Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got no fucking idea just what is in store for him

LMAO !!!!

Would that be an introduction to the produce from Ergotistan then Pinhole star ? =D

Who knows ? Work says no holidays then but shifts could be swapped.:)

Could always pick you up on the way down haribo if I did actually make it!;)

^ Poor thing! Everything hunky dory in GREAT IRELAND then Mr Arrow ?

^oh rushed off my feet Mr arrow it's slave labour practically you know!

Last edited:
Tranced said:
I really fancy this, unfortunately getting my mates to actually do anything recently is hard work which is massively annoying.

just come with wor lot rossy you daft bastard.

I will be there reprazenting.

I hope those middle class hippies camp next to us again, their pendants protected me from all that damn electricity.

Evad said:

I hope those middle class hippies camp next to us again, their pendants protected me from all that damn electricity.

lol, they were something else. Kinda ironic trying to sell those at an electronic music festival.

zophen said:
LMAO !!!!

Would that be an introduction to the produce from Ergotistan then Pinhole star ? =D

Indeed, the produce comes from the fairies & elves who reside in that little corner of the universe where time runs backwards, water flows uphill & all the world's a rave. %)

The burning question this year of course, is what colour is the naked guy going to be???

Evad said:

I'll speak to you on msn, it looks well good. Especially if there is a bluelight camp.

FECKIN YES MATE!!!!! The summer is here, along with the wonderful jubblyness of glade. Shall be there, with gf and 2 extras for definite - Should be another year of psychedelic stupidity =D

I really wanna go, theres so many festys I wanna do this summer but how Im gonna afford them is beyond me. I dont even know how Im gonna pay for my rent. :\

yesyesyes, tickets and lineup out on the 14th of april. cant wait, heres hoping for lots of dark and full on psy at the origin!

Status
Not open for further replies.