European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning... last day of work for me today, ya beauty! Should be boozing it like a hound-dog by 2pm precisely. Going to nip home and dump the car, quickly get changed and meet the rest of the proles in the pub.

good morning you lot hope your all well

this will most likely be the last time i am in before the new years as the library's are shut from today and ive still got no computer so have a great time and take good care of yourselves you lot :)

good morning you lot hope your all well

this will most likely be the last time i am in before the new years as the library's are shut from today and ive still got no computer so have a great time and take good care of yourselves you lot :)

Can you not get yourself one from Argos - use the 30 days money back option and return as an Unwanted christmas gift ? If you pay by credit card you could effectively have it free until the library opens (remember to take it back though).

If not I wish you a peaceful time over the holidays - take care of yourself and speak to you after the holidays.

Bear<3

Good morning... last day of work for me today, ya beauty! Should be boozing it like a hound-dog by 2pm precisely. Going to nip home and dump the car, quickly get changed and meet the rest of the proles in the pub.

Nice - were busy debating on should we have a bbq as its a lovely day, cant really be arsed so may just forgo the cooking and hit the beers anyway :D

Have a great day
Bear

^ Where do you stay Bear for the weather to be nice and for BBQs to be cranked? It is horrible here, hence why I want to go back and get changed into casual gear.

There's been talk of a boxing day BBQ round here, hope we actually do it. Was wanting to go to Wetherspoons for a few pints and breakfast but she's fallen asleep again in the time it's taken me to get dressed so oh well. Out tonight anyway, just bored.

Take care FG, have a good un see ya in the New Year if not before!

Good morning yall..tho it's 422 AM here and I still need to go to bed...lol

Another bad 'un? :D

Listening to what is apparently the traditional family argument in my partner's house. Keeping out of it, wanna go out and just go 'you all need to chill' but whatever, I'm happy and they'll get over it!

Can you not get yourself one from Argos - use the 30 days money back option and return as an Unwanted christmas gift ? If you pay by credit card you could effectively have it free until the library opens (remember to take it back though).

That reminds me... my printer's running out of ink. Time for an entirely new replacement printer from Argos, yee hah! IDIOTS.

(If "koneko" has thrown out the receipt, I will literally murder her)

Another bad 'un? :D

Listening to what is apparently the traditional family argument in my partner's house. Keeping out of it, wanna go out and just go 'you all need to chill' but whatever, I'm happy and they'll get over it!

Yup :! 8(

That reminds me... my printer's running out of ink. Time for an entirely new replacement printer from Argos, yee hah! IDIOTS.

(If "koneko" has thrown out the receipt, I will literally murder her)

I sort of want to organise a BL murder mystery now

Eh? Was the recent murder of your petsitter not enough? 8o

If not I wish you a peaceful time over the holidays - take care of yourself and speak to you after the holidays.

Bear<3

still be no good as the is no wifi hot spots in this dump lol but good idea

well have to go again as ive only got a few minutes left if i use both library's i get an hour but ive so many other things to do i dont get time to come in here for long

Made it safely home after an epic night out with friends. Very much in the xmas spirit but time for bed now. Have a great day everyone.

Finally finished all tasks for xmas, locked the front door, IM ON HOLIDAY

also enjoying a little xmas pressie from santa :

NSFW:
MkjABPu.jpg

I was having a rather exciting night on the drink for a Christmas party last night. I know for a fact that some fucker stole at least 20 MSJ diazepam off me and tried to convince me this morning that I ate them all. Complete bullshit. I may not remember the end of the night but I did not munch 25 bad boys :!

Status
Not open for further replies.