European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha Zop I'd watch out for those sheep, they know, they know to much !!!

I swear one of my cats seeks me out when I'm tripping, just to mess with me. its weird because when I'm back at base line she refuses to have anything to do with me, maybe i should stop being a mean bastard and share my stash with her

On the subject of Cats and tripping..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0

Skip to 2.05...

The animals know Wubb, one of the dogs I used to have would try & sit on me when tripping. Sadly she was a full grown Doberman Pincher so it was a bit of a crush.

My moms dog knows when I have gear in my pocket too, she will pester me by poking me with her paw & howl etc if I don't give her a line or two.
Goddamn junkie dogs!!!!

Edit - This came up a second ago on The Metro Weird News, they are at it again Wubb!!!!!
https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/02/sheep-find-trapped-long-way-home-8429697/

Last edited:
"His one of those arseholes that if you said you'd gone to Tenerife he'd have gone to Eleven-erife"

How often do those of you that drive, clean your car? It?s been about 8 months now I think. The inside is beyond disgusting.

Define 'clean'. Remove trash? Organise? Or like, vacuum & wash interior aka a proper detailing? Germans keep their cars, inside & out, cleaner than anyone. I think we have OCD in our genetics. However, I've never been fussed about the exterior & do too much off roading to make it worthwhile now anyway. I used to just never let my car get dirty - then I bought 2 filthy old used cars, and I have yet to clean them. I plan to buy a SKODA Yeti soon & keep it very clean, though. It really sucks being a cripple who loves cleaning & doesn't trust anyone else to clean properly. At least with cars you can generally prevent them from getting dirty/messy fairly easily.

Germans keep their cars, inside & out, cleaner than anyone. I think we have OCD in our genetics.

Nicht nur Autos, sondern auch zu Hause, und auch die Karosserie muss extrem sauber gehalten werden.

Ich bin nicht uberrascht, dass wir Zwangsstorungen haben.

Oh yes. You're German too? I didn't know that. :) Technically I'm only half, but there is Scandinavian & German blood on my mother's side so I'm more German(ic) than anything else.

Germans are probably slightly better engineers than Britons, due to not wasting brain capacity memorising the 25.4 times table.

Afternoon guys, new to the forum here. Hope everyone is well. I'm from the UK.

Afternoon guys, new to the forum here. Hope everyone is well. I'm from the UK.

The Eye of Ra or Eye of Re is a being in ancient Egyptian mythology that functions as a feminine counterpart to the sun god Ra and a violent force that subdues his enemies. ... The Eye of Ra is similar to the Eye of Horus, which belongs to a different god, Horus, but represents many of the same concepts.
'ello

Evening, I'll be away to Russia in a few weeks. I doubt I'll be able to source anything there - though I'm sure it is freely available

Evening, I'll be away to Russia in a few weeks. I doubt I'll be able to source anything there - though I'm sure it is freely available

I hear the local law enforcement can be somewhat rough, I'd exercise extreme caution if deciding to try additional extras, stay straight wodka.

Oh yes. You're German too? I didn't know that. :) Technically I'm only half, but there is Scandinavian & German blood on my mother's side so I'm more German(ic) than anything else.

I am not really sure how to actually quantify my ancestry or what I would be besides Central, Southern, Western, and Northern European or Nordic ,Fennoscandian, or Scandinavian. That is only going by accurate geneaology I have been doing for decades, and DNA tests I have taken and given older relatives which all said we are completely European.

I have a heritage from these modern day countries: Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Spain, and the UK.

I was told by a German scientist I know that there are not major physical and genetic differences between Europeans from different countries and regions of Europe. He said how the adverts on TV for DNA tests that show people as being x or y percentage of a heritage or having a genetic percentage from Europe are utter nonsense as all of these countries and cultures invaded each other in Europe for centuries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9P0QSxlnI

If you saw me you would think I look Southern German, Swiss/Austrian, Dutch, Spanish, or Italian. I have met people from Scandinavia who said I look like I could be from the Baltic States, Scandinavia, and Nordic countries. I did have people in North America who thought I am Asian or Arabic but I am not Asian or Arabic at all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

Last edited:
"If there really is a heaven it would be based around Ariana Grande dressed like she is in 7 Rings & several metric tons of pure PV"

I am not really sure how to actually quantify my ancestry or what I would be besides Central, Southern, Western, and Northern European or Nordic ,Fennoscandian, or Scandinavian. That is only going by accurate geneaology I have been doing for decades, and DNA tests I have taken and given older relatives which all said we are completely European.

I have a heritage from these modern day countries: Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Denmark, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Spain, and the UK.

I was told by a German scientist I know that there are not major physical and genetic differences between Europeans from different countries and regions of Europe. He said how the adverts on TV for DNA tests that show people as being x or y percentage of a heritage or having a genetic percentage from Europe are utter nonsense as all of these countries and cultures invaded each other in Europe for centuries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9P0QSxlnI

If you saw me you would think I look Southern German, Swiss/Austrian, Dutch, Spanish, or Italian. I have met people from Scandinavia who said I look like I could be from the Baltic States, Scandinavia, and Nordic countries. I did have people in North America who thought I am Asian or Arabic but I am not Asian or Arabic at all.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

Interesting! That's quite a mix. Only German, English, French, Scandinavian & a little Irish here (in that order). I kind of agree that Europeans are all pretty closely related - but kind of not - especially as that viewpoint sounds suspiciously Marxist & anti nationalist to me. Some are more mixed than others, as there were often isolated pockets & people do generally prefer to mate within their own groups - if there weren't differences we wouldn't look different or act different. The DNA tests are known to not be super accurate for ancestry & I personally don't trust the big companies that do them. I want to run my own.

When I had really dark brown hair (I'm naturally a medium auburn w/ a bit of blonde in places), I was often asked if I was Asian or part Asian, I suspect due to my small/fine facial features & overall fine boned build. I still get asked sometimes even now that my hair is mostly silver.

cat sat on my lap, his head rested on the table just farted.
He's over the death of the other one.

Just seen the BBC news about El Chapo, I feel for the jury on that case.
I'd NOT want to be around Mexico tonight also.....jesus wept!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.