L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"Girlfriend" Troubles

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
So recently I've fallen to like this really pretty girl in my school. She likes me back a lot. We're both 16. But she has this boyfriend who she's been with for 4 years and he's 19, and so we're both like hitting a dead end. We both want to like be "boyfriend and girlfriend" I guess you could say because we like each other soo much, but she doesn't feel comfortable leaving her boyfriend whom she's loved forever. Input? Thanks.

that crush sounds unhealthy. as in you like her way to much when nothing has happened. move on to the next girl.

its infatuation, and if she does leave her boyfriend and you guys hang out more.. you might not even be that interested in eachother, because the excitement of it being wrong, is gone.

Sounds a lot like this girl I knew, I think she wants a side piece. If you're cool with that then go ahead but stay away if you're actually looking for a relationship.

Yea We've come to the conclusion that we're just gonna fuck and love each other on the side cause she doesn't wanna break ties with her boyfriend and it would look bad.

Yea We've come to the conclusion that we're just gonna fuck and love each other on the side cause she doesn't wanna break ties with her boyfriend and it would look bad.

Not as bad as it would look for both of you if this gets found out.

I kinda hope the bf finds out and beats the fuck out of you. To me it just seems like no one has anything to gain from this and everyone is going to end up hurt eventually.

If she wants to date you than she would leave him.

But hey you can still have sex with her.

Don't get too attached. She is not in love with you.

I haven't had a girlfriend for about 6 years—since I was around 14 years old. Girlfriends are superfluous. I cannot find it in me to not dislike a girl I'm forced to see everyday. And so, I'm more of a lothario than a lover in that regard. My life has never been so worry-free and enjoyable, since I quit the coquetry and companionship, and aimed my lingam straight for the yoni.

I'm the same way nom. I tried a few girlfriends and said "fuck this shit." It's less stressful not having to deal with a girl's emotional bullshit and drama, I love being single.

I'm the same way nom. I tried a few girlfriends and said "fuck this shit." It's less stressful not having to deal with a girl's emotional bullshit and drama, I love being single.

Indeed, treezy z. I think it's fairly obvious, from every angle or sign, the regrettable mire of abject anguish one will ineluctably get themselves ensnared in with these relationships.

Even the colloquial idiom "no strings attached" is a tacit reminder of and allusion to the absolute manacle that is a girlfriend. Think about it as if those strings are the ropes with which you'd wear like a leash, or from which you'd inevitably become tied down or tied up. From another perspective, these strings may be thought of as the puppet master's device to make you, the controlled puppet, dance the way she wants. Those same strings may be conceived of as the whip with which the male is pussy-whipped senseless into uxorious docility.

From whichever point of view one prefers, no man of sound mind could honestly desire to have strings attached to him. Figurative as they may be, they still entail subordination and an inculcated stereotypy of obeisance. Emancipate yourselves from these termagants, and one will attain true autonomy free from the crushing clutches of a fascistic femme fatale.

Of course, I am being partly jocose. But I state an arrant axiom of any affaire de coeur, nonetheless.

Yes, I've seen many good men fall into the trap of getting whipped.

Using sex as a weapon in arguments is fucked (solution: cheat.)

Also, what's in it for men? Sex? Alright great but what about all the strange new pussy out there? I don't see how a relationship is good for a man outside of raising kids.

not everyone wants casual sex with a new girl every time, some people find sex is a lot more fulfilling when there is a deep emotional bond.

not everyone wants casual sex with a new girl every time, some people find sex is a lot more fulfilling when there is a deep emotional bond.

Weasel words are unconvincing rhetorical devices used to give the ostensible appearance of a substantiated counterclaim, without expending the effort of actually corroborating that counterclaim. I took the time to embolden the two examples of such equivocation in your quotation above.

Saying what some anonymous and unspecified set of people—of a presumably ad hoc existence, for the sake of promulgating your own agenda and invalidating and disproving opposition—means nothing. It's vacuous, fallacious balderdash, meretriciously cloaked in a sloppily-applied diaphanous veil of egregiously sophomoric rhetoric that only a blundering, two-bit, prevaricating politician, like Dan Quayle, would find impressive enough to not consider as fetid ordure defecated from the mouth.

Addendum: Oh, and I'm not being petulant, emotive, nor upset with you, Mysterie . I'm just drunk, I'll have you know. And when I get drunk, my writing becomes very poignant and caustic. Not because I am, as a writer. But rather, it becomes highly entertaining to rigorously test the verity of that one proverbial English saying ending with "... but words may never hurt me".

Last edited: