European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I fell asleep on a Terrys chocolate orange, that is all.

catapult aka slingshot
The stainless ball ammo is quite cheap too.

Ah!

I've bought this bad boy! https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pla...668.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.21474c4d3UQ9nH

pew-pew.jpg

Just shy of 13 quid posted!

I swear to God Facebook (or Zionist Fuc* as I call it) is driving me mad, there has been a savage =war going on against me from posting on a "secret" page called "Kali Yuga Comedy Hour" that I was a member of & a lot of you on here are smart & will know the Hindu faith take on Kali & what Kali Yuga actually is so it isn't a FB place you wouls want your mom or kids to see or be on shall we say but any place where you can post memes you have made yourself that take the piss outta Aum Shinrikyo is good by me.

Facebook I swear are far more into spying on their users than I ever felt they did, let alone actually possible, I am going to loose some pages I set up too, the one I am most sad about is called "Vaping Kills" & I put a lot of work into trolling vapers on there, I really hate FB now & their owner looks like that robot from Star Trek!!!!!!

FFS lolololol

It's stuff like this that makes me laugh, I know some of you are aware of Aum / Aleph (or whatever spelling they are using now & believe me I am NOT mocking the people on the subway) but if you refuse to not laugh at evil it truly wins out at the end of the day. On my online adventures going onto shady parts of the Interweb I came across some Yank that used to work in some army stuff in the USA & he was well aware of this group & had books released my Martindale Press (ONA / O9A & also offshoot groups like TOB 3/33) he was a decent bedroom chemist & he could work wonderswith opiate based goodies, he also had a huge love of freebase PV too, that says it all, I'm still to this day surprised by the kinda people you come across online, 95% of people are the usual fools but every now & then you come across someone that shocks you & you learn 6 days a week online you are dealing with typical Love Island fans but for a few hours on a Sunday night you are around some real weird freaks)

Di6PIIUU8AIYTQg.jpg

evening eadd just dropping by to say i have been clean off all drugs now for more time outside rehab than i was in rehab for and my life, while still totally shit, is infinitely better for it.

have a good weekend folks.

Glad your doing well chin up, keep on keeping on! Hello to everyone hope your all good and well?

evening eadd just dropping by to say i have been clean off all drugs now for more time outside rehab than i was in rehab for and my life, while still totally shit, is infinitely better for it.

have a good weekend folks.

That's great news Ms. Chinup. I've never been happier to have been proved wrong..!

(Remember me saying "I bet the first thing you do when you leave rehab is score. Prove me wrong"?)

i do. to be fair i think i'd just said i was planning to relapse as soon as i got out after their 4 week program, then go back in. i'm glad i didn't go home then. 4 weeks might be ok for alcoholics who haven't lost their jobs yet and go on their work private health but its ridiculous to think someone who'd progressed to the depths i had could ever be ready to leave in that time.

SHM said it too.

apparently a lot of people relapse before they even make it home from rehab.

What the hell is it with females?
I've just gone for my nicotine fix & it is freezing, I'm dressed like I'm on the planet Hoth (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back) & I see a gang of teenage girls in thin leggings, ballet pumps with no socks & thin tops like they are in Jamacia.

Are most women into some weird being cold fetish or just foolish? Jesus wept they must be possessed by the spirit of Ernest Shackleton (and we all know what happened to him)

i was in rehab for 13 weeks as were most people - private and had to pay but it took a week before i scored and then i od'd : (

i was in rehab for 13 weeks as were most people - private and had to pay but it took a week before i scored and then i od'd : (

What did they detox you on blondin?
If I was running the place I'd give you junkies Iboga Goddamn it!!!!

2 week taper on methadone but i had cut right down on my use before i went in. A few people did runners and scored and they were allowed back in. I put on about 2 stone got a wikid tan and my mates called me Adonis lol as i had worked out alot of the time and ate well. But 12 step bollox doesnt work for me - nice place though Promis in kent

blondin i don't think in 13 weeks in rehab you can have actually worked the 12 steps in a meaningful enough way to say it doesn't work for you. i did steps 1, 2 and 3 in rehab and basically phoned it in and coulda said it doesn't work for me.

NA is my best chance at staying clean outside rehab and i'm going every day, i got a sponsor and am doing step 1 out in the real world and its having a lot more of an effect. its worth a real shot. though that said NA couldn't get me clean before rehab i was smoking crack in the toilets and nodding out in meetings. its not for everyone but i don't see where else i'm gonna get advice who've been through what i've been through, lived to tell the tail, and now have a life worth living whenever i need it.

there's people in there who've used hard drugs +30 years, shoulda died countless times, been homeless for years, and got out.

Came across two great films last night but the one I want to big up & tip folks 0ff about was a Mexican film called "Heli"
It showed what Mexico is really like & could be a documentary based in Ciudad Juarez about Los Zetas, it is gritty & a hard watch I'll not lie & the scene where the PGR killed the puppy still as I sit here now cannot be removed from my memory.

If anyone seen Enter The Void take that & mix in cartels & remove DMT for cocaine, it's no wonder Mexico has folk saints for death & I've personally NEVER got why rappers living nice & safe in the USA make tracks saying DUMB shit like "All I wanna be is El Chapo" it makes me sick tbh. It isn't funny or "big" when your parents are gunned down by a AR-15 & the children taken to be hung by their neck over a freeway naked.

Heli - 2013 - Official Trailer - English Subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcNTCn9k5g

blondin i don't think in 13 weeks in rehab you can have actually worked the 12 steps in a meaningful enough way to say it doesn't work for you. i did steps 1, 2 and 3 in rehab and basically phoned it in and coulda said it doesn't work for me.

NA is my best chance at staying clean outside rehab and i'm going every day, i got a sponsor and am doing step 1 out in the real world and its having a lot more of an effect. its worth a real shot. though that said NA couldn't get me clean before rehab i was smoking crack in the toilets and nodding out in meetings. its not for everyone but i don't see where else i'm gonna get advice who've been through what i've been through, lived to tell the tail, and now have a life worth living whenever i need it.

there's people in there who've used hard drugs +30 years, shoulda died countless times, been homeless for years, and got out.

I never really tried it's the whole culty pseudo religious aspect that put me off - nice serenity prayer though.
Isn't step 1 admitting your powerless over your addiction and your life is unmanageable? how do 'work' that or step 2 that there is a 'higher power that can return you to sanity (assuming that you are insane is a bit much)....well you know the rest. Glad its keeping you off the bad stuff if it works it works.

What the hell is it with females?
I've just gone for my nicotine fix & it is freezing, I'm dressed like I'm on the planet Hoth (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back) & I see a gang of teenage girls in thin leggings, ballet pumps with no socks & thin tops like they are in Jamacia.

Are most women into some weird being cold fetish or just foolish? Jesus wept they must be possessed by the spirit of Ernest Shackleton (and we all know what happened to him)

Women/girls will put themselves through a lot of pain for fashion, or to fit in. But I've never been able to tolerate being cold so I can't comprehend that at all. I have worn 15cm stilettos for 6 hours...primarily so I could see at a concert. Unfortunately I do think many women especially younger ones are very foolish (& obsessed with appearances), especially now, but to some extent since the dawn of civilisation.

I swear to God Facebook (or Zionist Fuc* as I call it) is driving me mad, there has been a savage =war going on against me from posting on a "secret" page called "Kali Yuga Comedy Hour" that I was a member of & a lot of you on here are smart & will know the Hindu faith take on Kali & what Kali Yuga actually is so it isn't a FB place you wouls want your mom or kids to see or be on shall we say but any place where you can post memes you have made yourself that take the piss outta Aum Shinrikyo is good by me.

Facebook I swear are far more into spying on their users than I ever felt they did, let alone actually possible, I am going to loose some pages I set up too, the one I am most sad about is called "Vaping Kills" & I put a lot of work into trolling vapers on there, I really hate FB now & their owner looks like that robot from Star Trek!!!!!!

You are correct about fb. Nice to see someone woke.

Hope everyone is having a good day, mine has been quite sweet so far as it is pay day.

Got some really potent crack & two bags but I am only chipping folks & I really knew I had taken them as my piss was so clean the Virgin Mary herself could have used to wash in it. The stone was really nice quality & it was the first time in quite a bit where it has that sweet taste to it.

As I am not messed up on gear I was able this week to buy myself a new tank for my vape, I have gone back to Smok with their TFV12 Baby Prince & I got it in the mad metal/flip paint effect which I wasan't sold upon at first glance but I really like it now, I got some Old Pirate Rainbow Rush juice to go with it also that is sssooo good & on this tank the taste is something else. The off licence has an offer on their K cider too so I have a can on the go right now & the rest are sitting to chill for later on tonight. My weed man is still at college sadly but his finished at 3pm & his going to jump off the bus right outside my yard & bring it to the door, till that point I still have some really potent gear to finish off & I am on the itch as I sit here now so things can only get better :)

The lady that served me at the butchers gave me extra crackling on my treat sandwich as I was a "very polite man" she said which will do me as that touched me for her to say that, manners such as please & thank you cost NOTHING in my view & you should use them with folks, well I know I do & hold doors open for people etc like the old folks.

It feels good to actually still have cash in my pocket on a giro day & not spunked it all on gear & crack & be sitting there all messed up & skint r maybe have enough to score one bag tomorrow then for the rest of the days you gotta go out & "do your thing" to score.

Hope everyone has a good day, this chipping life isn't so bad after all it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.