Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

experimental

Bluelighter
Right then party people soon the the Glade ticket lines will open. Saturday, 14th April from 6pm to be more precise. Tickets will sell out so start busking and whoring yourself out and save some money. They will probably be around 120 quid.

To get tickets sign up on the Glade mailing list and visit the Glade shop.

Last year was awesome we had our very own Bluelight commune whose core ideals I'm sure everyone can live with. Here be a photo of our campsite and BL members Felixonapedestal, All, We_come1, Noface, Tinrib, Experimental, Ernestrome, WarmRushes, EVAD

CNV00002.jpg

Felixonapedestal does actually have hands in case your wondering.

This year looks to be better than ever, the format has changed somewhat. They have scrapped the fuck off big main stage tent and created smaller more intimate ones. Altogether there will be 12 stages, one of which is a dedicated techno tent, mwahahaha. For more info re stages visit here All the main stages will be kitted out with Funkion 1 sound systems mmmmmmmmmm
Lineup is due to be released on the day tickets go on sale. But as it stands at the moment this is what the Lineup looks like

Basically Glade is fun of ball pit proportions.

Glade 2006Video

Panoramic view of Origin (outdoor psi) Stage (v.cool)(move cursor around , needs quicktime)

For lots of Glade info visit

Official Glade site
Glade Forum

As a little sweetener I promise to bring some more bastard powder.

:) =D Going Glading =D :)

Grob
ntype
experimental + 4
Hedonistic Angel
disambiguation
PinholeStar + brother
We come1
Grandad
duck_racer
RainbowDrops
Evad
jessyroo
Rasclaart
WarmRushes + 1
slopoke
Tranced
BongFish
acidvoodoo + 1
Felixonapedestal + 1
*Lucyinthesky*
Jude101
medi57
xfillerbunnyx
UnfortunateSquid
Sprawl(ALL)
JumpinJackFlash
JU2
andythetwig
MTGG
Carsick

Last edited:
Bloody ell... Right sausage fest last year!! Wheres all the bl laydees?

We I'll be there this year! At least I HOPE so!!!!!

:)

I cant belive I missed it last year.... Had a ticket and everything.... Gay.

Hedonistic Angel said:
Bloody ell... Right sausage fest last year!! Wheres all the bl laydees?

I cant belive I missed it last year.... Had a ticket and everything.... Gay.

All the BL laydees are useless, not hardcore and smell of cheese. :p
Except grandad who came, she is hardcore and smells of roses

Last edited:
I'll be there. Money set away already!

Glad they've scrapped the main stage, i like the idea of an outdoor live acts stage especially.

Add me to the list please. :)

I'm taking my little brother along.

He's never been to a club.

He's never heard/experienced live electronic music, despite being loving it to as obsessive a level as I do.

He's certainly never been to a festival.

He's only ever smoked weed.

He's got no fucking idea just what is in store for him......=D

I think the time has come for him to have his horizons expaned just a touch. ;)

woot woot!!! i am very exited, and very poor, which could cause some problems :\
and indeed i am hardcore, (HA!) but the smelling of roses is to be debated, heh

Too old, mate... 36 and on crutches as well! Some fucking idiot limping around the place... plus I'm broke... sniff :(

Hey W, have you still got last years ticket, whole (without the bit ripped off). If so, I strongly suggest you Ebay that! If you got someone who played to sign it, it would rocket up in value.

mmmm.. I have two complete creamfields tickets from 2005 would they be worth ebay-ing?

haribo1 said:
Too old, mate... 36 and on crutches as well! Some fucking idiot limping around the place... plus I'm broke... sniff :(

Hey W, have you still got last years ticket, whole (without the bit ripped off). If so, I strongly suggest you Ebay that! If you got someone who played to sign it, it would rocket up in value.

The tickets wont sell out straight away + they usually release some closer to the date giving you plenty of time to come up with some cash and as to being too old, what a load of piffle. I would say half the peole there are 30 odd. There are loads of families as well. You are only as old as you feel.

+i saw more than one person on crutches, even in a wheelchair. If you get in contact with the organisers a few weeks before the event, if you are still on crutches, they'll sort you out a camping spot and reserve it for you (i think in the staff area) so you don't have to walk too far. They're very good like that.

reptilian said:
mmmm.. I have two complete creamfields tickets from 2005 would they be worth ebay-ing?

Yes, 5-10 quid a piece, BOTTOM price... I would bet on double of that!

I should be there along with Monica666

edit: I think it's safe to say I won't have a girlfriend with me this year.

Last edited:
need to get there. hopefully offer of work letter means overdraft or career loan

I really fancy this, unfortunately getting my mates to actually do anything recently is hard work which is massively annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.