• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Glaucine

The bit was there before I started this thread, but the source is definitely valid:

^ Dargan PI, Button J, Hawkins L, Archer JR, Ovaska H, Lidder S, Ramsey J, Holt DW, Wood DM. Detection of the pharmaceutical agent glaucine as a recreational drug. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2008 May;64(5):553-4. PMID 18204834

it is only rec really as an adjunct with other 'better' agents providing the main core effect

I find it to be quite recreational. Although it was mild. I'd take it again if I had some right here. :)

Colourfull patterns and enjoyable. Nothing to unusual about them. I can't really describe visuals for shit. :\

For me, the visuals were akin to those you get the precise moment you realize "i'm on MDMA" and the feeling of space around you just extends, everything is so wide and deep.

However. This feeling is not present in the glaucine experience. But strangely, it evokes the same the clarity of vision and sometimes playful colours of all the rainbow (not the green/purple shit we are blessed with with tryptamines). Looking at things is very enjoyable.

When dosed 120 mg of glauce hbr, the visual part of the experience first showed up in some three hours. During this time a bodybuzz of biblic proportions had begun to build up. It's not like one would fall to the floor just experienceng bodily ecstasy of the 1st kind, but a very clear and powerful one at least.

After 4 hours a general feeling of dysphoria and feeling ill and a feeling of slowness to the body was introduced. 50 mg of diphenhydramine and some samarin was consumed. The visual part of the trip stayed pretty much the whole of this time also, though weakened. After three hours watching the anime Macross Frontier - which was possible to enjoy, despite feeling of wanting to barf now and then. After that one could say: baseline.

Certainly hard to describe this experience, I think i will try 80 or 100 mg next time.

What dosages have you other users tested?

I think I tested 100mg or 150mg or something in that area. I'm never sure about dosages of substances I took long ago.

What surprised me was the sudden euphoric bodybuzz which appeared pretty suddenly - it dominated the experience for an hour, but waxed and waned as the dysphoric feeling and quesyness took hold. I am not an user of opiates, and can only compare to kratom and it wasn't kratomesque at all I would say.

Well, what dosages of kratom do you take? I definitely had that "I don't need to do anything at all but just lay here and be content" feeling. :p I used to munch away about 10gr of kratom powder each time when I did it.

where can we find more info on this chemical. does it go well with opiates, benzos, kratom?

Can u smoke it?
So its least like 4 hours and at the 4th it turn nasty and shit?
but its kinda like MDA visuals hard to beleive

Haven't made any more experimenting with this compound, but curious if others have anything new to share?