Girlfriend in 6 year relationship just broke up with me after my cancer diagnosis and 6 month chemotherapy.

I am SO very sorry you’re going through something so horrible. I really want to reach out to you & let u know you’re more than welcome to message me if u ever need to talk or vent. Try to get some sleep if u can & try to leave the substances alone for the night. Sending love to you 💜💜💜
Thank-you for your kind message, that's comforting to know :). Yes I've stopped the booze and the pipe and the oxy's down now, can't afford much more for one reason.

Thank-you for your kind message, that's comforting to know :). Yes I've stopped the booze and the pipe and the oxy's down now, can't afford much more for one reason.

Hey there, I’ve been thinking about you a lot today. I really feel horrible about what u were going through last night, no one deserves that ever. I just wanted to check on u & see how you’re feeling today. Much better, I’m hoping 💜

I hope you are ok. I've been on and off bluelight for years. I recognize your name from many years ago. If you need to talk to someone, let me know. Cancer is tough, my ex, my baby's father just had surgery to remove cancer from his neck. And I'm no stranger to heartbreak either. Anyone that is willing to give up 6 years over an illness isn't worth anything. I'm sorry you are going through this.

I'm sorry I only read the first 2 pages of this thread but I'm very glad you're doing better!!!
Honestly, it sounds like you beat cancer twice!!!
Thar Russian chick didn't deserve you or love you ....real love means sticking with your partner through the good times and the hard times.
It's easy to be there when things are going well...it absolutely requires real love to stand by someone thats going through hell.
You deserve someone that will stand at your side through thick and thin!
This chick had subjectively good taste in music and clothes....that's just asthetics and you can't build a real relationship on just that.
My partner has totally different taste in music , art, clothing and she's ten years older than me but I wouldn't want anyone else in my life....she's my rock and was there holding my hand during the last 2 years which included several mental and emotional breakdowns on my part.
You deserve someone like that and now you're free find someone that actually really cares about you.
You've been through hell and back and you're still standing...you have so much more strength than you even realize!