going gets tough, you fold, so I am not surprised that others would ignore your chastisement as your morals suck to high heaven.

Best to ignore me as I do not have any respect for those who follow a satanic God.

Regards
DL

Understood.

Many like you will ignore how satanic your God is so as to be able to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven.

Keep your eye on that prize and ignore Satan reeling you in thanks to your satanic morals and wanting to shed your own responsibility for your own sins and have someone suffer in your immoral steed.

Your God, Satan, will be please that you ignore common moral sense. and these moral words.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The sonshall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear theiniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, andthe wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put todeath because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because oftheir fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The sonshall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for theiniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself,and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Regards
DL

Thats what I am talking about, I believe Jesus is God, and that the god you are selling has deceived you, and is in fact lucifer himself, the adversary. Discourse isnt possible because we disagree fundamentally.

Quoting the bible wont help your case, lucifer himself used scripture to attempt to sway Christ, what would stop you from doing the same..

How would a discussion forfeit your salvation? Are you concerned that you might change your mind? Or do you think Jesus/god would consider a discussion as doubting him?

Our friend, like most Christians, runs from any discussions that look like they might go towards a discussion on morals.

They know that they are following immoral tenets but they do not care.

Regards
DL

Im just saying that you represent the 'fringe of the fringe' in Christian theology, and I think you have no credibility. I also think your beliefs are entirely false.. So I could let you spin your wheels I suppose, but it would be like me wasting time to have someone convince me of unicorns, its just not gonna happen.

Your job is to attempt to sway me from the truth, but you are gonna have to find a christian who is far less grounded for that, my loyalty is to Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior, Creator, and God. Id die before I denied Him..

Our friend, like most Christians, runs from any discussions that look like they might go towards a discussion on morals.

They know that they are following immoral tenets but they do not care.

Regards
DL

See this is an intimidation, by claiming I am running, you are attempting to push a button that directly correlates with my pride, you are hoping that I will resort to the same and immediately give you a platform to demonstrate your supposed intellectual fortitude, satan tries this all the time.. Id be feeding your ego, and I honestly would rather share my testimony about how Christ saved my life, opened my eyes, and how He can do it for you.

Thats what I am talking about, I believe Jesus is God, ..

Show where you find the words that say that God can die.

Case closed.

If you want to chat, I opened many moral issues above where we might be able to discuss civilly without having to believe, or not, in the supernatural.

You wish to deflect into that because you are a poor apologist for reality and want to keep talking of unreal things.

Like a God being able to die. How droll if your thinking was not so morally corrupted.

Regards
DL

What B.S.

You just showed that you follow the apostles creed and plan to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven in my other post while running from justifying your love of a genocidal son murdering God.

When the going gets tough, you fold, so I am not surprised that others would ignore your chastisement as your morals suck to high heaven.

Best to ignore me as I do not have any respect for those who follow a satanic God.

Regards
DL

Ive never heard of an 'apostles creed', but I do believe in the authority of the apostles as commissioned by Christ, if thats what you mean.

For example I believe that Paul speaks with the authority granted by God. Peter as well..

See this is an intimidation, by claiming I am running, you are attempting to push a button that directly correlates with my pride, you are hoping that I will resort to the same and immediately give you a platform to demonstrate your supposed intellectual fortitude, satan tries this all the time.. Id be feeding your ego, and I honestly would rather share my testimony about how Christ saved my life, opened my eyes, and how He can do it for you.

Sure. Deflect to anything but an intelligent discussion of your corrupted genocidal God loving morality.

Regards
DL

Show where you find the words that say that God can die

Not sure what you mean.. Jesus Christ is the "Image of the invisible God" as it is written, the avatar, the fleshly aspect of His ontology.

That is all that died, and it wasnt even permanent.. God is a Spirit, Gods ontology is far too complex for you or I to fully understand, but we can know things specifically about Christ, for example that he died and rose from the dead.

not rocket science, well, ok, for trinitarians i suppose this is rocket science, but I dont see it that way. The texts are clear on the matter.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if thereforethine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loveme, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come untohim, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinateto be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn amongmany brethren.

Now you even want to select only some of the apostles while ignoring the wisdom of other ones.

Go away unless you want to actually get on topic.
I have a lot better apologists to available that are actual apologists and not whatever you are.

Regards
DL

Not sure what you mean.. Jesus Christ is the "Image of the invisible God" as it is written, the avatar, the fleshly aspect of His ontology.

That is all that died, and it wasnt even permanent.. God is a Spirit, Gods ontology is far too complex for you or I to fully understand, but we can know things specifically about Christ, for example that he died and rose from the dead.

not rocket science, well, ok, for trinitarians i suppose this is rocket science, but I dont see it that way. The texts are clear on the matter.

You are right that the scriptures are clear.

Isaiah 56:11) "They areshepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way,each on to his unjust gain, to the last one" But do not despair, for theday of judgment is at hand, for the day of judgment and the day of the LORDoccupy the same time frame. All the dross will be burned away. (Zech 13:9)& (Malachi 3:3). In that day, "you will distinguish between therighteous and the wicked" (Malachi 3:18)

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away thekey of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering inye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through yourtradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

You go ahead and follow your traditional thinking. But do not speak of following Jesus while you plan to ride him instead of doing as he asked.

That you pick up your own burdens and follow him. Not do as you are doing and laying your burden onto an innocent man.

Regards
DL

Now you even want to select only some of the apostles while ignoring the wisdom of other ones

So you are one of those guys, using dishonest philosophical practices to make yourself seem superior.

So lets look at the facts.. I named a few apostles, not all.

I could easily have named them all, it wouldnt matter, I believe all the apostles carry the authority given by Christ.

Instead of trying to win a conversation that hasnt taken place, why not actually try to approach it from a place where you arent on defense so much.. it will get you alot further.

I have a few rules.. I wont resort to ad hom attacks, name calling, philosophical fallacies, and I wont claim anything I cant readily cite.

If you can play by those rules, and calm down a little, Id be willing to share what I know with you.

You are right that the scriptures are clear.

Yes, they are.. The very Jesus you claim doesnt exist was prophesied, by Isaiah.. and I have everything in my life to thank because of Him.

Isa 53:1 Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth.

Only if you even attempt to speak of why you are a genocidal God.

If not. I am done with you and your satanic morals.

Regards
DL

Satan rebelled against God, he attempted to sway Christ from His purpose, and since I align with Christ, and reject satan as morally reprehensible, saying that I have satanic morals is not only incorrect, but impossible.