Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinholeStar said:
The station you want is called Thatcham. It's on the Reading line, & when you get there there are buses running to the festival site.

cool cheers

any ideas how much money i should have on me to pay for this train & bus?

Carsick said:
I've got a 30l rucksack and a bag for the tent. There will be a pair of trainers tied to my bag. That's all I need.

Travelling light is the future. I managed to get all my gear and 18 tins of Strongbow in my rucksack for T. Much easier.

By the way - for anybody who is missing their ticket:

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR TICKETS IN THE POST YET PLEASE DON'T PANIC! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1) PRINT OUT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER & BRING IT WITH YOU
2) BRING SOME I. D. THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE ADDRESS THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD IS REGISTERED TO (DRIVING LINCENCE / UTILITY BILL NO LESS THAN 3 MONTHS OLD).
3) IF YOUR TICKET(S) WERE PURCHASED ON YOUR BEHALF BY FRIENDS OR FAMILY PLEASE ASK THEM TO CALL US SO WE CAN MAKE A NOTE ON OUR SYSTEM THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE PICKING UP THE TICKETS.

Mine are at my old addy in Notts so I am following the above directions from an email they sent me today

^ I could do with some blues to help with that., i'm proper geet excited lerk.

I'll probably be Ging myself to sleep tonight.
Might go out for a few drinks, but not sure I have the energy.

Im hoping getting up early (ish...for me anyway) last night combined with a few cans tonight will have me asleep with at least a few hours to spare.

I need sleep- just in from work now but have to work again at 6am tomorrow cause I have fuckall cash atm:(

Will be a tired bunny at some point this weekend no doubt. Ah well!

Hmm i ought to be tired. Excitments a stupid thing, why would my body convince me not to sleep at a time when i really need too? Alcohols just making me more exicted.

haha OOOOOOOOMG i wasnt even very hyper until i started readin this thread and talking to people and thinking about it. now i will NEVER sleep!!

Whee! Excitement :D

Looks like I'm heading down on the friday morning now, mate that I'm going with has to work thursday ;(

Will there be an identifiable camp of bluelight peeps then or what?

^there will indeed. I've gathered a few now so pm me your number and you shalt be met.

Edit: send your name too, seems a bit creepy having internet names on my phone. haha

Bluelights gonna be dead for the weekend like.

Status
Not open for further replies.