• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"Girlfriend" Troubles

Yea We've come to the conclusion that we're just gonna fuck and love each other on the side cause she doesn't wanna break ties with her boyfriend and it would look bad.

wow, enjoy being used:\

she doesnt love you if you are her bit on the side. sorry but that is not a loving behaviour

Last edited:
wow, enjoy being used:\

she doesnt love you if you are her bit on the side. sorry but that is not a loving behaviour

Indeed. That's not loving behaviour at all. But what's more enjoyable? Sexual fun with a cheating girlfriend or a sex-less but loving relationship with a cheating girlfriend? The hedonist in me feels compelled toward choosing the former. It is essentially which end of the lubricious perfidy or two-timing you'd want to find yourself situated. I'd much rather cheat than be cheated, personally.

But suggesting a ménage à trois, with a stipulation that both males get a a ration of tail but with an emphasis on my cheated-on and indignant self, would be my only offer apart from a permanent separation, I'd put forth if I were that unlucky cuckold being cheated on by some double-dealing dame.

Honestly, I've had my share of sexually unsatisfied betrothed or espoused women with whom I've had a tryst or exclusively carnal and salacious relationship. The ring on the finger was evidence enough that I was only her lover, not beloved. But, what is a guy to do when a married woman is desperate to have what her husband cannot or wil not provide? Perhaps the bloke is not very well-endowed, or maybe his work interferes with his availability or performance. I don't cogitate on the why's and wherefores of it, truthfully.

I just see a potential to copulate, sieze it immediately, and care not what turmoil may form between her and the husband, in the event she gets busted and he's irate. She wasn't whoring around under duress, and he wasn't able to satisfy his woman to prevent her from straying. So I care not for the whole of it, apart from getting laid.

It is, I think, satisfying to know one man's woman runs to me and not someone else. It does boost one's self-esteem immensely to think I've got qualities that inspire infidelity and mesmerize married molls enough to make 'em bedmates—and without having to propose or buy a bouquet of flowers.

If she's with a dude thats 19 and she's 16 you are an OPTION. Dont EVER be someones option. You're the backup kid. There are thousands and thousands of hot young chicks in the world that are just as likable as this one. If she really likes you then dump the older guy and be with you, if thats not happening, hit the road jack and dont look back. She's all confused with liking an older guy, probably bad boy type (guessing) and you are there for her security blanket. Dont be that nice friendly listener "friend". And if she's with this 19 yr old due and fucking you too,you'll get your face punched in if he finds out you're bangin his chick. An older dude isnt going to let some high school punk steal his chick lol.
Go find one that isnt hung up on another guy.
As my mos favorite saying goes when it comes to women...... NEXT!--->

Also, what's in it for men? Sex? Alright great but what about all the strange new pussy out there? I don't see how a relationship is good for a man outside of raising kids.

Get ready, I'm about to blow your mind.

Not everyone is the same as you. That's right! People's brains work different. Some people like relationships, some don't. Some people have open relationships! Long term! And they're perfectly happy! They get all that "strange pussy" but they get the emotional support as well. And if the strange pussy is nowhere to be found they can still fuck!

Personally casual sex is not something I'm interested in. Not for political or religious reasons, either. I don't look down on people who like it, I don't feel superior, I don't ascribe any ethical implications to sexual activity between consenting humans so long as there's no power imbalance. Everyone should do what makes them happy. For me that means a long term relationship with an equal that I can share more than just my cock with. Nothing is stopping me from living my life differently, this is just how I choose to live.

I found myself in this situation my senior year of high school. I fell for this girl who had a boyfriend in the military. He was a few years older then her and they had been together for a few years. She said she loved me and I certainly loved her. As soon as he came back from Afghanistan she dropped me without a second thought, and it hurt like hell but hey, I guess I had it coming.
I was young though and did not know any better. Whatever it is she is using you for just know you are being used and if you really think you love her prepare to get hurt.

Man, to be a teenager....

Yea We've come to the conclusion that we're just gonna fuck and love each other on the side cause she doesn't wanna break ties with her boyfriend and it would look bad.

it would look bad because she broke up w someone and started seeing someone else?? im assuming she is the one who said that right? cause after HS no one gives two fucks about that shit... atleast around here, cause its a college town and a huge party school, its not uncommon for alot of friends to hook up and move on... hell ive slept with a good 60% of the girls im friends with, and its not weird or anything as long as you both understand that its all just in good fun and plus most the chicks around here that get high are total fucking whores and not the type of women you really wana date anyways

We think the bf knows but he's too much of a pussy to confront her

if you think hes that much of a pussy why dont you just tell him?? i was fucking this female who had a BF and he was a pussy and i told him to his face that he was a bitch and that i was fucking his girl all the time, and he didnt do a fucking thing about it and ended up marring the girl...

You want more, she's using you and lying to you. She doesn't "love" you. It will likely turn into drama that you don't need in your life. Find another girl; it won't be hard... you're 16.

She doesn't "love" you.

yeaaa i didnt wana be the one to break the little scamps heart....

females enjoy the attention, thats most likely why shes doing it... so keep on fuckin her and everything just dont fall for her.... if shell cheat on her BF shell cheat on you too

Get ready, I'm about to blow your mind.

Personally casual sex is not something I'm interested in. Not for political or religious reasons, either.

I doubt that anyone's interest in sex of any kind is for political or religious reasons. The drivers of ones sexual desires are, as far as I know, unfathomable.

I don't ascribe any ethical implications to sexual activity between consenting humans so long as there's no power imbalance. Everyone should do what makes them happy

What about when the power exchange is by consent such as in a BDSM relationship?

I doubt that anyone's interest in sex of any kind is for political or religious reasons. The drivers of ones sexual desires are, as far as I know, unfathomable.

What I meant is I don't see other types of relationships as worse or bad for those reasons. Many people choose hetero monogamy because of political or religious reasons.

What about when the power exchange is by consent such as in a BDSM relationship?

The power imbalance there is artificial. If it didn't exist before the relationship started I'm comfortable with it.