• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

GIRLS.... Have you done this before ?

Hmm. To be honest she could really just have been talking to you in a friendly manner, some girls are just like that. Or she might have been trying to get your attention by flirting, purely to see if she could, while still having a boyfriend. I've gotta admit I've done that before :p
Would be my best bet but who knows really.

Thanks :) But the thing is why did this barber mention a boyfriend , if it was a possibility that she liked/was attracted to me .... Have you done it ??

Also just to let you know, I have had Random girls approaching and teasing me or want to hang around with me. The thing is I don't get flirty and maintain a normal conversation. They sometimes offer a ride home or are nice.
But sometimes after giving attention most of them have casually mentioned a boyfriend a bit late and some girls have mentioned "Brother" after a while .

So what do you think ??

On second thought, I think you need to do a little research (beyond bluelight surveys).

Start by determining conclusively whether or not these women have boyfriends. It may be as simple as asking for their names and finding them on facebook. Otherwise, you may have to follow them for a while. If they do have boyfriends, problem solved. If not, deeper investigation may be required.

Really dig into their lives, devoting close attention to their social behavior. Get some spy gear (certain devices can allow you to eavesdrop on conversations through wall and doors). Observe their behavior toward other men.

Do they approach other 'shy guys' only to tease them then mention a 'boyfriend'?

Make note of their sexual behavior. Try and pinpoint the character traits they find sexually appealing, carefully documenting the instances in which they meet a man and don't mention a 'boyfriend'.

What did he do 'right', that you were doing so 'wrong'?

Observe their sex. Try and capture the act on video and watch it religiously. Don't masturbate (that would be creepy). Instead, take notes and develop an in-depth phsychosexual profile - most of our sexual psychology is rooted in our experience as adolescents.

Follow her home to visit her parents.

What is their relationship like? Is her father confident and outgoing? Or is he a virginesque, shy-guy?

I think you'll find that most of the questions you have been asking do not have a straight-forward answer. The women in question, themselves, probably have no clue what drove them to approach you and subsequently mention a boyfriend, brother, or broken cell phone. But fret not, my friend, the answers you seek are there. They are merely buried in the psyche and must be painstakingly excavated.

Last edited:
Hi there :) You are posts are really worth.

The thing is it I have had this happening with many girls.

I have had Random girls approaching and teasing me or want to hang around with me. The thing is I don't get flirty and maintain a normal conversation. They sometimes offer a ride home or are nice.
But sometimes after giving attention most of them have casually mentioned a boyfriend a bit late and some girls have mentioned "Brother" after a while .

So what do you think ??

It just PISSES ME OFF that I have had the same thing happen again ,again and again :(

Taking bets. How long until we hear this again in a new thread?

Over under is set at 17.5 days.

Honey, you need to CALM DOWN and stop over analyzing every single interaction you have with a "random girl". I don't know how many times I can reiterate this extremely important point.

Women have boyfriends. Women who have boyfriends talk to men who are not their boyfriends. This is entirely normal and not some type of "teasing" they are engaging you in to hurt your feelings.

Honestly, if you come off in person anywhere near as neurotic as you come off on BL, these random women are probably sensing it. Give it a rest.