European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snollsy - if you didn't actually get those engraved handcuffs for t' missus I will be sorely disappointed.

Haha, I was thinking about that earlier actually, I think they'd be appreciated but I did my Xmas shopping late so had it all sent to her nan's, could do without traumatising the poor woman =D

Could you not have put them in a box and wrapped the box? ;)

Excuses, excuses, eh missus? 8)

Yep, and 3 grams of very very nice high sativa strain bud, denser than it looks in the photo. Not smoked weed in years except a bong in october at a friends house. Should be a very chilled xmas for me.

Here's one of my tobacco tins:

SiqGXne.jpg

av4aR6q.jpg

This was my dad's. He was a prison governor and a prisoner made it for him out of matchsticks.

Sorry to hear that FUBAR :( sad stuff indeed losing a pet, worse so in those circumstances.

We do nothing for Christmas (no gifts, no decorations etc) and it's great - saves so much hassle. It looks like were out for a few pints and a curry for lunch so that saves cooking and doing the washing up.

Mushet - I'm in the Gulf / Middle East so pretty much BBQ weather every day until summer arrives when its simply too hot before sunset.

Bearlove

Here's one of my tobacco tins:

NSFW:
SiqGXne.jpg

av4aR6q.jpg

This was my dad's. He was a prison governor and a prisoner made it for him out of matchsticks.

That is a thing of beauty, nice one.

Last edited:
Cheers. It is indeed! Lovingly crafted by a kind hearted murderer/armed robber. ;)

Sorry to hear that FUBAR :( sad stuff indeed losing a pet, worse so in those circumstances.

We do nothing for Christmas (no gifts, no decorations etc) and it's great - saves so much hassle. It looks like were out for a few pints and a curry for lunch so that saves cooking and doing the washing up.

Mushet - I'm in the Gulf / Middle East so pretty much BBQ weather every day until summer arrives when its simply too hot before sunset.

Bearlove

Thanks Bear :) Ya know, I'd love a Xmas like you describe - just me and t'other half; no stress and no ridiculous spend fest.

Cheers. It is indeed! Lovingly crafted by a kind hearted murderer/armed robber. ;)

Well that just makes it all the MORE precious :). He must have really respected your dad though...

^ Yes. ;)

Well that just makes it all the MORE precious :). He must have really respected your dad though...

Aye, definitely. My mum's got another even more ornate one with his name inlaid into the lid, and it makes my one look pretty basic. My dad started off as a plumber prison officer, and when he was out and about on his dumper working on the prison houses he would often come home for a tea break with a prisoner. A convicted murderer, sitting in our living room, making pleasant conversation with me and my wee brother (both of us under 10 years old) while my mum & dad were in the kitchen.

That sounds pretty fucked up in hindsight, heh. :D The 70s were such an innocent time... ;)

I fuckin hate Xmas. Last week we found out some cunt had been hammering the wife's cashcard in betting shops, now I've got in from work and our pet cat Jess has been killed by two fucktards in a car. The kids are in tears (as am I), the Mrs is blaming herself because she let her out and I just want to hit some fucker really hard. Roll on next year... :(

Fucking hell dude. I'm genuinely sorry to read about what happened to Jess - you must be devastated.

Nevertheless, I've no doubt that you can pull it together for the kids and make sure Christmas is still special for them. Best wishes fella.

Hold that thought for 24 hours and I plan on joining you. I'm French so xmas eve for us is champagne and oysters. Which obviously requires cocaine.

Ho ho ho
My christmas day is going to be spent at my sisters house down in Balmoral Beach , Sydney. It will most certainly involve fresh oysters, prawns, champagne and fine Burgundy. I might have a sneaky line or three as well. Enjoy your xmas eve OTW :)

been there before, got the tee shirt and the black eye.

Christmas sucks now that I'm no longer a kid. Think Crimbo will be a happier occasion once I'm nested.

Any Weegies fancy a beer up the town tomorrow? Tomorrow being Xmas eve?

I lost a dog one year just before Christmas, and a cat another year on Christmas Eve. Every year, I would get stressed out and end up fighting with my sister. It's another religion's festival, it feels like a party that I'm being press-ganged into gatecrashing. And I don't like mince pies. I know mincemeat hasn't got any m**t in it, I'm not even a vegetarian anyway, I just don't bloody like mince pies!

I'm feeding 6 stray kittens right now, kinda purposedly mice/rat hunters. One of them a bitch is smart and affectionate.
Free if you're willing to travel mucho millos non neutered.

The fox or pine marten might get them, buzzard has been circling them at times but he hasn't got the balls to take them on. The eagle owl might though but that one rarely ventures out here.
The tawny owl ain't interested either.

:)

Ermmm Hello <3

I have been on my travels and my phone does not believe I am over 18 and wouldn't let me access Bluelight. So Gibberings is closed and I am here I daren't even ask what's been going on and I probably don't want to know. I tried reading back some stuff but it's all so confusing.

My return to BL feels like when I went away a few weeks ago and my electrician promised me he had fixed the problem and I came home to about a £180 pounds worth of rotten frozen food and then realised I had forgot to renew my house insurance.

I am tentatively going to scroll back a bit as I want to know if Fubar is Ok as I see he may not be.

Part of me is is just saying some place in a corner of the vortex of what's left of my my mind..what is going onnnnnnn the saner part is just telling me to move a long and just say hello, don't ask what I have missed and tell you some inane news like I have just finished decorating my tree...

<3 to those that need it...

When i got devorced i hated xmas for years. It was just made me feel lonely. Now with some time passed and water under the bridge i am enjoying it again. Its a nice time to spend with family and also a good time to catch up with old friends. I could do without todays hangover though. Its a right doozy.
Sorry to hear about your cat FUBAR. Losing pets sucks at the best of times. I lost my beautiful border collie Chloe a few months ago and i am still mourning her. She was my best mate. Hope your going ok and still get to enjoy your xmas somehow. Hopefully your daughter will get you some nice weed to go in that new fancy grinder of yours. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.