L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Girlfriend hanging out with other guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre mad at Rio for calling you a bitch, but now you're calling me a bitch? Lol wut?

You're just a pissy little teenager man, there is zero reason to be getting so upset over this.
you say that like im suppose to feel stupid for calling u a bitch... yea you guys called me a bitch so im calling you a bitch back... i dont give a fuck how that makes me look

ovenbaked....i think youve taken this all the wrong way. although its kind of pathetic to try and stop your woman hanging out with other men, its understandable that youre jealous.

all you can do is let her hang out with friends, try and relax and be mature, and if she cheats then shes obviously not worth your time.

but you are being a bit of a bitch for going so crazy. it shows immaturity on your part. its obviously a raw nerve for you, and maybe you need to look at why this is. have you cheated?? would you cheat if the opportunity presented itself?? have you been cheated on before??

you cant own a person. be cool, if she cheats, she cheats. deal with that when it comes to it, not now. because theres nothing you can do about it except repel her if she isnt cheating.

can u read bitch? everyone else had a respectful way of telling me what they think i need to do and what they think of the situation im in... rio was just being a fucking troll ...how bout u and rio just leave this thread and take your bullshit with you

Youre mad at Rio for calling you a bitch, but now you're calling me a bitch? Lol wut?

You're just a pissy little teenager man, there is zero reason to be getting so upset over this.

Perhaps you bitches could kiss......

It's cool bro. She said she only wants to be with u and they're just coworkers. I know ur pissed, I used to be that way too but that's just how the world works. Try not to get mad at her about it cause u just may lose her for being too possessive. I've been where ur at and I know it's just gnawing away at u but this is gonna happen for the rest if ur life. Every girl u date is gonna have guy friends, it's the ones that don't tell u about them u should watch out for. She's being upfront and honest so I wouldn't worry much bro.
thanks cliffy... i guess i just need some time to get use to the idea

ovenbaked....i think youve taken this all the wrong way. although its kind of pathetic to try and stop your woman hanging out with other men, its understandable that youre jealous.

all you can do is let her hang out with friends, try and relax and be mature, and if she cheats then shes obviously not worth your time.

but you are being a bit of a bitch for going so crazy. it shows immaturity on your part. its obviously a raw nerve for you, and maybe you need to look at why this is. have you cheated?? would you cheat if the opportunity presented itself?? have you been cheated on before??

you cant own a person. be cool, if she cheats, she cheats. deal with that when it comes to it, not now. because theres nothing you can do about it except repel her if she isnt cheating.
ive never cheated... im not that type of person... i dont even have any friends that are girls and this is my first girlfriend... i just dont like it when people call me a bitch... i dont usually respond to things like that but im just irritated with everything thats going on rite now... and im irritated with u guys tryna call me a bitch... yall are some irritating motherfuckersRio Fantastic queenbee1127 and smackydowners

this is done. there is no reason to call others names and fight immaturely like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.