• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend told me to kill myself

Wow, I know this thread is old, but I read this and wondered what I would feel if I was in your shoes. That's horrible. My little (big?) fuckbuddy douchenugget and I have a pretty sick sense of humor and we say things jokingly that most people would find horrific, but I don't think even as he has hurt me a couple times that I could let that one out of my mouth. Well, I don't even think along those lines. Basically wishing he'd die. That's just awful IMO when you're supposed to love the person. I think that's what would bother me. Why would he think of something like that of all things? I realize it's out of anger, but still. *Kill* myself? And this is coming from someone who will totally blow that shit off from a forum. lol

I'm assuming she is young, though. We all say stupid stuff we wish we could take back. It happens. If you're willing to let it go and she never does it again, I suppose lesson learned.

We all say nasty things at one point or another in our lifes. I know I have, to people I love the most. I wouldnt today, I know I was a complete moron but it happened. You know how they say its a fine line between love and hate. It truly is, people that we love the most can also hurt us the most because we expose ourselves to them completely. And nothing hurts more than someone like that then hurting you. Maybe she felt something like that.
Sometimes it might be an introduction into something more, some character flaw or issue but IMO in most cases its not. You know best, you know her, is she mean in general, to other people and so ? Her parents? Also some kids grow up in households where parents throw insults at each other often and then make up.

/\ This... Everyone had said things they regret, god knows I have. And for some reason in a lot of cases like Placid said it seems to be towards the people you love and care about the most unfortunately. I haven't quite figured out why that is, but I guess a lot of it could be that if you didn't care about them at all then you or they wouldn't have such an emotional response in the first place. After all, they say the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. But anyways relationships are great, but a lot of times it's not just peaches and creme. There's love and happiness, but there's also a lot of craziness that goes along too. I think the real question is what the intent is. Seems to me she obviously didn't really want you to kill yourself, it was just something said in the heat of the moment. If things are generally good then I wouldn't make any rash decisions yet, but work on eachother's communication skills and not let it get to that level. On the other hand if she's always like that then it might be time to break up or take some time apart.

I have always wondered if what people say in the heat of the (angry) moment is actually what they believe somewhere in the back of their mind. When you love someone you don't verbally assault them. Y ou can express anger and hurt or distress without name calling or without putting the other person down. When you love someone the thought of hurting them will make you sick. You both need to make an agreement ASAP to NEVER let things escalate to this point again, that's if you feel you can forgive her for her comment. You both need to come up with a plan on how to handle future arguments that may happen in the future.

I have a lot of anxiety and I will worry myself to death if given the chance and I also hate confrontation. I have found that it's better to throw something out in the open where it can be resolved than keep it contained inside to fester and knock down my psychological well being. It's not an easy mindset to change but it must be done in order to maintain a healthy relationship and to get out from under a crushing wave of negative thoughts.

Join the club, the last thing my xgf told me was she wished I died on a street corner from a heroin overdose. Bitch.

lmfaooooo the answers hereeeeeeee

what the fuck? How could anyone give answers to this a lot of lolz round here tho. Sometimes a gem like this pop-ups and we have a laugh, good job lurkers, keep the ball at base.

i mean yo haha

haaa

well no problem op

u are in da dark here

lmfaooooo the answers hereeeeeeee

what the fuck? How could anyone give answers to this a lot of lolz round here tho. Sometimes a gem like this pop-ups and we have a laugh, good job lurkers, keep the ball at base.

i mean yo haha

haaa

well no problem op

u are in da dark here

Yeah you would love to hear what I told her to elicit that response. ;p